Cristi G Events Reviews

34 | Miami, FL

34 Reviews for Cristi G Events

Nicole · Married on 11/28/2015

We had an absolutely flawless Wedding Day, and a large part of us being able to enjoy the day with our families goes to Cristi. My wife and I were married the weekend after Thanksgiving this past year, and Cristi was our wedding planner. Looking back at all the planning we did, she was really amazing at making our vision come to life. We were a bit overwhelmed with the whole wedding planning process when we contacted Cristi, but from the moment we connected with her she put us right at ease. Planning phone calls, keeping up with our to do list, and helping to handle and meet vendors, she was really on top of making things happen. On the night we were planning the timeline, Cristi came to our house of chaos; a night both of our families just happened to be there giving their two cents on how thing should go. What a champ.
    On the day of our wedding Cristi came over bright and early to check in with us and take all our decorations, accessories, and details to the venue. Our things and families consumed two full rooms which looked like they met tornados when we finished getting ready. At the end of the night somehow, as if she waved a magic wand, everything was neatly packed back in our parents cars.
    When the time came for us to change out of our ceremony dresses and into party dresses my hair was a windblown hot mess and aching from all the stabbing bobby pins- Cristi and her assistant Monica went above and beyond by undoing my hair and giving me a new do with much relief.
    Every detail was absolutely gorgeous and the evening was perfect. Everything was handled by Cristi, allowing us to enjoy our love filled day with our families, our friends, and each other. Thank you for making our day as important to you as it was to us.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Christy · Married on 04/25/2015

Cristy is amazing!!! She is a superstar!!! From the moment I met her, I loved her!!! It felt like I was planning my wedding with my best friend! From our many meetings to our endless chats on the phone, she made the whole process a breeze. She had so many wonderful ideas, and her organization skills are incredible! I will never forget the moment I walked into my reception: it was a dream come true, something out of a fairytale, I could not believe that all of our hard work for so many months became a reality. I had no worries, she took care of everything and made sure I was happy and smiling the whole night. She was my angel- she made me feel stress free the whole way through!! Thanks for all your hard work Cristy!! I was blessed to share this journey with you!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Adriana · Married on 03/15/2015

We had a small wedding (75 guests) last year, we wanted to get married in March so we only had 3 months to plan the whole thing and Cristi was the must important piece of the puzzle, she helped us ease our minds before the wedding contacting vendors, venue, etc and then on the day of. During the wedding she was like an angel! we knew she was there to handle everything that needed our attention and did everything by herself because the idea was that we felt like a guest at our own wedding and not being bothered with questions and problems, I recommend her every time somebody tells me they are engaged. Our wedding was perfect and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Niki & Thomas · Married on 02/15/2014

We absolutely loved working with Cristina!! We loved planning our wedding and Cristina was so helpful with assisting us with all of the final touches!! We had so much fun together the last few weeks before the wedding! She was very organized and made the last few weeks stress free. She was a pleasure to work with, was professional, friendly and always a phone call away! She executed every detail of our wedding day perfectly and truly made our vision come to life. Cristina did a fantastic job with executing our wedding timeline and the flow of our wedding day was perfection! Our wedding day was absolutely gorgeous and we could not have done it without her. You truly were amazing and are so great at what you do! We highly recommend Cristina!!!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2013

Cristi was extremely helpful from the first meeting we had to the day of our wedding. She was organized and on top of everything which is extremely helpful to a stressed out bride. The first time we met to discuss the wedding she took thorough notes of what it was that we had in mind. From there she helped schedule meetings for tastings, linens, etc. making the process go by smoothly. She was always flexible with meeting times and made sure to check in to see how things were going throughout the process. The day of our wedding I was calm knowing that she was making sure everything went according to plan. Thanks to her, our wedding was everything I dreamed it would be! She has incredible attention to detail and made sure we were taken care of from beginning to end. I couldn't have asked for a better planner and definitely recommend her to anyone starting the wedding planning process!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Marilyn · Married on 03/10/2012

I was a little overwhelmed when I first started planning my wedding, but everything smoothed out as soon as we hired Cristi. She was on it from our first meeting. She provided us with so many ideas and set up all of our meetings with the vendors. She was very knowledgable and helpful throughout the process. Aside from helping with all of the decision making, she took over all the back end communications that no bride should ever have to stress about. She kept me on track and was very good about staying within our budget. Everything was beautiful and ran smoothly on our wedding day thanks to her! I would definitely recommend her services to any bride-to-be, the peace of mind is absolutely worth it!

Sent on 08/24/2016

monica · Married on 06/25/2011

Cristi G Events is the way to go if you want your wedding day to be smooth sailing! Cristy took care of absolutely everything while I got ready with my bridesmaids and was stress-free. She did not bother me at all, as she had everything under control. The venue looked stunning and flawless - all because of her! Thank you, Cristy for making my day beautiful and fun - it was more than I ever imagined it would be! I wish I could re-live that day over and over again.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Carolina · Married on 01/23/2010

Cristi saved my sanity and helped me actually enjoy my wedding. Without her, I would have spent the last couple of days before my wedding dealing with an uncooperative photographer and stressed about other details. Cristi was our day-of (or more like week-of) coordinator who put out fires and handled every last-minute task so that I didn't have to. A few days before our wedding, I handed Cristi everything -- decor, favors, vendor contacts, etc. -- and she took care of it all from that point on, so that I could truly enjoy my time with friends and family. Cristi also took the time to understand what I wanted and what my vision was for the party, and I trusted her completely to make any last-minute decisions. I would highly recommend her for any wedding planning!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Jackie · Married on 00/00/0000

I could not stress enough what a true pleasure it was to work with and get to know Cristina! She was always polished and professional, and exuded all of the qualities you would hope to find in a wedding planner. She was punctual, organized, flexible, polite, proactive and best of all, always maintained a positive attitude. But beyond that, it was her ability to handle ANY situation with grace and a clear, solution-oriented mind that made her stand out. She was on top of absolutely everything and wiped away any worry or doubt from my mom and I, making it easy for us to actually enjoy the planning process. She became more than just a wedding planner, she was an extension of our team and became a great friend. To summarize, Cristina is AMAZING and working with her was an absolute dream. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to thoroughly enjoy every moment leading up to, and including the big day itself!

Sent on 07/28/2016