Creations, an Event Studio Reviews

Creations, an Event Studio 5
Creations, an Event Studio 6
Creations, an Event Studio 7

Shannon · Married on 06/24/2017

Hiring Creations to decorate for my wedding was the best decision I could have made! Lois and her team were wonderful to work with and made my vision for our wedding come to life. On top of beautiful work, Lois made everything hassle free for me! Creations does everything from flowers and bouquets to center pieces and backdrops. I highly recommend hiring Creations for any event!

Serena · Married on 01/28/2017

Creations was a perfect choice for our wedding decor, and flowers. The team was so easy to work with from planning to our big day. They were able to beautifully turn our wedding dreams into a complete reality. 1 year later we are still getting compliments of the amazing decorations they provided!

Creations, an Event Studio 8
    Creations, an Event Studio 13
    Creations, an Event Studio 14
    Creations, an Event Studio 15

Jill · Married on 09/12/2015

Lois and her team are amazing people to work with. I've seen her work before, so I told her my colors and what I tend to like and let her do her thing! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful from the event decor and lighting to our bouquets. This team has amazing talent!

Erin · Married on 09/06/2015

My husband and I were extremely pleased with the service from creations event studio! They decorated our ceremony area and reception venue beautifully and exactly how we wanted. The floral arrangements were perfect and they spent time making any adjustments that we wanted. We would definitely recommend them to anyone else!

Lois and her team at Creations provided very professional services throughout the entire wedding planning process. Lois took the time to sit down with me and discuss every design detail. The fact that Lois provides both the floral and design aspects makes the process a breeze. The final outcome was exactly as I had envisioned and I received numerous compliments throughout the night. I would absolutely recommend Lois and her team to anyone.

Cindy & Jerry · Married on 09/06/2014

Lois and her staff at Creations, an Event Studio provided all of the floral arrangements, bouquets and boutonnieres, and dinner reception decorations for our big day on September 6th at the Holiday Inn in Alexandria. She took an ordinary space and transformed it into an extraordinary space. She took our abstract ideas and thoughts and turned them into things of beauty and elegance. There were so many extra touches that she provided, from the bridal bouquets and boutonnieres to the head table decorations to the fun and pretty Japanese lanterns hanging above the dance floor to the unique and beautiful centerpieces on the tables. She took the time to get to know us and understand our personalities and was so much fun to work with. We will miss our planning meetings with Lois, but because she did such a fantastic job we will have photos and memories of the most magical afternoon and evening we could have ever imagined.

Heidi · Married on 08/02/2014

Wow, I could never have pulled my wedding together if it were not for Lois and Donna. I live in Colorado and did not grow up in Alex so planning a wedding at my parents home for 200 people was no easy task. About 2 months before my wedding I realized I needed help executing and getting it all together so Lois, Donna and team agreed to be my week of hands on help. They created a vision for the wedding based on some of my ideas but they really ran with it and created the most beautiful wedding I could have ever hoped for. I have literally had people tell me it was the best wedding, greatest decorations, etc. It was more than I could have asked for, they were the best wedding decision I could have ever made!

Kris · Married on 07/26/2014

Lois and her event studio, CREATIONS, WOW, is all I can say! AMAZING! I was the mother of the bride and we both worked Lois and her staff and the whole set up was just beautiful! Couldn't have been any more perfect! She knew exactly what my daughter was looking for and got everything she wanted within the budget, of course. From the decorations at the church to the reception, to the hallways, entrances, etc., it was all very tastefully and professionally done! We had do many compliments from everyone. Even a decorator who does this asked who did it as she was very impressed. My daughter had the vision and Lois accomplished that vision! Thank you, thank you, thank you! And better yet, she and her staff cleaned it all up when it was all done so we did not have to think about that the next day! Thanks again Lois!

Trudy · Married on 07/19/2014

My daughters wedding couldn't have been more beautiful with Lois and her crew at Creations, An Even Studio out of Alexandria. Every time someone asked me who was doing the decor and the flowers all I have to do is say one word..."Lois" and they said oh she is awesome. They put into the decor of this wedding all their love, heart and soul. It was so spectacular it made the whole area buzz. It was magazine worthy. It truly was a WOW. From the flowers, to the lighting and to the outside decor it was fabulous. As my daughter and her new husband said to her father and I, "it is perfect mom. Just as I pictured it." Trudy Schlieman - the MOB - Mother of the Bride

Lauren · Married on 07/19/2014

I just got married on July 19th, 2014 and Lois did our flowers and decor. All I can say is that our wedding was a dream come true because of Lois. Everything I envisioned, she did. I showed her all the things I liked and she did exact that. I would highly recommend her for all my friends.
    Lauren Nelson -bride -

Lois and her team are SO GREAT! My husband and I live several hours away and Lois made time available to meet and plan with us while we were in town. I explained to her the look I was going for and shared some ideas I had and she just ran with it. Everything turned out even more beautiful than I expected. She was more than fair with pricing, decorations and flowers arrived ahead of time as planned and Creations was prompt with take down the next day. I would highly recommend Creations!

Makenzie · Married on 09/21/2013

Lois, Keith, Donna, Les & the rest of the great crew at Creations left not only my husband and I, but every single guest that we spoke to at our wedding, in absolute awe! The decor at the ceremony & reception was so "us"! I wouldn't have changed a single thing!!!! Thank you all again SO much!

Christa · Married on 06/15/2013

Creations provided expertise and their talents in decorating and providing beautiful affordable flowers for our wedding. They are very flexible with color, style, size, etc. to make it "our wedding". Many compliments on the flowers and decorations for the guests.

Brittany · Married on 05/13/2013

Our wedding was last year already and Lois and her team were AMAZING my wedding was a dream come true. I didn't really have anything in mind when we first started working together and Lois created a wedding venue that was so unbelievable. I would recommend her to anyone no matter your budget Lois will help you make your dreams come true. Thanks again Lois and crew!!

• User4091943 · 2+ years ago

Creations helped transform my dreams into a reality. They were great to work with, really took care of all of our needs.

Hannah · Married on 02/20/2010

Lois was absolutely amazing! I told her my color's and she did her thing. It was gorgeous! You couldn't tell that I was married in an Armory!p

AMAZING! Working with Lois was so much fun! she had so many amazing ideas. It was so nice to have decor and flower all at one place, it made the whole look come together as she knew the floral and decor style we were going for. We met with her numerous times and changed our ideas all the time, she was so flexible to make sure I was getting everything I imagined. She was always responsive with emails and always encouraged us to stop by anytime to discuss decor and flowers. I am such a visual person, I really liked that the week of the wedding we got to stop in and see it all come together. We did have a little trouble with our guys flowers but with a quick phone call or text Lois came right to the church to fix them. The reception decor was seriously breath-taking and we received several compliments. I couldn't have asked for a better florist and decorator, Lois and her team are so talented.

Brina · Married on 09/06/2014

I just loved working with Lois. As a creative, it was so fun working with another creative. From her knowledge of flowers and colors combined with her creativity just awes. We had 2 meetings, she emailed me a list of flowers she was thinking and it was pure perfection. She brings whats trending in the big cities and brings it to the country.
    We had Lois create my hair piece and bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets and the flower crowns for the flower girls and even a collar for the flower dog. Oh so cute!! Then we had her help in picking out flowers and figuring out quantity for arrangements for center pieces. My Sister, Mom and I wanted to make them. So we saved a bundle, ordered florist quality flowers then rented out space to create and store our 25 pedestal flower arrangements. (we made them on Wed, wedding was Sat.) Lois, was supper helpful getting us started, giving us a quick lesson, and sharing some tricks.. and what fun was that! We stored them in her cooler till the day of. So nice, so beautiful.
    If you want someone truly creative, yet someone that will listen to your ideas, Come here :)

Kiersten · Married on 06/14/2014

Creations was wonderful to work with and had a plethora of beautiful ideas! Our reception turned out exactly as I had imagined it and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful night. They are pretty expensive for what you actually get and charge for things that you'd think would be included in the package, but they do a fantastic job.

Kasey · Married on 04/13/2013

Lois and the Crew were great to work with!!

• User4322024 · 2+ years ago

1.0

We planned to have Creations do decorating and flowers at our wedding but we took our business somewhere else for flowers. $500 would have gotten us a bunch of baby's breath and wouldn't have even covered all of our bouquet needs. We got everything we needed from Anderson Floral & Greenhouse for that price and our flowers were gorgeous and they were exceptional to work with! Creations was way over priced and not flexible with meeting our needs (especially because they don't itemize flower costs). Not the most responsive in emails and the emails were unprofessional with lots of grammatical issues. Their style in meeting with people really sets people up to spend a ton also. And very old fashioned decorating. I would NOT recommend this business.