dmg Inc. Reviews

6 | Northampton, MA

6 Reviews for dmg Inc.

Sebastian · Married on 05/18/2013

I got my wedding ring from the The Don Muller Gallery. They were personal, friendly and accommodating. I went in thinking I knew exactly what I wanted but when I actuality saw "The ring" I knew I was wrong. The staff helped me to discover the perfect ring that I love. Thanks for all of your help, and your great staff!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2012

My husband and I purchased my engagement ring as well as both our wedding bands here last October. The gallery went above and beyond! Not only were we living in Baltimore, MD at the time, we were also having a destination wedding in the Caribbean. The staff handled the logistics with confidence and ease. We love our rings and look forward to future DMG purchases!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Corina · Married on 07/07/2012

We were seeking some non-traditional wedding bands after getting sparkled-out at Long's so we headed out to Don's gallery in quaint Northampton. Just visiting his beautiful gallery to see his collection would have been worth the 1.5 hr drive, but his patient explanations of each article and artist gave us a true sense of connection and understanding of the incredible work he's has on display and for sale. He provided helpful, professional advice to help us choose between rings with the slightest differences. We never felt the slightest pressure to buy and got a good price, even when compared to online galleries selling similar Mokume Gane rings.

Sent on 07/19/2012

Tammy · Married on 08/04/2012

We worked with Don for over a year perfecting our rings. Namu Cho was the designer and the rings were perfect! Don and his staff are fantastic. Even though we were a state away, Don was very attentive and responsive. Great gallery, would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2012

Vanessa · Married on 05/21/2011

We had our rings custom-made through Don Muller gallery. Although a little pricey, they are absolutely lovely to work with. If you have an idea, they'll work with you so it is more beautifully realized than you originally imagined.

Sent on 06/12/2011

3.5

had some hiccups in the overall experience, but in the end they were pretty flexible. Jewelry is beautiful.

Sent on 08/12/2013