Dreamin' D. J. & Photo Booths Reviews

Dreamin' D. J. & Photo Booths 2
  • Cheyanna

Cheyanna Miller · Married on 09/22/2019

Best DJ ever

He does a great job of keeping the party going as well as keeping things on schedule and playing music for all types of ages as well as songs most dis won’t play!(: & also did a fantastic job with the photo booth! Greg defiantly did an amazing job!! Thank you so much

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Kylee

Kylee Ann · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing service!

We worked with Greg for our DJ services at both the ceremony and the reception. He did an amazing job! He was easy to work with, and was very organized. Our dance floor was full all night and everyone had nothing but great things to say about him! Greg did all of our music for the day, he did a monogram at the reception, along with uprights, string lights and a Photo Booth! He was a one stop shop for everything we were looking for and super reasonably priced!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Dreamin' D. J. & Photo Booths 3
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2019

Dreamin' DJ

Greg and his team did an amazing job as the DJ and helping us add additional lighting to our venue. Greg is so easy to work with and answered every question we had along the way. Our guest had such a great time from start to finish at our reception. From the kissing game Greg helped us run, the photo booth, to all of the music that was played. We 100% Recommended Dreamin' D.J!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Dreamin' D. J. & Photo Booths's reply:

Hello Ashley & Jason.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your wedding day was a blast. All your friends & family had a great time. Great to have been a part of your wedding day.
    Cheers!
    Greg

Cassie · Married on 06/15/2019

Scott and Greg

Working with Scott and Greg was awesome. They personalized our music and made the most amazing slideshow for the reception. We got so many compliments on our dj choice and the music played. I would HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Dreamin' D. J. & Photo Booths's reply:

Hello Cassie.

Thank you for leaving us a review. We had great time planning with you & Nate. Cheers to your wedding!

Basten · Married on 10/20/2018

Dreamin DJ

Our total DJ and lighting experience was absolutely a dream working with Greg. He adjusted to what we wanted, worked with what we didn’t and helped us create the perfect ambiance for our wedding night. He played music that our friends and family wanted to dance to and even created a personal monogram for our lighting! I would recommend him without any reservations at all!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Leanne · Married on 06/30/2018

Greg and his team did an absolutely amazing job being our DJ. The photo booth was a big hit with the guests and the up lighting by our head table turned out great. Greg did an awesome job keeping our guests entertained with fun games and a great song selection. Greg is very personable and easy to work with and kept everyone dancing. Thank you Greg and Dreamin DJ for making our wedding reception special!!

Sent on 07/05/2018
  • W

William · Married on 06/09/2018

Greg and his team did a fantastic job at our wedding! Our DJ Kyle was very knowledgeable, and was extremely helpful in moving the day along. I contacted them several times over the course of planning our wedding, and even made some big changes the day before the wedding; they always had a prompt response, and were willing to do whatever we requested. I would highly recommend this company. Last but not least, all of our guests danced the night away!

Sent on 06/11/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/31/2017

Greg was wonderful to work with, from the day I emailed him and told him I was engaged to my wedding day he met all expectations.. We booked dj, lighting, and photo booth with him and was happy I did! Thanks Greg for making my New Year's Eve wedding unforgettable! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/05/2018
    Dreamin' D. J. & Photo Booths 4

Kayla · Married on 09/16/2017

Greg and Wes did an outstanding job for our wedding. They provided the photobooth, uplighting, and DJ services for
    Ceremony and Reception. They kept the night on track and people on the dance floor. We received so many compliments on the music and photobooth. The lighting was outstanding too! We had Edison light fixtures over the dance floor and bar. Contact them for superior service and custom designs at great package rates!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Aleah · Married on 07/01/2017

Through the planning process we found Greg's advice and guidance very helpful. They have lots of experience to pull from, which was excellent. And on the day-of, Kyle and Justin were fantastic. They helped make sure the timeline was running smooth, and had suggestions for being flexible when we were running behind with dinner and speeches. Music was great - we had the dance floor packed the entire night. Kyle was patient and helpful even when dealing with the rowdy bridal party! It truly made our wedding day come together! I would highly recommend Dreamin' DJ.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Ray · Married on 05/06/2017

Greg was Great! We are from out of town and he was available to set up weekend times to discuss our vision. His ideas and set up were excellent! The lighting completely changed out venue, including the chandelier. All the guests loved the photo booth!

Sent on 05/22/2017

berren · Married on 01/01/2017

Greg was awesome to work with The uplighting looked amazing! Definitely added that extra touch They made everyone feel comfortable and our guests had a great time too!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Phil · Married on 09/10/2016

We booked Dreamin DJ for our wedding. From the 1st meeting all the way to our wedding we are very pleased.
    They offered a lot of ideas to make our wedding memorable & fun.
    There music selection with our requests kept all our guests on the dancefloor...many great complements from our out of town guests:)
    We also had the photobooth which was blast!! Ive seen photobooths from past wedding is this one was definitely better than the ones we'd have been in.
    Highly recommend this company for your wedding.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Ahnna · Married on 05/07/2016

We had the best experience with Greg and his team at Dreamin' DJ!! He played music that kept our guests on the dance floor all night, the photo booth as beyond our expectations and the lighting and monogram were perfect! We would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for any event.

Tim and Ahnna Dexter

Sent on 05/10/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/23/2015

We planned our wedding from out of town so weren't able to meet with Greg in advance. We emailed back and forth though, and I was reassured that we'd be happy with his services. Once we got into town we met up, and he was great. He played all the songs on our request list plus any that we thought of during the wedding. All the guests were happy. He also provided lighting for us and was our Master of Ceremonies. Thanks Greg!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Greg was awesome to work with. He provided us with great lighting options and ideas throughout the initial planning of the wedding and offered up some really fun ideas for the dance portion of the night with a creative kissing game and a football themed grand march. Our guests kept coming up to us all night telling us how beautiful the room was and what a great time they had on the dance floor.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Jordan · Married on 08/15/2015

The uplighting looked amazing! Definitely added that extra touch. Our wedding party arrived late to the reception and our DJ was able to keep the crowd entertained while they waited. The music was great, and the photo booth was really nice too. Great DJ!!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Christina · Married on 05/15/2015

I would defiantly recommend Dreamin DJ for any event! They were amazing the night of my wedding! Greg was great before too in the planning process, we lived out of town so meetings were hard, but he was always available to meet when we needed him! He went above and beyond our expectations to make sure everything was done perfectly!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Joshua · Married on 12/13/2014

We had the privilege of working with both Greg and Kyle. Greg handled the planning portion while Kyle provided the DJ services the night of the wedding/reception. Greg is a down to earth guy with a family of his own which seems to affect how he handles his business - compassionately and with understanding. We hadn't been very responsive yet within 24 hours of us FINALLY responding to one of Greg's messages, Greg was quick to follow up concerning anything we needed. He was great at suggesting songs. In fact, his suggestions weren't based on what was popular on the radio; he actually looked at a song's beats per minute in order to recommend something that'd be good to fast dance to, slow dance to, or give us a tip that a certain song wouldn't be very danceable either way. He seems to have a great base of experience. His lighting can go anywhere from extravagant (based on pictures of past clients) or simple and elegant (based on our wedding). Overall we couldn't have asked to plan the dance and lighting with a nicer, more experienced, understanding person. Kyle, following in Greg's shoes, was extremely accommodating during the actual reception. Not one thing happened (grand march, first dance, slide show, garter retrieval and toss, etc.) without Kyle first finding us (no easy task) and asking us if we were ready to proceed. Very polite, professional, and genuinely nice and caring about our special day, Kyle provided a perfect extension of Greg's business. He really made my bride and me feel as if we were running things all the while controlling it from the background (not a bad thing with everything else going on). Everything really felt like it progressed naturally. I can easily recommend these 2 for any wedding and I thank them both deeply for the smile they brought to my bride's beautiful face. Thank you Greg and Kyle for making our day as special as it was.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Janice · Married on 08/23/2014

Dreamin DJ was beyond FANTASTIC to work with. Greg is extremely professional in both his appearance and way of communicating. His attention to detail and ability to keep my dance floor busy all night was amazing. We have to admit that Greg was one of our most favorite vendors to work with. When we contacted him we informed him this would be an interracial marriage and having an equal mix of both Spanish and English music was a must. Dreamin DJ more than delivered! Everyone in our family was on the dance floor. I would recommend Dreamin DJ to anyone, not just for music but for lighting as well. He helped create the perfect look in my tent for our Harry Potter wedding with his starry sky lighting effect. Our guests are still talking about how awesome the dance party and the music were at our wedding :-).

Sent on 09/17/2014

Greg does an amazing job and great to work with. Everyone at our wedding had so much fun and danced the night away.I would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Jenna · Married on 05/17/2014

Greg did an amazing job! Everyone had a great time and there was always people on the dance floor!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Allison and Shaun · Married on 05/09/2014

Everyone had some much fun dancing and the night was kept lively with a dinner game instead of clinking glasses! What a great DJ to work with! They were awesome! The photobooth was a huge hit and it was great booking the package together! I would recommend them for any event but especially weddings!!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/03/2014

Greg from Dreamin' D. J. & Party Photo Booths was outstanding! I went back and forth prior to my wedding deciding on a DJ service. I personally feel a DJ can make or break a wedding and I wanted to make sure I choose the right one- well I did with Dreamin' DJ! From the moment I first emailed Greg he was a pleasure to work with. His ideas were fun and new and everything he suggested worked out perfectly the night of the wedding. When I told a few of my guests that I was having a DJ service and not a band they were disappointed, but for days to come after the wedding each one of them said it was the best DJ service and they never thought twice that there wasn't a band there that night. Another personal request I had was I wanted the availability to have guests request a song and if Greg didn't have it on the list he was capable to download it. This as well happened flawlessly and Greg tended to all my guests needs and got to every request he could. I would highly recommend his services. From a proud happy bride! :)

Sent on 05/20/2014

Josh · Married on 04/26/2014

They are worth every penny! They communicated with us often throughout the night to make sure we knew what was coming up and checked in to make sure things were going as we hoped. They listened to requests and read the crowd well. The dance floor was never empty...right up to the last song. We got a picture with all our guests who stayed to the end, and it was a surprise to us but one of our favorite parts of the day!

Sent on 05/08/2014