Daniel Jireh Photographer Reviews

39 | Cabo San Lucas, MX

39 Reviews for Daniel Jireh Photographer

Megan Hofferth · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing Photographer that’s great with direction

I hired daniel to shoot my bachelorette party and he was incredible! We had a yacht for the day and Daniel shot for the first hour. He was super comfortable to be around and makes you feel good in front of the camera. He was amazing at getting detail shots, individual photos, and group shots. Not only did he help us in posing and looking great, but he even directed the boat captain to make sure the lighting was good and the view was perfect. I would 100% recommend Daniel and would definitely hire him again.

Sent on 08/27/2020

Rachel Roberts · Married on 08/02/2020

Beautiful Photos

Daniel is such a fun photographer to work with. His professionalism and creativity shine through the photos. Some of my favourite pictures were when I didn’t even know he was taking them. He has an eye for candid captures. I would certainly recommend Daniel to take photos for any special moment. Thank you Daniel!

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Cottrell · Married on 01/17/2020

Amazing Photographers in Cabo!!!!

Amazing photographers! They were on top of it, and so friendly and fun to work with! CAN NOT wait to see more pictures! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/06/2020
  • Gewel

Gewel De Los Santos · Married on 08/11/2019

Exceptional service and professionalism!

Daniel and his assistant were great to work with. My wedding was in Cabo during the sunset. Daniel definitely has an eye/innate ability to get just the right angle, poses, location, and props to use to get the best pictures. They also used their drone photography that captured a different angle of the wedding. I'm very pleased with how our pictures turned out. They do beautiful work. I highly highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Manuel Amador · Married on 12/18/2018

Great person and excelent stuff

He was always in touch With us all the time plus the pictures are great
    And when you want memories for life
    You have to have the best Quality and we found it With this great photographer

Bryttnie Mcarthur · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing work!

We had such a fun time with our photographers at our wedding! They knew how to keep it fun and light and our pictures definitely showed that. So happy with our choice and our beautiful pictures!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

Daniel Jereh

Daniel and his staff were amazing. I was a little nervous about how smoothly everything would run since I was planning and communicating from another country but these guys are complete professionals and have it all down to a science. The final product was absolutely amazing and worth every penny. We thought about going with a cheaper photographer to save a few bucks but Daniels quality of work was undeniable and when we look back at our pictures and video 10 to 20 years down the line I know we’ll be glad we spent the extra money on something we are truly satisfied with.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Paola · Married on 08/26/2018

The best !!

very professional and his photos are beautiful, I love your work !!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

Daniel & his team are wonderful!

Daniel and his team helped us capture our special day. We weren't sure if we'd get to get married this year due to COVID-19, but when we decided to go ahead with it his team stepped up to the plate and knocked it out of the park. They are so responsive, kind, easy to work with, gave us the direction we needed and helped us capture our rehearsal dinner on a boat cruise and the wedding at our resort. I'd recommend them to any and everyone! We will definitely use them again if we are ever in Cabo!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Kelsey · Married on 07/02/2018

My husband and I were blown away by Daniel Jireh and his staff at our wedding. Communicating with Daniel before our wedding was effortless and I knew we were in great hands. Daniel and his team arrived on time and immediately got to work taking photos of our wedding party getting ready. We immediately felt comfortable with Daniel and his team and knew that they would capture all of the most important moments from our wedding. They knew exactly where to shoot and brought a bubble machine, smoke sticks, and confetti for our reception. All extra surprise details!

One of the standout moments of our wedding was when Daniel turned on the bubble machine during our reception for my nephew who is 18 months old. My nephew could not have been happier. All of our guests watched as he chased after the bubbles and giggled with joy. This special moment brought everyone at our wedding so much happiness. We can't thank Daniel enough for going out of his way to create this special moment for us.

Daniel sent us sneak peak photos and we are thrilled at how wonderful the photos turned out! We can't wait to see all of our photos and our wedding video, we know they will be perfect. Daniel is a true artist and he is extremely passionate about his work. We highly recommend Daniel for your wedding! Daniel and his team are extremely professional and personable. Our guests and wedding party raved about his services. I hope we get the chance to work with Daniel again in the future!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Sherree · Married on 11/11/2016

My fiancé and I were lucky enough to have met Daniel a year before our wedding. We did our enegament photos in Cabo. Daniel and his team make you feel so comfortable infront of the cameras, they're true professionals at what they do. You can tell that Daniel loves what he does and his energy is contagious! My husband and I can not stop looking at our wedding photos and watching our wedding video because they're so perfect! Daniel, we can't thank you enough for making our wedding photos and wedding video so perfect!!!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Marinika · Married on 09/24/2016

My fiancé and I were planning big traditional wedding back in our home state Colorado, but due to family circumstances we had to change our plans. We did our legal courthouse ceremony just two of us and planned weekend getaway in Cabos Sun Lucas. My (already) husband knew that my dream was like every women dream to have THE dress and wedding pictures. And that what he did. He planned all little details from spa for me to photo session in Cabos San Lucas . After searching internet he found amazing portfolio by Daniel Jireh. He did necessary arrangements to have him to come in our resort and to take our pictures. We had time of our appointment set at 4:30PM for two hour Session. Daniel and his assistant were promptly awaiting us at that time in Lobby of our Hotel for photo session. He met us and proposed to take our pictures not in resort but in old town of San Hose and on the beach. Ladies and Gentlemen, I know that it could be very uncomfortable to be in different country with people who you saw first time set down in strangers car draw to unknown, trust with very important moment, with money and literally with your life… I know… I had that strange feeling in the first 5 -10 minutes. But, I want to insure you that we found in Daniel not just amazing photographer we found in him our new friend in Cabos San Lucas. We had BLESSED TIME, he is amazing. He is combination of the God gifted artist and great personality human. Photographer from GOD… I would recommend him in the spot over anyone I know. I know good photographers, who is very technically oriented but those pictures is not alive. Daniel sees that other can’t, like an artist with his indescribable vision.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Janelle · Married on 04/21/2016

We knew we loved Daniels work but once we met him in person, we knew we were going to be in great hands. We used him for our rehearsal dinner at Flora Farms and our wedding at Villa Celito.
    He is very personal, professional and makes you feel extremely comfortable. He captured deeply personal and romantic moments. Moments we didn't realize he saw until we received our photo package.
    We couldn't be happier with the work and service he provided. Our photos are incredible! Our photo album is beautifully done and the coffee table book is so special and a piece I highly recommend having him make.
    Our wedding party and guest loved him as well, he was so great with everyone and really made the experience enjoyable and natural.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Gio · Married on 03/19/2016

We loved every minute of Daniel's service and work. It was so easy to enjoy our wedding and also an additional session without worrying about anything. He was kind, proactive and really professional. We gladly recommend him.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Denise · Married on 11/19/2015

Its Awesome !! nice pictures and very helpfull person .

Sent on 05/31/2016

Jen · Married on 02/06/2015

Daniel and his team are absolutely amazing! Our pictures could not be more beautiful. We loved working with him and truly had the BEST wedding and wedding photos thanks to him!

Sent on 06/11/2015

vanessa · Married on 08/17/2014

Daniel is one of the best photographers I have ever met! Daniel did not take my wedding photos or my engagement photos. I got married about two years ago and unfortunately my photos did not turn out as I had hoped. My husband and I planned a vacation to Cabo San Lucas, and I thought that maybe I could have the opportunity to get some professional photos taken that could possibly make up for my engagement photos not turning out nice. I was researching photographers and came across Daniel's website, immediately I knew that he was the right photographer. I emailed him and within 15 minutes he replied back! He is a very fast communicator, and he was very fast to get me the photos after they were taken. He picked us up from our hotel right on time, and to me having an amazing photographer is also about communicating quickly and sending me the photos in a timely manner after they are taken. From the moment we first met him he was friendly and made us feel comfortable.
    Now I am not good at posing in front of the camera at all and neither is my husband. Daniel helped us to pose the best way for some amazing photos. I am seriously sooooo happy!!! All of my photos look amazing. I can't believe how good they look. I went from being sad about how my wedding/engagement pics didn't turn out as I had hoped for to now being so happy because Daniel's photos made up for it! My husband and I were so happy with the whole experience.
    My husband and I are completely amazed with how wonderful the pictures look. Daniel put in so much effort. Each individual photo Daniel put so much work into ( and we took a lot!).
    My husband and I now have the most amazing, incredible photographs. I can't say thank you enough to Daniel. The whole experience was priceless. My husband and I are sooo happy thank you Daniel!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Marcela · Married on 07/12/2014

Wedding Pictures

Loved working with Daniel, he made the experience so fun. He was very profesional since the biggining. And the pictures are great!!

Cyndi · Married on 07/11/2014

Amazing photographer! My pictures were perfect!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Thank you Daniel for giving us a great experience on our special day. Ali and I not only found a Fabulous photographer but a great person and friend. I'm so happy that I got the chance to work with u. Honestly Daniel I really appreciate you understanding my needs and really listening to what I like :) and I had a blast with you and the other photographer on my solo day very fun. I 110% recommend you. And can't wait to have the Opportunity to hire u again :) thank u thank u a million. One of the most greatest and talent men I've worked with and also his other photographer are as great as him

Sent on 06/21/2013

Tameka · Married on 12/19/2012

Daniel was amazing he made it so much more fun and special! He was very professional and accommodating.

Sent on 02/07/2013

Erin · Married on 10/20/2012

Daniel and his team were amazing! He was responsive, professional, and his work is the best in Cabo. He arrived ontime and fufilled all promises. Planning a destination wedding can be difficult, however, Daniel made the process easy and far exceeded our expectations. I would recommend Daniel to anyone planning to get married in Cabo San Lucas!

Sent on 02/10/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2012

When Patrick and I decided to have a private ceremony on the beach in Cabo San Lucas, we knew that the 3rd most important person on our special day would be our photographer. We wanted someone to capture the best day of our lives in a way that was totally “us”; photos that would tell the whole story – the weather, the setting, the sunset and all of the little moments that we could never put in to words. The first time we saw Daniel’s work, we saw the talent and style we were looking for, and it didn’t stop there. Daniel was so accessible and responded quickly to our inquiries and requests with great care and attention. When we finally met Daniel, it felt as though we had know him forever. He greeted us “paparazzi” style as we got out of our car on our wedding day – huge camera and huge smile! Daniel made us feel comfortable; he listened to us and shared his own ideas that only a really great artist would have. During our ceremony, Daniel was completely unobtrusive – which is remarkable when there are only 4 people involved in the entire event. We highly recommend Daniel Jireh to any future bride and groom looking for a photographer - he is the best!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Tirsa · Married on 10/07/2012

Daniel is an amazing photographer. He has great ideas and an awesome still when it come to wedding photos. Daniel is honest and very easy to get a hold of when I was not in Cabo.

Sent on 02/24/2013

Lindsay · Married on 06/02/2012

Wedding photography was essential factor when it came to prioritizing the elements of my wedding. I did plenty of research before making my final decision. I basically narrowed it down to a top 3 photographers, sat down with my mom, made of honor and groom and unanimously the decision was Daniel. My groom, like most men, didn’t see an importance in wedding pictures when it came time to determine our budget. I assured him that the prices very average for wedding photography. The day of our wedding Daniel first met the groom and groomsmen before the wedding to take photos and then headed over to the bridal suite and immediately began working. When I and a couple of bridesmaids came out of the bathroom to my surprise there were camera flashes from Daniel and his assistant. He said “paparazzi are here” I thought that was very comical! Daniel and his assistant were genuinely nice. I wasn’t expecting Daniel to have an assistant taking pictures as well. I really liked this because when we got the disk we were able to see different angles of one pose or moment. Daniel maintained a professional attitude the entire time. He was composed and made us feel at ease. I’ve been in weddings where the photographer is frantic and demanding but definitely not the case with Daniel. He certainly worked hard to assure he would meet our expectations with a confident and cool manner. My groom mentioned several times that he was so glad we chose Daniel and the decision was completely worth it. Daniel’s photos embrace character which is what distinguishes them from typical wedding pictures. There is uniqueness in the shots and settings he uses to capture a beautiful photograph.

Sent on 10/01/2012