Daddy Cakes Bakery Reviews

43 Reviews for Daddy Cakes Bakery

43 Daddy Cakes Bakery Reviews

Hannah Bain · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Amazing

We just had Daddy Cakes cater our wedding dessert table and we could not be more over the moon about it! They really listened to what we wanted and put every detail in to our lay out and table! The small cutting cake we had tasted amazing and looked great! Everyone loved all the desserts we had and all of them tasted delectable. I was so excited to get home from our honeymoon just to eat the small amount of desserts we had left over!

Thanks again:)

Leslie Cechini · Married on 10/15/2018

Everything was perfect!!!

My husband and I had our wedding in Ft. Collins so chose this bakery because they hadsuch great reviews. They did not disappoint! The owner was so friendly and personable; you could tell he loves what he does and that makes all the difference! Not only did they make a delicious moist cake, they make it easy to choose your flavors. The cakewas delivered on time and was decorated with the fresh flowers I requested! They did a phenomenal job! I had so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful and yummy tasting our cake was! Thank you Daddy Cakes for our gorgeous cake on our special day!Leslie & Todd

Daddy Cakes Bakery 9

Shelby Reimann · Married on 10/13/2018

So good there was none left!

We ordered a simple 1-tier 6 inch cake for our wedding it was so good that there was none left... So I look forward to reordering a fresh cake for our 1 year anniversary. It was so convenient to arrange tasting and also for the drop off at our venue. The cake came out exactly how we wanted. I would recommend Daddy Cakes for anyone's special event. A Big thank you for being apart of our wedding day!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

Daddy Cakes was a hit at our wedding!

Daddy Cakes was AMAZING to work with for our wedding day. So many yummy options to make fun combo for cupcakes. They helped so much with making our dessert table look so pretty. Our guests are still raving with how yummy the cupcakes were!!

Daddy Cakes Bakery 10
    Daddy Cakes Bakery 11
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/16/2018

We love Daddy Cakes!

Daddy Cakes made the cake for our wedding and it was absolutely incredible! We heard again and again from our guests that it was the best cake they had ever eaten and working with them was so easy and fun. We love daddy cakes!

Chloe · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely loved my wedding cake and cupcakes from Daddy Cakes. For my wedding cake I wanted a simple three tier cake (3 flavors) decorated with flowers. And instead of doing a surprise grooms cake, I opted for cupcakes. My husbands two favorite things are the Chicago Cubs and the band Phish. Rudy and his team helped translate this vision into beautiful cupcakes, which did not disappoint in flavor. Daddy Cakes was extremely professional and fun to work with. The wedding cake and cupcakes were beautiful and delicious(I know sometimes you get one or the other). I wish I lived in Fort Collins so I could eat Daddy Cakes cupcakes all the time!

Tanis · Married on 09/13/2018

Delicious and Beautiful

If you are looking for the perfect cake for your wedding, look no further! Working with Rudy from Daddy Cakes was so much fun! He did an amazing job creating exactly what we had hoped for (both with the design and the taste) for our wedding cake!

We have received so many compliments on the cake - it was truly a highlight of our wedding reception. Every flavor was SO delicious!! A big thank you to Daddy Cakes for making our special day even more special :D

Daddy Cakes Bakery 12

Rita · Married on 08/31/2018

Wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. Staff were polite and helpful. Best of all the price was very reasonable. Thank you!

Daddy Cakes Bakery 13

Allison Obenchain · Married on 05/05/2018

People still talk about this cake

The flavors and styles provided by Daddy Cakes are amazing. I got loads of compliments on my cake from everyone who attended my wedding. We purchased a cake for 80 people and only had 50 RSVP but we barely had any cake leftover because people just loved the flavors. I plan to get more cakes from them whenever I have an excuse!

• Lily

Lily Wyn · Married on 04/26/2018

Best. Cakes. ever!

My husband and I got our wedding cake from Daddy cakes (and are just big fans of stopping in for treats as well) and we were so glad we did! Our cake was delicious. Rudy was great about working with us on the design of our smaller cake that we cut at our reception and making sure we both got what flavors we wanted in the sheet cakes for guests. I also had daddy cakes make some cupcakes for my bridal shower and I was eating the extras for days afterward because they were so good. I highly recommend Daddy Cakes!

Daddy Cakes Bakery 14

Ryan · Married on 04/15/2018

My husband and I got our wedding cake here, and it turned out great. We had some pretty specific and unusual ideas, and Rudy was very open to trying something new, and was upfront about what he thought he could and could not do. He was happy to deliver it to the venue for us, and gave us plenty of time to get our RSVPs in order so we got the right size. Not only was the cake lovely, but it was also absolutely delicious! The only thing that made us sad was that it was so tasty our guests ate the whole thing instead of leaving us with a fridge full of leftovers. ;)

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

Best Bakery!

Daddy Cakes did our wedding cake and they are incredible all around! Our cake was not only beautiful, but delicious. We dealt with Rudy and he was incredible! He was very helpful through the whole process! Will definitely use Daddy Cakes in the future.

Samira · Married on 08/11/2017

We got a wedding cake, anniversary cake for my husbands parents and sheet cake for our wedding done through Daddy cakes last year. Our tasting was super fun - the servings were generous, the cake & buttercream frosting were delicious and Rudy was very accommodating. We loved Rudy's honesty in how much we should order for a party our size (he did not try to oversell us at all and in fact recommended we go with less cake as we were doing a dessert bar as well). He was super responsive through the booking process and the prices were really reasonable. Our wedding cake was so pretty and delicious and he made it exactly the way we had envisioned it to be. The anniversary cake for my husbands parents was the same (ombre icing with roses all over). Great experience working with Daddy Cakes and delicious wedding cake!!

Jonathan · Married on 01/21/2017

We had their macaroons as our wedding favors and they were perfect!

Lora · Married on 11/05/2016

Okay, what do you do when you were raised around wedding cake and it’s time for your dream cake? My grandmother set my standards for wedding cake masterpieces starting when I was in diapers and stealing frosting from the bowl. I can talk cake. I know cake stands, pillars, and design. I know fabulous cake, frosting, and fillings. Do not talk about fondant in my world. Buttercream only. What percentage of chocolate do you use?

My first cake appointment with the competition was a disaster. I knew more about cake than the baker. I was in shock. We were told “we don’t do that” and “umm … yeah, we don’t do gluten free cake tastings. GF is two flavors - vanilla and chocolate.”

Then I went to Daddy Cakes. Rudy was a dream. The tasting was fabulous with several flavors with and without gluten. I brought pictures of pieces and parts of cake designs. He took all of them and said yes. We designed a cake part rocks and twigs and part fairy bubbles. We chose gluten free chocolate, wedding white, and carrot for the cakes with buttercream all around. All of this was done just a few weeks before the wedding.

The finished cake was beautiful. No one knew it was gluten free. No one believed us when they asked about it. Thank you, Rudy, for making this cake girl's wedding dream cake come true. - Lora and Math

Babettes provided a beautiful wedding cake for my daughter's wedding. They worked with me via email as I live out of state. We had so many compliments on the beauty and the taste of the cake. I sent a photo and because my cake was not the same size as the one in the picture they were able to design something close to my picture but on a smaller scale. I also had them provide some chocolate covered strawberries and an asparagus appetizer. Everything was yummy.

• F

Fran · Married on 12/31/2014

What a beautiful cake and it tasted great! They did an awesome job making it look exactly like the picture I gave them.

Brianne · Married on 09/29/2014

WOW! Words can't even describe how delicious our meal and dessert was. Rudy and Angi are so friendly and it was so fun to work with them. They met every need we had and beyond. We have been getting compliments for weeks about how great the food was. We will definitely recommend them to anyone in Northern Colorado!

Sandra · Married on 09/05/2014

Babette's Feast has some of the best cake in town! It was delicious and all the guests really enjoyed it.

Cori · Married on 08/16/2014

Our cake was absolutely perfect!

We only tasted cake samples at Babette's Feast Catering, and those samples easily helped us know we did not need to look any further. I would describe Rudy as an artist, and the food created by his team is made with passion and love. Everything we sampled from the catering menu for our wedding meal was fantastic. Our guests raved about the food at our wedding. The cake flavors are varied and delicious. Rudy and his team added beautiful colors and flowers to our cake, and accommodated special dietary needs. The food and flavors are works of art. They are very well-priced. I would recommend Babette's Feast Catering and Bakery to anyone and everyone.

They did everything that we wanted and they presented everything so well!

Curtis · Married on 10/26/2013

We had a bad experience with another caterer and went to Babette's seeking better responsiveness. Rudy was extremely responsive and very easy to work with. He was helpful in helping us prepare for the event. They were there on the day of the wedding on time and did an excellent job setting up and being ready They provided excellent service, provided an attractive display and served good food! We would highly recommend their service.

C Davis

Juliet · Married on 10/12/2013

We used Babette's Feast for our 10/12/13 wedding in Fort Collins, CO. They created our amazing wedding cake and various cupcakes and desserts, such as chocolate marquis and authentic French macarons. Rudy and Angie were so wonderful to work with and are absolutely amazing people! Everything was absolutely delicious and the display was gorgeous! We received so many compliments on how delicious our desserts were! Their macarons are melt in your mouth delicious!!! They even made up a little box for us to have before the wedding so the bridesmaids and I were able to get a pre-wedding sugar high! YUM! We wouldn't hesitate to hire Babette's again for any catering or baking needs that we have! Thank you so much, Angie and Rudy! We love you two! Beautiful job!