Coyote Ridge Golf Club Reviews

32 Reviews for Coyote Ridge Golf Club

• Mstiffney

Mstiffney Smith · Married on 12/25/2019

Elegantly Whimsical Yet Simple

I absolutely love this venue. The very attention to detail, which is essential to the occasion, is utterly remarkable. The tour proved to be aesthetically pleasing to say the least. A breathtaking view of the waterfall overlooking the course is the highlight of the whole venue. They cater to the needs, wishes, and desires of the couple; with the main purpose of making sure that you have the most amazing experience to reminisce upon for years to come. I'd recommend this facility to anyone looking for that special place to build your wedding day memories as we've chosen.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Melisa · Married on 03/02/2019

Best venue for the value and support staff you will ever find in the DFW market.

Got married March 2, 2019 at Coyote Ridge Golf Club. I had a wonderful experience with the excellent assistance of Micky Kim. She was a delight to work with and provided exceptional customer service to make our day a dream come true. The venue itself is beautiful. We had a great ceremony and reception due to the elegant venue and staff. Micky was great in assisting with the timeline of events I had in placed to ensure everything went as planned. The food was delicious, and many guests were pleasantly surprised by the taste, quality, and quantity of the food that was provided. We were provided with additional decorations for the centerpieces at no additional costs. Micky was extraordinary in making suggestions to help us to keep within our budget and went above and beyond to provide some extras that just made our event that more memorable. I could not have pulled off my wedding day without Micky. I will always be grateful to her and her wonderful staff. Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Lu · Married on 10/28/2017

The site is elegant and absolutely beautiful! Kim the coordinator helped us a lot, from providing stuff (centerpieces, roses, table numbers, cake stand, and lots more), to guiding me walk down the aisle.
    Their food is awesome too, especially the prime rib! They did carving station, they served the Champagne, they cut and served the cake, which made our wedding nice and easy!
    They have a cocktail room for guests to stay after the ceremony and before the reception, a big ballroom (we only use half of it to fit 80 people), a beautiful outside ceremony site with waterfall at the background!
    Everything is perfect!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Candy · Married on 06/10/2017

We have used Coyote Ridge for two of our daughters' wedding receptions. The staff was responsive, had great attention to detail and did our reception set up for us. The food was delicious, too. I would recommend this venue to anyone with a special event.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Heather · Married on 08/20/2016

Had the wedding of our dreams at Coyote Ridge! The venue was beautiful, the food was great, and Morgan, the site coordinator, was the best!! She made sure everything came together and ran smoothly on the day of the event. She was also so incredibly understanding and accommodating throughout the entire planning process. All of the entire venue personnel who assisted at the event were so polite and helpful. The guests all raved about how beautiful the venue was and how good the food was. It was definitely an unforgettable experience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! You won't regret it!!

Sent on 08/28/2016

We were really impressed with Coyote Ridge for our daughter's wedding reception. Barbara was great at keeping in touch by email and phone during all the decision making deadlines for the event. The food tasting and venue preview were very helpful in our pulling together all the final details. Mandy came on board as the coordinator for the actual reception, and she was well-prepared and ready to take over for Barbara. The food was delicious and the room was beautiful. All the vendors were impressed with the ease of setting up their equipment. The staff helped me box up the leftover cake when the cake vendor forgot to leave boxes, and they also helped us with the floral arrangements. We went with a wine and beer reception and offered a cash bar for those who wanted mixed drinks. My brother-in-law told me they charged him (I think $3) for a coke, which was supposed to be included, and Mandy informed the bartenders right away. I'm just not sure how many other people were charged before it was corrected, and I felt bad that our non-drinking guests thought that we would offer beer and wine without including soft drinks for them.

Sent on 01/02/2016

SARAH · Married on 04/11/2015

4/11/15

I had my wedding here this past weekend and it was the largest wedding Coyote Ridge has hosted. I was not even nervous or stressed one bit since Barbara/Mandy and her staff were so accommodating. During my entire wedding planning Barbara was always so responsive and let me know in advance if she was going to be OOTO. When I visited the venue the entire staff always greeted me with warm and open arms. I felt like such a special bride and the actual wedding day was absolutely perfect!! I wish I could re-do my wedding over and over again. I had such a good time and all my guests had nothing but wonderful things to say and even ranked my wedding as one of the best weddings they have attended!!

A big THANK YOU to Barbara/Mandy and the entire staff for being beyond accommodating!! I would not have changed a thing!!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Ginger · Married on 11/08/2014

I can not say enough wonderful things about Barbara and the team at Cotoye Ridge. Our wedding was perfect and better than we could have even expected. Barbara kept everything in line. Everything was on time and went so smooth. We didn't have one thing that I can say went wrong. The food was AMAZING and our guests were talking about it weeks later. It was so nice after dealing with health issues for months to have this beautiful flawless memory. Just talk to the staff. They will make a wedding or ceremony you won't forget and help you make your budget work. I can not say enough wonderful things about Barbara and the team at Cotoye Ridge. Our wedding was perfect and better than we could have even expected. Barbara kept everything in line. Everything was on time and went so smooth. We didn't have one thing that I can say went wrong. The food was AMAZING and our guests were talking about it weeks later. It was so nice after dealing with health issues for months to have this beautiful flawless memory. Just talk to the staff. They will make a wedding or ceremony you won't forget and help you make it fit your budget.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Dawn · Married on 09/28/2014

We had our ceremony outside in front of the waterfall (definitely pay extra for this) and we had the entire ballroom reserved for our reception. Barbara was absolutely amazing. She is super organized and kept things running. She was great with all my last minute changes to accommodate a larger group. We originally only had half of the ballroom reserved but we were on the edge for the maximum for that room. So we went ahead and upgraded. It was perfect. The team there was awesome as well. Our bartender and waiters were super friendly and all of the staff was just so helpful. We got ready in the library and the team kept checking on us to make sure we had everything we needed. One of my bridesmaids was helping to decorate their entrance and Barbara even stepped in and helped here as well. Someone said in a post that she was like another bridesmaid. And boy was that person right! She was just perfect. Her structure and organization skills kept everything moving flawlessly.

We did a carving station buffet and passed hot appetizers prior to serving dinner. The food was great! The turkey was super tender and very tasty. We loved the Chicken Satay and Spring Roll appetizers. We opted for buying kegs and bottles of wine instead of the open bar. This helped to keep us in budget. I upgraded to white table linens and white chair covers w/ sashes. LOVED THEM. Barbara did an awesome job finding my darker shade of red.

The entrance to Coyote Ridge is JUST BEAUTIFUL, the dark woods, the new furniture and the lighting just made for a beautiful entrance. You can really go as simple as you want w/ decorations because the venue itself is just so beautiful. And the members of the course are super sweet and friendly as we took over their club.

Overall this venue is just amazing, very clean, and a completely professional staff. Our wedding really went off w/o a hitch and I am not sure that would have happened somewhere else, especially w/o an outside party wedding planner.

Sent on 02/03/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/30/2014

Barbara was awesome to work with as she was quick to respond to emails always and also very helpful in the planning process. She has a lot of experience, so trust her expertise. I will say I was a bit upset at first when I picked this venue and discovered I could not do rose petals outside, nor could I do sparklers for my sendoff. However, that being said, the alternatives I chose still worked out perfectly! The venue itself is just absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. My groom and I could get ready at the location with no issues of running into one another. On the day of, Barbara was there walking us through every hour, making sure we were on track. She helped my family in setting up and was constantly checking in on me to be sure I didn't need anything.

The food was also amazing. We chose to do a buffet style with carving stations being that it was more feasible in price but also more of a casual feel. We were NOT disappointed and neither were our guests! We had plenty to go around and multiple people went back for seconds. We had people tell us it was one of the best foods they've had at a wedding.

For alcohol, we chose not to serve liquor but simply beer and wine. I was hesitant on the keg and worried that the prepaid bottles of wine wouldn't be enough but it was PLENTY! We finished all the wine just on time and there was still beer left over. My original concern was the tackiness of the beer being that it was keg style but Barbara was right. It wasn't seen by guests and actually looked nicer being poured into a glass. We didn't have to worry about pictures being tacky with beer bottles every where.

Needless to say, Coyote Ridge was worth every penny and we are so glad we picked them to host our ceremony and reception! We wanted our guests to be happy and enjoy themselves but more than anything we wanted it to be a perfect night to remember. Which it was!!!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Sherri · Married on 02/22/2014

Barbara and staff at Coyote Ridge did a wonderful job in the services they provided for our daughter wedding. She was wonderful to work with and the room set up was perfect for our event. She was always willing to take our call and answer any questions we had - and there were many! Barbara worked well with the other vendors in allowing them to come to the venue for meetings with us. The wait staff was friendly and courteous and the food was absolutely delicious and hot! If I would have had an opportunity to thank everyone of them after the wedding I would have. They did an amazing job in taking care of 237 guests.

Sent on 03/06/2014

Kate · Married on 10/27/2013

Let me start by saying that I LOVE BARBARA. I made an account on this site simply to leave her a review. Barbara was absolutely on top of everything and anything you could think of that has to do with a wedding. On the day of the wedding, she was directing at least 10 different people at the same time, making sure things were running smoothly and nothing was forgotten, keeping the parents happy (very important!), and made sure that absolutely no one bothered me before the ceremony. All I had to do was sit and wait prettily in the library while she took care of everything. I could count her as a fourth bridesmaid because she was carrying out some of the bridesmaids; and groomsmens' duties when people weren't on the ball.

The food service went off with a hitch. Everything was hot and delicious and served on time. One thing I would recommend is to get the Patini Bar (mashed potato buffet where you get to pick your own toppings). Everyone got a kick out of it and it felt really special.

I would recommend that any bride use Coyote Ridge Golf Club as their wedding venue. Also, I had my wedding on a Sunday and that saved us a lot of money.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Leslie · Married on 08/11/2012

Thank you Barbara and the wonderful staff at Coyote Ridge Golf Club! Everything was perfect and none of us could have asked for more. Barbara was always so helpful and very very patient with me and my family. The communication she initiated between all of us and the vendors was very much appreciated and ensured that everything ran smoothly through out the ceremony. Until now, our family and friends can't stop talking about how much they loved everything about our venue from the food, to the lay out, the service and the wonderful view. Most of our guests are all "foodie's" and all of them are still talking about how much they loved the food that was served 3 months later! I highly recommend Coyote Ridge if you are looking for a venue in Carrollton, TX. They are the absolute best! Thank you again Barbara for all of your hard work.

Sent on 11/30/2012

Elise · Married on 05/19/2012

We got married at Coyote Ridge in May and loved everything about this venue. It is a beautiful place for a wedding and the staff is so helpful. The food is also amazing. We have received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue is. I highly recommend this venue for a wedding.

Sent on 06/02/2012

Alice · Married on 03/24/2012

Barbara Trotter at Coyote Ridge did a fabulous job with our wedding!!! She was always prompt in responding to my emails and she was extremely professional through out everything. She made sure that everything on the day of the wedding went off with out a hitch and she did a wonderful job making sure that we stuck to our timeline and kept everyone in line. I would highly recommend her and her staff. Everyone that I spoke with said that the food was delicous as well! Our wedding was a success and I have to attribute it to Barbara and her wonderful staff!

Sent on 03/26/2012

Kim · Married on 03/24/2012

I wanted to let everyone that helped in my son and now daughter-in-law what a beautiful wedding was performed here. All the staff was great! Barbara a special Thank You for making sure everything was perfect! I have had many guest tell me that was one of the beautiful weddings they had been to. I was certainly very impressed! My new daughter-in-law was very happy with everything along with my son. Barbara was right there to help us every step of the way. I can not thank everyone enough for a great wedding! Wished we were doing it again the same way! A big thank you to all involved . Kim and Grady Hughes.

Sent on 10/04/2012

hannah · Married on 03/21/2009

Barbara, who is the event coordinator, is amazing. She's really responsive and patient and during the whole event, everything went smoothly. She was flexible with our changes and was very clear about fees, deadlines, and our complete order. Also, the venue was perfect for our size, plus it had the waterfalls and the golf course in the background, which provided great scenery for pictures.

Sent on 04/16/2009

Shauna · Married on 11/29/2008

Made my dream wedding come true! Was great. Food was amazing, flip of the room was quick, crew worked flawless and efficiently. Everything was perfect. Highly recommend to all brides!! I described what I wanted and they made it happen!

Sent on 04/22/2009

jenny · Married on 10/29/2011

We had our ceremony outside the ballroom in front of a stone waterfall. It was during sunset and it was beautiful. The food was amazing and very reasonable. This would be a great place for any ceremony and reception!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Tes · Married on 10/19/2013

Barbara was great to work with. She really knew what she was doing. Best wedding and party ever and that's no exaggeration.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Amanda · Married on 08/22/2009

Loved working with Coyote Ridge. The venue is new and beautifully decorated!

Sent on 09/30/2009

Michelle · Married on 08/15/2009

the staff is very professional, the food was great, the venue was beautiful!

Sent on 10/01/2009

Stephanie · Married on 08/21/2009

We were very impressed with this venue from the moment we walked thru the front door. The decor is very tasteful and with the neutral tones, go with any brides colors. The staff was amazing and very helpful the day of the wedding. We had an outside wedding ceremony by the water fountain and my only negative comments was that they were supposed to turn the water level to low, and didn't so it was quite loud during the ceremony. Also, they were to dim the lights during the reception, and it was bright bright in the room for our first dance, making it less romantic in the room.

Sent on 11/18/2009

Denise · Married on 09/02/2012

I really like Coyote Ridge, it is a beautiful venue. It was a pleasure to work Barbara. I received many compliments on how beautiful our wedding was. Thanks Coyote Ridge/Barbara…good job!!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Joanne · Married on 09/17/2010

Working with Coyote Ridge was fabulous! The venue is beautiful and despite a last minute potential weather issue, our outside ceremony and pictures went off without a hitch. The coordinator, Barbara, is fabulous to work with, as is her assistant Jenna. Jenna was the day-of-coordinator for our wedding and checked on us continually throughout the night and made any modifications we requested (like turning down the lights). They were both extremely helpful! The food and staff are great there and I couldn't have picked a more fitting venue for our group.

Sent on 09/23/2010