DuPree Photography LLC Reviews

22 | Hazlet, NJ

22 Reviews for DuPree Photography LLC

Nina · Married on 07/15/2017

Frank took my wedding photos last year, 7/15/2017. The photos came out great! I'm the least photogenic person I know so I was really skeptical of any photographer. But I was SO happy with the pictures. Frank instructed us on how to pose and he really captured good angles of my husband and I. The pictures came out so fancy looking! I printed out some of my favorites and sent them out with my thank you notes. So many people commented on how great the pictures were. I also went to two other photographers in the area but felt that DuPree had the best value for the price. I would definitely recommend Frank and DuPree Photography.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Erica · Married on 08/05/2016

Frank did a wonderful job with our photos! We got married on 8/5/16 and we already have our pictures back and we love every single one! He took all the shots we requested and tons on the dance floor! He stayed until the very end and was always professional. We love our pictures, we will be able to cherish them forever and we recommend Dupree Photography!!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Michele · Married on 06/25/2016

Frank is extremely responsive, reliable, and accommodating to schedules. He also turns around the quality work products (i.e., photos, albums) extremely quick. After my wedding, I was able to get all my prints in less than two months.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Rebecca · Married on 12/05/2015

We were on a budget when it came to our photography package and some places were completely ridiculous in their quotes. DuPree Studios was one of the fairest prices we were quoted and the images we saw in Frank's portfolio were great. The day of Frank arrived early, snapping photos of the girls getting ready. He quickly got the guys together at the church to get some shots of them. We unfortunately had a limited window to shoot in the church but Frank worked quickly to make sure we had some fabulous photos in there. All night he was great about getting shots we asked for and checking in to see if we had thought of any others that we wanted. When we saw a preview of our photos a few days later, we couldn't believe how good they looked (especially since we're not the best picture takers lol). I was so excited to see the rest. We love the photos and Frank was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/10/2015

We used Frank DuPree for our 10/10/15 wedding and he was a great photographer. He just emailed today and said all of the photos (around 1800!!) were ready and he's sending them on a disk. His pricing is very fair for the high quality work he does.
    He was extremely professional, on-time and as other reviewers said very discreet which was great. He made sure Luke and I got the shots we needed in but also gave us plenty of time to enjoy our cocktail hour and hang out with guests.
    I love that he pulled us outside after the sun had set for some night shots. His lighting is stunning!
    So excited to see the finals...if they're anything like our engagement shots I will be thrilled!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Michelle · Married on 07/30/2015

We were just married on 7/30/15 and Frank did an outstanding job photographing our day. We will have final photos within the next few weeks, but the samples that he posted on Facebook were fabulous. He was a pleasure to work with, extremely kind and accommodating. We got rained on just as we were leaving the ceremony, and luckily, we were able to take some beautiful shots outside just as the storm rolled in. Frank was affordable, yet the quality of his work is outstanding and he is a true professional. I would highly recommend him for central Jersey brides!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Mary · Married on 05/23/2015

Photographs were outstanding! Worked with Frank for both engagement shoot and wedding, he worked very hard and was a pleasure to work with, we loved his work for both events.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/29/2014

Frank from Dupree Studios did an amazing job photographing my wedding ! He has such a good eye in setting up poses and using the surroundings as backdrops . Their prices were amazing as well !

Sent on 10/06/2014

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/02/2014

Frank jr & Sr provided us with wonderful pictures during our wedding day. They are classy, professional, and were a pleasure to work with. We could not be happier with the photos and video!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Christina · Married on 04/11/2014

Dupree studios was really wonderful to work with. I had Frank Jr. as my head photographer.
    They were on time, professional, and so easy to work with. They really listened to me of what kind of photos I wanted at the wedding and captured a mix of staged shots and some photojournalistic ones. I felt extremely comfortable working with them and always got a quick response. I even had a conversation with Frank the week before the wedding going over weather plan B's and he was really great at helping calm my nerves as well as provide insight into good locations for pictures. The proofs were back extremely quick and I had so much to choose from. My sister also used them and loved her photos. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Kate · Married on 11/03/2013

Such professional and nice people! Our wedding pictures came out amazing, so beautiful and unique! I could not be happier with my experience with Dupree studios! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Stacy · Married on 11/02/2013

I have used Dupree Studios in the Past for my first wedding back in 1993. They were so good and so professional and my wedding album came out great that I called again in 2013 to see if they were still around and they were and I hired them again or my second wedding. They were just as professional now as they were back then. thank you Dupree.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Sharon S. · Married on 10/26/2013

My husband and I are so pleased with the pictures that you took. The father/son team was an absolute pleasure to work with and very accomodating. They not only made the bride and groom feel important, but worked so well wtih our bridal party and the entire family. They were very responsive in returning phone calls/emails and answering any and all of our questions. We truly appreciate you making our day even more special by making us feel so relaxed. Thank you for capturing the special moments of our day. We would highly recommend you to others. Thanks, Sharon and Stan

Sent on 11/20/2013

Lisa · Married on 10/13/2013

We had Dupree studios (Frank Jr.) as our photographer for our wedding and he was great! What caught our attention to this business is that they have been operating for years and they are a family business. Their packages were attractive as well; exactly what we were looking for! On the day of the wedding, Frank was prompt and ready to shoot! He took a lot of candid shots and i didn't even realize he was there.
    My recently married friends told me about their bad experiences with their photographers, and I've even been in weddings with poor service, but I had no problem with Dupree Studios!
    When I got back from my honeymoon, Frank called me to tell me that he completed my pictures..wow that was quick, very impressive!
    Thank you Frank & Dupree studios! Frank Jr. captured our fondest memories that we will look at forever!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Tanya · Married on 11/10/2012

Extremely professional and patient. Due to a few circumstances we were running behind to start photos prior to the ceremony, my photographer did not make me feel pressured he just took pictures as he could an worked with our time situation . I can not wait to see the final proofs! Thank u sooo much
    Tanya & Chris Chomko

Sent on 11/12/2012

Karen · Married on 09/28/2012

I chose this photographer because a lot of my friends and family have used them in the past. I always heard good things about them and was was pleased with everything that they did for my wedding. They were very professional and helpful with everything and I am so glad I chose them because photography is a very important part of the wedding.

Sent on 02/07/2013

Massimo · Married on 11/13/2010

We were very pleased with the photography services provided by DuPree Studios. The photographers were punctual and responsive to our suggestions and specifications. They made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and had jovial personalities. The photographs were of high quality, clear and vivid, and creative in nature. The videographer was also very professional and captured all the highlights of the wedding. After having researched many photographers we were extremely pleased with the services we received for the reasonable price of the package we selected. We would highly recommend DuPree Studios.

Sent on 01/27/2011

Sharon · Married on 10/03/2010

Dupree Studios were very professional. They arrived on time, took beautiful pictures, and are very flexible in the options for your wedding album. Overall the whole experience working with them was great and recommend them for any other occasion.

Sent on 04/01/2011

Lynn · Married on 09/27/2014

We used Frank DuPree (Jr.) for our wedding and we were very pleased with the resulting photographs. He was on-time, and very discreet - many of the guests said he was almost invisible, yet he got the shots!
    The posed formal photos were absolutely stunning - he used the grandeur of the room to its full advantage, and the lighting was just lovely.
    Our reception involved a lot of dancers, and musicians, and he managed to capture the energy and joy of the event.
    Frank did not take very long to get our proofs back to us, and gave us a great selection we can choose from for our album.
    I would recommend Frank DuPree and DuPree Studios.

Sent on 12/02/2014

DuPree has some great, affordable wedding picture packages which was much appreciated during the wedding planning process. The photos came up great and my friends said they love my pictures!

Sent on 01/24/2015

Megan · Married on 10/12/2013

Our photographer was on time and fairly easy going. We were overall satisfied with our service.

Sent on 10/29/2013

0.4
      0.0
      0.5

I couldn't get over how upset I was when I saw my pictures. They are boring and just plain awful.

Before my wedding when I'd contact them, they'd never call me back. I always had to keep calling them.

One thing I learned is that you get what you pay for. Granted DuPree was not the cheapest out there, but perhaps if I upped my budget some I'd actually love my pictures.

This has devastated me to no end. These were my wedding photos! All poses are exactly the same. There are no fun shots. I was on cloud 9 on my wedding day that I didn't even think to realize how boring they'd come out.

Thanks for nothing!