Eder Acevedo Photographer Reviews

60 | Puerto Vallarta, MX

60 Reviews for Eder Acevedo Photographer

• Renee

Renee · Married on 04/27/2019

Professional, thorough, and easy to work with!

When it comes to hiring your wedding photographer, look no further! From the first conversation with Eder to the last email correspondence, the entire experience could not have been better. Eder had a call with us a few weeks before the wedding to get to know us, this was the best idea and broke the ice. When the wedding day arrived Eder and his team were prompt to arrive, ready to go, and already had a game plan in place. It was nice to let him take all of our ideas and bring them to life. Eder took direction well, stepped in to help when needed, captured the day and our love so well that I will be eternally grateful. It is hard to know who the best vendor is when planning a destination wedding. I can assure you that one easy decision you will make is hiring Eder for your wedding photos. You will walk away feeling at peace knowing that everything you wanted to remember was captured! My only negative was - we did not get enough group photos and groomsmen photos, I think I did not do a great job explaining this to Eder when we had our call, so I would just make sure and let him know the specifics of what you want that day because the day moves so quickly you will blink and the photos will be over! But other than that I highly recommend Eder. he really impressed us!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Natalie D. · Married on 10/20/2018

Eder, you are a rockstar photographer!!!

We chose Eder to photograph our wedding after a recommendation and looking through his portfolio. Eder was very responsive, and flexible with our different ideas and the number of guests attending. The day of the rehearsal, he stopped by in the morning to get to know the couple a little better before shooting our big day. This warmed our hearts that he took the extra initiative to do this! After the wedding ceremony Eder brought us to the river nearby for a couples shoot. It may have been raining, we may have got our wedding clothes muddy, but Eder worked quickly and the photos he captured are absolutely stunning!!! He is so talented, we love our entire collection of photos and we will forever remember this special day through them. Thank you Eder!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Adele · Married on 03/02/2018

It was a nerve-wracking booking not only a destination wedding, but all the vendors needed for the wedding itself. After doing a ton of research we decided to book Eder and I am so glad we did! His photos are what really sold us. We looked through many of his albums and read reviews from past couples. The mood of his photos was exactly what we were looking for with our wedding photos. Eder was responsive to email, provided a competitive and fair quote and was so friendly/east to work with. I was able to visit prior to the wedding and met Eder for the first time. He put me at ease with his professionalism and overall vibe. We wanted a photographer who had an artistic flare and wasn’t going to take cookie cutter wedding photos. Eder definitely delivered! We absolutely love all the photos! His work speaks for itself. Thank you Eder!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Leigha · Married on 01/26/2018

Eder is so creative and talented, his pictures tell the story of not just the bride and groom but capture every tiny detail of their wedding. Eder made time to get to know us over Skype and in person so he could capture our personality and the style of our wedding. The photos belong in a wedding magazine! We also added the trash the dress option and he accommodated us with 4 different locations to make sure we got pictures in all our favorite areas of Puerto Vallarta. My only advice to brides is to make sure you leave enough time to get the "posed" more traditional pictures if you want them because we ran short on time the day of the wedding. I cannot say enough great things.....Eder feels like a part of the family. He and his team are engaging, creative, professional and feel like they are a part of your wedding party.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Mario · Married on 11/04/2017

Eder Acevedo photographed our wedding in Puerto Vallarta. He was great at answering any questions and providing price list/options. His work really caught our eyes while researching photographers online as his style is very distinctive. He has a way of capturing beautiful moments that are raw and real. Eder is very laid back and managed to document the most amazing moments from our special day. His work is superb!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Elena · Married on 10/28/2017

We loved working with Eder! He did a phenomenal job in taking our wedding pictures.

Alex · Married on 10/07/2017

Eder was an absolute pleasure to work with! He captured our special day so well and you can tell he truly loves what he does. We would use him over and over if we weren't so far away! Thank you Eder!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Matt · Married on 07/29/2017

My wife and I will forever be grateful to Eder. Everyday we look at our wedding photos - we smile in remembering the best day of our lives. I had never hired a photographer for any event prior to our wedding - working with Eder was fantastic. He was very responsive whenever we contacted him - and we had a bunch of questions. On our wedding day Eder had great ideas for photos that are now part of our home forever.

One of the best parts about working with Eder was his calm professionalism. On our wedding day things were a little stressful and from the moment Eder arrived he did his job without being in the way - but also was very calm which helped both my wife and I.

If you ever need a photographer you should contact Eder to discuss your project - he was just great.

I do not have our photos on this computer so I can not share them with you.

Constance · Married on 07/29/2017

Very good.very accomodating.great pictures,very natural.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2017

Hi Eder!

I am still in LOVE with my pictures from our engagement shoot. From day one when I first spoke to you, you were so flexible and accommodating! You are extremely skilled and I see your career taking you many places. You made my fiance and I feel comfortable and relaxed. You are a PEOPLE PERSON!!

I only wish I had set up more time with you and more locations! I am hoping that we return and can use your skills again!!

I love how during the shoot you took the time to show us some photos! It helped me figure out how to pose etc. All of your advice was spot on.

Keep working hard! I look forward to keeping up with you and watching your career grow and blossom more!

THANK YOU!

Ashley

• YogiMoo

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2017

Eder went above and beyond on our special day, he arrived early to capture the wedding set-up details, and he worked very hard and stayed longer to shoot some of the party moments which wasn't part of the agreement, so we really appreciated that. We had a lot of compliments on the final photos, most of them are extremely candid, and captured everyone's emotions perfectly. I would highly recommend Eder for your big day.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Debbie · Married on 06/10/2017

Eder was a delight to work with. He worked with our daughter and husband to capture the mood of their celebration with their family and friends. His selection of photos for the slide show were perfect....and his music selections to accompany the show were perfect in representing them and the evening.
    We had interviewed several photographers, and are so happy we chose Eder. I would recommend his services to everyone that is traveling to Puerto Vallarta for their destination wedding.
    I need to also say that as a Special Event Producer in Texas for 26 years I worked with many professional photographers over the years....some were good, some were better, and then there were those that were great. Eder was great !

Sent on 01/30/2018

Kai · Married on 06/04/2017

I used Eder for a 1st anniversary photo shoot in June 2017. I could not have been happier with the process. We were picked up at our hotel, driven to a beach he selected, allowed one outfit change, and driven back to the hotel. In terms of his photography skills, I enjoyed the natural way of shooting her uses, nothing seems forces and therefor the images come back looking natural and beautiful. Book your session with Eder and you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Jacquelyn · Married on 05/27/2017

Eder was fun to work with. He came by the resort to meet us a couple of days before the wedding, and even took the time to look at some of my own amateur photography and gave me some great tips. He went out of his way to make sure we had extra photography coverage for the wedding. He went above and beyond. The value and customer service he provided is unmatched.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Allison · Married on 05/20/2017

Eder is an amazing photographer and our wedding pictures were everything we could have ever wanted/imagined, and are so thankful to have such beautiful photo memories of our special day. Eder was super flexible, patient (with a hectic and crazy wedding scene), and very determined to get the BEST photos! He excels at taking natural photographs, and you won't have to worry about being overly posed. He was very prompt in getting us our wedding photos and overall we feel so lucky that we found Eder!! I HIGHLY recommend Eder for your wedding or special occasion!! Thank you Eder!

Sent on 12/06/2017

R · Married on 05/09/2017

Eder's photos were like something out of a magazine shoot. The website just doesn’t do his work justice. He was very friendly and went over and beyond what was expected that day. Love Raman and Nathan!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Coy · Married on 04/29/2017

Let me start by saying booking anything out of state/country could give anyone anxiety but from our first conversations with Eder it was easy as pie. He was trust worthy and dependable and took his time with our wedding, capturing every little detail. Eder exceeded all expectations and was a pleasure to work with, I would book him for EVERY event/party if he lived in Dallas, Tx!
    Thank you Eder for everything! We J'Adore looking back on that special day and appreciate everything you did.
    XO-C&R

Sent on 12/05/2017

Chris · Married on 04/21/2017

Eder did an amazing job! Great creative direction and wonderful to work with!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Katie · Married on 04/08/2017

Fantastic! We hired Eder for our destination wedding at Le Kliff Restaurant and he did such an amazing job. He was super responsive through email up until the day of our wedding, and greeted us there right on time. He is funny, professional, and takes beautiful photos without looking cheesy and overly-posed. He even gave us a preview of our photos to use at our hometown reception before the full photo package was ready. We had all of our photos within just a few weeks. Everyone was talking about the beautiful images he captured at our wedding, and I can't recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Aaron · Married on 02/10/2017

Eder was beyond a great photographer. He was so friendly and immediately we could tell he knew what he was doing. So professional and funny, he captured so many true smiles on our wedding day. We booked him for our destination wedding and went in not knowing anything about him or his work. After everything was said and done we could not have asked for a better photographer. I would highly recommend Eder to anybody for any event. His equipment is high quality and he clearly cares about his work.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Nicole · Married on 02/10/2017

Eder was phenomenal! We loved his photo-journalistic approach; both my husband and I didn’t want too many cheesy, overly posed photos. When i expressed to Eder that we preferred more candid shots, he smiled eagerly and told me that was more his style anyway. For all the formal photos we DID pose for, we had so much fun with him! He kept us laughing, smiling and relaxed. During the ceremony and intimate moments at the reception, we hardly knew he was there. He was a total ninja, sneaking around and getting the most AWESOME candid shots. He truly captured every emotion and told the story of our wedding day perfectly - just as we remember it! He has a great eye for light; sneaking us away for a little while to take some truly amazing sunset shots. Those are definitely our favorites! We have since ordered tons of prints and made a few books and slideshow discs for family members and guests of the wedding. Thank you so much Eder, we were so lucky to find you!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Betty · Married on 01/15/2017

Amazing photographies within our budget
    We would totally recommend him to capture your once in a lifetime event

Sent on 11/28/2017

Stefaniya · Married on 01/12/2017

Eder is very professional and passionate photographer! Every single picture of his is a pure masterpiece!

Sent on 01/30/2017

John · Married on 01/07/2017

We loved working with Eder and his team. We were looking for a photographer to capture real authentic moments with a fresh modern eye, and Eder delivered. Besides being talented, he was a joy to work with. He made us comfortable upfront with the process, and he captured amazing photographs without being intrusive. We would highly recommend using Eder.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Nirmalpal · Married on 01/07/2017

It's not just Eder's professionalism that impresses me...It's his team of professionals that capture so many moments even when you're not looking. Thank you for all the wonderful moments of our wedding in Jan 2017. I would highly recommend his services for straight or LGBT couples that are getting married. They did us proud! Thanks Eder and team!

Sent on 12/12/2017