Dreams & Designs Reviews

15 | Miami, FL

15 Reviews for Dreams & Designs

• Irene

Irene · Married on 05/27/2012

Ana and her team made our wedding day incredibly lovely and romantic. Flowers, flower arrangements, bouquets, lighting, aisle and wedding ceremony set up was incredibly perfect. She made it very easy for us to choose, coordinate and communicate with her. She understood our schedules and even made special arrangements to meet with us. She is very professional, returned my requests and emails almost immediately, and the overall outcome was extremely elegant. Plus, she worked with our limited budget without turning up her nose. Instead, she was very understanding and worked hard to work with our budget. She is a pleasure to work with and if you are able to go with her, do it! She is a great woman with many talents.

Sent on 06/10/2012

nikole · Married on 03/30/2012

Ana will certainly make all your dreams come true! She's so friendly and very easy going! You will fall in love with all her ideas! She is the best in the business. Tell what you want and she will make it happen..just look at her website!!

Sent on 04/10/2012
  • NickiLucas

Nicki · Married on 03/23/2012

Ana and her team brought my vision to life!!! They were absloutely amazing to work with!

Sent on 04/02/2012
  • F

farah · Married on 03/04/2011

I love ANA!! Amazing , creative, flexible!!!

Sent on 07/17/2011

Diana · Married on 02/19/2011

I wish there was more stars to rate them or words to describe how amazing they are. Everything I dreamed of or wanted they put into this amazing set. I can only thank them from the bottom of my heart for making my dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 03/24/2011

Claudia · Married on 11/05/2010

Thank you so much!!! Ana and Lester make an amazing team. They are true professionals, also very nice and extremely helpful. They made this process such much easier, I completely trusted their opinions and I was not disappointed.

Sent on 11/12/2010

karina · Married on 03/27/2010

It was a pleasure to work with Ana and her team. They make beautiful set-ups. Great vendor, reliable and responds in a timely manner. Ask for the chandeliers...they are gorgeous.

Sent on 04/10/2010

tanya · Married on 10/10/2009

Incredible service and personalized work. Ana and her husband were great to work with & even meet me at the venue prior to the event to personalize my decor :) They were extremely helpful the day of the wedding by assisting me with decor elements that had nothing to do with what they were contracted for! I highly recommend them for their valueable products, work and personalized service!

Sent on 11/02/2009
  • gretute9

Greta · Married on 09/20/2009

Dreams & Designs did the best job ,I got everything what I wanted and they understood the style and details what I asked. Bridal bouquet was very simple but just adding some bracelets it made it gorgeous. my guest were impressed with simplicity and beauty of it! it made my magical day perfect!

Sent on 10/29/2009

Sofia · Married on 05/02/2009

Ana and Lestor are an absolute pleasure to work with! They are patient, knowledgable, professional, flexible, creative and the kindest people! Dreams & Designs handled the lighting and draping for my wedding at Vizcaya and everyone was so impressed with their work. Their talent with lighting turned what was a lovely venue into an incredibly magical world! I highly recommend Dreams & Designs and am so fortunate that my wedding planner (One of A kind Events) introduced me to such a talented team!

Sent on 06/16/2009

Jenaia · Married on 03/07/2009

Ana is great at what she does. She draped the lobby where we had our cocktail and it came out beautiful. She also handled our lighting for the reception and we couldn't have been happier with the end result.

Sent on 05/12/2009

Laura · Married on 02/28/2009

They did an amazing job and were able to provide me with exactly what I needed. Very professional and highly recommended!!

Sent on 03/23/2009

Alexandra · Married on 01/31/2009

Dreams and Designs were wonderful to work with. They made me feel at ease right away, and offered quality products for the services they offered (draping, lighting, and lounge furniture rental). I would highly recommend Dreams and Designs. A friend of mine actually used their services at her wedding a month after mine and loved them!

Sent on 03/23/2009
  • Adri0817

Adriana · Married on 10/24/2009

Dreams & Designs was a very professional vendor. My reception venue looked spectacular as far as my drapings & lighting. My only complaint is that the monogram I had chosen & confirmed for the floor, was not the one that was displayed.

Sent on 10/29/2009

Dianne · Married on 04/04/2009

3.0

They were extremely nice and professional. My wedding was exactly how i dreamed.

Sent on 06/02/2009