Diamond Food Enterprises Reviews

Diamond Food Enterprises 1
Diamond Food Enterprises 2
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/24/2018

Diamond Enterprise is one of the best food services I've ever had The best love you All

I love diamond enterprises the best food services catering top notch service I so love you all.

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Diamond Food Enterprises 3
    Diamond Food Enterprises 4

Angela,
    Great Wedding; Thanks for having Diamond Food Enterprises Cater your special day! Blessings!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

Super helpful and tasty food

Steve and his team were amazing. We wanted a taco bar for our wedding and Steve made it happen. They also supplied a bartender in addition to caterers. They allowed us to drop off our cake and wine with them early and brought it all to the venue for us. They were super accommodating with our requests. I would absolutely recommend them.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Diamond Food Enterprises's reply:

Thank you, Megan! It was an honor to be a part of your special day :) We wish you and Ryan the happiest of days in your spousal relationship!

Viktoriya · Married on 04/28/2018

Steve and his team with Diamond food Enterprises was a pleasure to work with.
    We used Diamond Food Enterprises for catering our wedding at Poplar Grove Plantation in April 2018.
    Steve and his team did an amazing job. Very professional and easy to work with.
    And the food was great.
    thanks

Viktoriya

Sent on 05/11/2018

latoya · Married on 04/22/2017

Great services, great food, attentive and very easy to work with! The rosemary chicken and steak was a hit!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Love the service and the food and amazing people

Sent on 02/26/2017

Lindsey Poore · Married on 03/09/2019

Definitly recommend

Steve is great! Food was perfect! Service was excellent! Price was good!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Diamond Food Enterprises's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to serve you and your family on your special day! Congratulations again :)

Schauren · Married on 05/04/2019

4.2

Good and bad

The good: The food was delicious.

The not so good:
    1. Keep track of your payments, as unfortunately they are either too busy to do so or just need extra hands. I was almost charged for the same thing a few times so keep a paper/email trail.
    2. He wanted full payment at the tasting, but we didn’t have the whole guest list nailed down yet, who knows that info 6 months before the wedding? Not me.
    3. Due to our guests inability to make up their minds or emergencies that occurred we had to decrease the number of guests from our rehearsal dinner, which was fine (I was willing to pay the fee for having less than the required amount of people) but he didn’t like that and we had a not so colorful conversation on the phone about the refund I was owed, I do recall him saying, “It isn’t worth my time” before he caught himself. I wanted to say well I can find someone else but held my tongue. I didn’t need the extra stress three months before my wedding. A call back remedied things and we proceeded.
    On to the actual day: caterer’s group showed up and set up on time, but since we finished pictures early they came out and somewhat pushed us to move up dinner. Unknown to me they were already going to pack up and leave earlier than I knew. I made an extra effort in the beginning to have extra tablecloths and tables but they weren’t used...could’ve saved money on that...and since dinner got pushed up a full hour, I found out that they said they had to leave at 6 pm. That would’ve been nice to know ahead of time. And then my wine glass kept getting taken away, rule number one you don’t touch the bride or groom’s glasses, and I’ve always seen at other weddings the bride’s glass was marked. Didn’t have that. When they were ready to pack up they came around and switched our glasses to plastic. I was embarrassed, to say the least.

Do your homework ahead of time, the food was good but I was not impressed with the service.

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 10/05/2019

3.0

Food was great

We had a buffet style wedding. Appetizers, Dinner, dessert, and then beer and wine. All the food was amazing!

Sent on 10/25/2019