18 Reviews for Coronavideos.com

Multi. Cameras (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Slideshow (1)
DVD (1)

Sal at Corona Videos is an oustanding videographer. He does great quality work and is easy to work with. We recommend him to do your wedding or special event.

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Fantastic job! We enjoyed working with you! Thank you.

Profile Picture EMMANUEL, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was able to get the video style that I wanted, raw footage was my main request. Sal went above and beyond, I was able to get a beautiful short video that I can show my friends and family.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Sal was prompt and very professional. He is easy going, approachable and had a ball with him as our videographer. The final product came terrific.

Photo for Coronavideos.com Review - Sal the videographer with the bride, bridesmaid and guest.
Profile Picture Daniel, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Absolutely loved everything that Sal and his assistant did for my husband and I for our wedding, he had personal mics attached to the coats of alex and the pastor, there were two separate angles for the wedding taken. He even stayed late to make sure he got the garter toss, he was professional and kind. He met up with me and laid out the plan for the evening and mentioned things I had not even thought about. The best part is our video has three chapters to pic from the wedding, the reception and the photo montage. Instead of a long drawn out video I can just pick the part we want to see! We also received three blue ray videos and two USB drives!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow, Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic

We are so happy we chose Corona videos for our wedding video. Our wedding video is so beautiful and all of the footage is amazing! We couldn't be happier! We are so glad we found you Sal! Amazing experience from day one and we appreciate all the hard work you put into our wedding video. Our video is perfect! We definitely will be recommending you to all of our family and friends. Thank you again! :) :)

Profile Picture Megen, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Reception

Our wedding day was what every couple, mostly brides ;) dream of and Sal was able to capture all the most special moments. We have viewed our video numerous times and it is simply magical. We wanted a video all along but weren't sure we could swing it but Sal made it happen. He has very reasonable rates and does the most beautiful job. What I think is key is capturing the moments of love, tenderness, laughter and fun; Sal did all of that. We are so happy Sal was there to video for us; he understands what couples want in their video; we love it and know Sal is the best. The video is movie quality and you and your guests will be the stars. He captured the whole ceremony, the reception including toasts and everything in between. We definitely feel we made the best choice in hiring him. He also got us the video back super fast. We highly recommend Sal and his services !

Profile Picture Cathy, 3/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We were very pleased with Sal and the service we got!! He was very on top of it and we got a GREAT wedding video! Especially for the price! We are so glad we found Corona Videos, and have our special day documented!! We were also so impressed how quickly we got our video back! We definetly recommend Corona Videos!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Working with your vendors is very important they make your wedding go smoothly.

Profile Picture User7434876, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Sal & CoronaVideos.com are fabulous, our wedding video was beautifully done. We will cherish are wedding video for ever. My parents were so happy Sal made them extra copies. I cant say enough about Sal & CoronaVideos.com they were the best.

Profile Picture User7519341, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Awesome, we loved him! I was just the coordinator, but I thought he was wonderful and i know that bride and groom loved him as well.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Corona Videos was amazing to work with on our wedding day!! Sal was very professional and friendly. He did not interfere or get in the way at the ceremony or even during the reception! At times we forgot he was even there. Our video came out beautifully!! We got out video back shortly after returning from our honeymoon so we didn't wait very long for it. Sal captured our wedding day perfectly and it is something we can cherish forever!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Sal was awesome to work with. He was very professional and gave us our video so quickly! He was very accommodating with letting us pick the music that went with our video and he capture all the perfect moments without being in the way at all. He seemed to be invisible and thats what we thought was special because we could enjoy our special day without being interrupted or bothered and everything was able to be candid. That was important to us! He was so easy to work with and I'm beyond happy with the results!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 7/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

GREAT SERVICE! Corona Videos was on-time and very professional! EXCELLENT VALUE! Sometimes you get MORE than what you paid for. We couldn't be happier with our wedding video! Thank you, Sal!

Profile Picture Christian, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Suggest what you want filmed but equally important, ask the videographer what they would suggest and why. Their expertise is critical in capturing special memories.

Profile Picture Shane, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wonderful exerience!!! Very professional. Worked with us to plan everything. We had great communication. I would highly recommend CoronaVideos.com
Thank you Sal you are the best !!!

Profile Picture Jorge, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our wedding experience with Sal as our videographer was great, because he was very professional and flexible. He created very good product (videos) and excellent editing skills. You will get good guality video for less. Thanks Sal you are the best.!

Profile Picture Mohamed, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, One Event/Day, Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional