Elegant Vue Event Center Reviews

7 | Crestview, FL

7 Reviews for Elegant Vue Event Center

Melody · Married on 04/01/2017

While I didn't get married there, I did have my baby's gender reveal at elegant cue. They were extremely helpful, professional and did everything they could to make that day the best. I would recommend it to anyone needing a venue.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Melody,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure to host of such a special event in your life!

Julie · Married on 03/31/2017

We used Elegant Vue for a business event that we followed with their monthly Latin Night! They were wonderfully professional and responsive to work with. The venue is beautiful and very reasonable. Our guests had a great time!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Dear Julie,
    Thank you very much for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to hosting your business events in the future.

Shelby · Married on 03/25/2017

My husband and I stumbled upon this venue by chance and fell completely in love. The whole process renting the venue in the full wedding day package as well worth it and it was everything we never knew we wanted. Everything is absolutely beautiful and we couldn't have asked for more! Thank you for being a part of our amazing day.

Sent on 04/07/2017

Elegant Vue Event Center's reply:

Shelby, thank you for sharing your kind review. It was lovely being a part of such a special celebration! Your wedding was beautiful, and we are proud to have hosted you and your loving family and friends here at Elegant Vue Event Center.

Angela · Married on 02/04/2017

I held my 50th birthday party here and it was a success! The staff were professional, but also acted like family. They paid attention to every little detail, including helping me package up the left over food. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Angela,

Thank you very much for reviewing our venue. You, your husband Joel, your family and friends did an amazing job decorating the place. I'm glad you all enjoyed your time here.

Trevia · Married on 06/24/2016

This gorgeous location is perfect for your weddings, parties, and other events! The building is spacious and beautifully renovated. It will accommodate all your event needs!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Trevia,
    Altough we get to see you often, and you already know that we appreciate your review, I wanted to formally write a response to your review and say thank you for your support. ;)

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2015

Elegant Vue in downtown Crestview is beautiful! The main great room is large and spacious with hardwood floors and beautiful stair showcase. It's a perfect place for an event big or small. The ambiance is warm and inviting. David, Hannah, Eva and Andre are the best! There is no other place in Crestview like this with amazing people, a beautiful space, warm atmosphere and all the charm you could ever want! If you are looking for an event location, this is it!!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Elegant Vue Event Center's reply:

Thank you for your review. We are happy to know that you enjoy our venue/studio and we appreciate your support.

Jeff · Married on 10/21/2015

This is by far the best place in Crestview to have a wedding and bridal showers/parties! It's in a perfect central location on historic Main Street with a beautiful indoor atmosphere and charming outdoor courtyard. The owners are wonderful people and great to work with. Beautiful people, location, atmosphere, and space.

Sent on 06/29/2017