Dino Gomez Photography Reviews

Dino Gomez Photography 5
Dino Gomez Photography 6
  • Heather

Heather Lumley · Married on 06/07/2018

Sunsets, String Lighting, and Candids - Dino Can Do It All!

Dino was EVERYTHING we had hoped for on our wedding day. This was the hardest decision of wedding planning for me - we got married at Flora's Farm in Cabo and I wanted a photographer who could captured candid shots and handled lighting well. Dino stood out from the rest in his talented eye and ability to control and capture every part of the sunset, including late into the night. Because I was so focused on the quality of the photos when searching out a photographer, I didn't even speak with Dino until he showed up on our wedding day in the bridal suite! His personality was perfect. Dino is witty and encourages you to be yourself as a couple, and not what you think wedding photos should end up looking like. I came into the experience expecting to have to be more serious than we normally are as a couple, and ended up having a BLAST taking pictures - most impressively, my husband would say the same thing about our time with Dino! Thank you so much for adding to the wedding day memories, Dino. Not only did your pictures capture everything, but your presence was truly an important memory of our day.

Dino Gomez Photography 7
    Dino Gomez Photography 8
    Dino Gomez Photography 9
    Dino Gomez Photography 10
    Dino Gomez Photography 11
    Dino Gomez Photography 12

Johanna · Married on 01/27/2018

Dino was the photographer for our wedding in Cabo in January 2018 and he was spectacular. From the first phone conversation with Dino we felt like he would be a good match with us - he's experienced, professional, a lot of fun and has a beautiful eye for capturing unique but not cheesy photos. The pictures from our wedding exceeded our expectation and really felt like they captured the uniqueness of our personalities. It was also clear that he was personally invested in and excited about finding creative ways to capture the day - from a creative idea for our first look photos to (literally) running with us around the resort to find the perfect places for newlywed photos - everything turned out wonderfully!

Randa · Married on 02/10/2013

I found Dino for my destination wedding by doing a web search and sending an email. He responded in less than 12 hours and continued to answer every question I had prior to us going to Cabo to get married. Not only was Dino extremely responsive, but he also recommended a location for the ceremony.

I was nervous to use a photographer that I had never met, at a location I've never been to. Dino's continued professionalism calmed my nerves and when we arrived onsite for our ceremony, I could not have been more pleased! Dino recommended the perfect site and captured the time he spent with us beautifully and skillfully.

I LOVE our pictures and LOVED the location he recommended (Sunset de MonaLisa). Dino earned every bit of 5 stars, and then some. I would recommend him to anyone going to Cabo in the near future. When we go back next year for our one year anniversary, we'll be reaching out to him again!

Rosa · Married on 06/03/2012

I would absolutely reccomend Dino. He is so pleasant, easy to work with and a true professional. The pics turned out beautiful.

Lauren · Married on 05/28/2012

Amazing service! Amazing pictures. I am so grateful for the incredible job that Dino did on our video and pictures. I am also so glad we decided to do a Trash the Dress shoot with him - the pictures from that shoot are some of my favorites. He is amazing, and highly recommended. Thank you for helping us remember our day for years to come!

Kristen · Married on 11/15/2011

Dino Gomez was a dream come true. Our photos and videos were outstanding. We couldn't have asked for better and are so grateful we used Dino Gomez.

Anna · Married on 10/22/2009

Dino truly deserves a 5.0 rating across the board. Originally, my husband & I booked our destination wedding (from Illinois) in Cabo, Mexico. After realizing airfare, etc. would be too expensive for my friends & family to fly out, we switched it to Cancun. Dino was very flexible and accomodating during the transition. He always responded right away. Dino was so nice, genuine and a true artist the day of our wedding. He captured all the right moments. Our pictures blow people away and our video brings people to tears. I always recommend Dino whenever one is looking into a Mexico destination wedding. His prices are GREAT! Overall, amazing job!

amy · Married on 10/19/2012

Dino is creative, organized, and has a great eye for capturing breathtaking photos.

Great communication prior to us coming down to Mexico for our wedding. This was great because so many of our vendors were horrible at communication! He made us feel comfortable and at ease.

We are really glad that we had him video our wedding ceremony. Would highly recommend that. It is a nice keepsake to have.

We received our pictures and video pretty quickly after the wedding which was great. I know many couples that have had to wait 6 months or longer!

Really enjoyed working with Dino!