909 Visual

2559 S. Melissa Way, San Bernardino, CA 92408 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,900
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 59
  • Real Weddings 1

About 909 Visual

909 Visual is a professional wedding videography company based out of San Bernardino, California. This company consists of several talented individuals who will tell the story of a couple's amazing wedding day as well as who they are as a couple. 909 Visual captures videos in a variety of styles that include cinematic, documentary, short-form, storytelling, and traditional. The memories that this skilled team captures last for a lifetime, presenting moments that can be experienced again and again.

909 Visual offers a range of amazing services to wedding couples. They will work to ensure that every detail of your wedding day is captured on film for years to come. Their services include the following:

• Two videographers

909 Visual 7
  • Amber

Amber Lujan · Married on 03/03/2019

Amazing Work

We were unsure about hiring a videographer. It was an added expense that in our eyes, at the time was not worth it. I kept looking around for different prices and finally decided I wanted a videographer even if it was just for the raw footage. My husband and I are very low maintenance and wanted the videographer more for capturing our true nature and not having us create a moment that didn't suit us. I found Hendry and decided to go with him because he included 2 videographers, had filmed at our venue and offered to work with us on a payment plan. He was very responsive when I had questions prior to and after the wedding. He showed up on time and was very professional. Other than the initial filming of me reading my vows to the camera, I did not even realize we were being filmed. They also worked well with my photographer. They created an AMAZING film! We have received nothing but compliments from every single person who has seen it. We paid extra for the raw footage and after watching it I have no idea how they created such a beautiful film from it. My husband and I were enjoying ourselves and joking around the whole time and they were able to take that and create a beautiful film from it while still showing our true characters. I would highly recommend them! They truly were worth every single penny. Here is the link to our highlight video if you would like to see their work for yourself:

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2018

Exceptional

Hendry and his wife are so talented. I absolutely love my wedding video and they made this whole process easy. After viewing different styles of videographers, I was captivated by Hendry’s videos. Then from my initial meet and greet to the day I received my video, their professionalism and talents exceeded all my expectations. I never felt like just a client because Hendry and his wife made sure they captured all the special moments even if it meant staying a little over time or extending my video to make sure it is perfect. Their creativity shines through the video and I highly recommend them. Thank you for giving me a memorable keepsake of my wedding.
    Jessica and Alex Nieto

Sent on 12/17/2018

909 Visual FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

Real Weddings

• Jolin Ng Makeup & Hair
    Jolin Ng Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

We were working together couple times with Chendit Video Productions. They did excellent job,punctual and always professional. On time and the result of the video very high quality. I would love to work together in the near future with them again. Highly recommended.

• 2559 S. Melissa Way San Bernardino, CA, 92408 See on map