Deene Souza Photography Reviews

4 | Visalia, CA

4 Reviews for Deene Souza Photography

Kristy · Married on 01/07/2012

Deene Souza is absolutely amazing!! Very professional and I LOVED our wedding pictures. She is easy going, fun, energetic, and she loves what she does and it was just a lot of fun having her as our photographer. She captured every little moment and every little detail. The wedding day goes by so fast so it was fun to look back at all the fun little details that I may have missed that day. Thanks Deene. You are awesome!

Sent on 02/02/2012

Anita · Married on 10/30/2010

Deene help make our wedding day memorable;capturing every moment of our special day!

Sent on 05/06/2011
  • W

Kim · Married on 08/05/2010

I was impressed with all aspects of Deene's service. What I loved most was that during the ceremony and reception we hardly saw her, she made herself very conspicuous. The photos were beautiful and creative, while showing touching moments of our son's wedding that we'll never forget because Deene was able to capture time. Weddings of course are budgeted and Deene was flexible in matching the cost with the end result.

Sent on 05/21/2011
  • Yesenia

Yesenia · Married on 06/12/2010

To me, wedding photography is the most important part of a wedding. After it's all said and done, it's all we have left to keep the memories alive and strong. That's why I'm so glad I chose Deene as our wedding photographer. She was so much fun to work with and I couldn't be happier with the results. She started with our engagement photos and was super patient with me and my many ideas. On our wedding day she made sure to capture every important moment (and even helped us keep our timing on track, which I greatly appreciated). She took care of all of the traditional photos and also kept it young and took a lot of creative and fun photos. (The last thing I wanted was a bunch of stiff cliche photos). She has a great style which is evident in her photos and in her presentation.

She has only has one package so you don't get many options, BUT it had everything we wanted, so it worked out. I don't think I could have made a better choice in photographer.

Sent on 05/07/2011

Deene Souza Photography's reply:

Carlos and Yesenia's wedding was the first wedding I ever booked as a paid job. At the time, I was a little unsure of how I wanted to price my weddings so I felt as though a flat rate would be the most simplistic way for me to start my wedding photography business. Since booking the Lemus wedding, I've revised my wedding fees and have several different packages available to reach a wider variety of budgets. Our wedding packages start at $2,000 and all include a DVD of your wedding day images. As you increase your package choice, some packages include albums, extended coverage, additional shooters, etc. The best way to design your wedding day package is to just meet me! Hopefully I fall in love with you and you fall in love with me! ;) (by the way, thanks Yesenia for a beautiful review. I enjoyed every minute of your wedding day. So many fantastic touches!)