Engagement
Shoot included

About MAXWELLSTUDIOS PHOTOGRAPHY

From the simplest randoms, to that precious moment you've been waiting a lifetime for..

We are an award winning husband and wife photography team who are simply blessed to be doing what we absolutely LOVE doing. We travel nationwide and have been featured in many wedding magazines and wedding blogs internationally. We would love to create a customized package for your wedding!

maxwellstudios.net

One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)

Wira was incredible from the very first conversation I had with him over the phone. I lucked out, and was able to book his services less than a week before my surprise proposal. He was very flexible with my plan, which involved me catching a plane from Minnesota and meeting him at Laguna Beach. Wira was very timely and arrived at our agreed location 15 minutes ahead of time, allowing us to use our extra time to find the perfect spot on the beach for the surprise proposal. The amount of attention, care and creativity he exhibited during the photo-shoot was worth every paid minute.

After carefully selecting and editing the photos from our session he sent us a DropBox link for our viewing pleasure. Not only did his photos show how experienced Wira is at his craft, but more importantly they told a story. The photos expressed the nerves I had before my Fiancé arrived at the beach. They reflected the raw emotions in that first split second when we saw each other at a distance across the beach. And most importantly, the photos captured the pure joy and happiness when she said 'yes'. If you intend to propose anywhere in the Orange County area, you couldn't pick a better photographer.

Profile Picture User6851965, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wira and his wife are a great dynamic duo! Much like his brother Hendry, Wira shares the same passion for his line of work. We were laughing, getting great pictures and just enjoying the vibe off each other so well. I don't think there was ever a slight hint of frustration out of anyone, Wira was prompt, professional and engaging. What more could you ask for in a photographer? I highly recommend Wira and we cannot wait to see some of the memories we have captured!

Profile Picture Matthew, 7/7/17, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
7 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
We had the pleasure of working with Wira and Joy last month at a wedding at the Park Plaza. The two of them were so easy to work with, very professional, and genuinely good people. They were quick to respond to emails and phone calls, and very understanding of the timeline, unique venue, and needs of the couple. The shots they created with the wedding party and preparation photos were to die for, and I can't wait to see all the goodness when the photos are ready. We are excited to work with the two of them again.

Wira and his team always provide captivating photography that invites you to look at it...for just a little bit longer. His use of colors and incorporating the landscape/background is unique. He was great to work with!

Events

10771 Lilac ave, Loma Linda, CA 92354   See On Map
909-856-5300 (phone)
MAXWELLSTUDIOS PHOTOGRAPHY is a wedding photographer from Inland Empire servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Diego. MAXWELLSTUDIOS PHOTOGRAPHY is a professional Wedding Photographer that has been part of the Souther California wedding industry since 2008 specializing in Weddings, Portraits, Engagement sessions, Beach Weddings, Winery Weddings, Maternity photos, Newborn photos.