909 Visual Reviews

909 Visual 5
909 Visual 6
909 Visual 7

Regita · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing duo to work with

Best duo! Amazing to work with and very accommodating! I highly recommend:)

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Amber

Amber Lujan · Married on 03/03/2019

Amazing Work

We were unsure about hiring a videographer. It was an added expense that in our eyes, at the time was not worth it. I kept looking around for different prices and finally decided I wanted a videographer even if it was just for the raw footage. My husband and I are very low maintenance and wanted the videographer more for capturing our true nature and not having us create a moment that didn't suit us. I found Hendry and decided to go with him because he included 2 videographers, had filmed at our venue and offered to work with us on a payment plan. He was very responsive when I had questions prior to and after the wedding. He showed up on time and was very professional. Other than the initial filming of me reading my vows to the camera, I did not even realize we were being filmed. They also worked well with my photographer. They created an AMAZING film! We have received nothing but compliments from every single person who has seen it. We paid extra for the raw footage and after watching it I have no idea how they created such a beautiful film from it. My husband and I were enjoying ourselves and joking around the whole time and they were able to take that and create a beautiful film from it while still showing our true characters. I would highly recommend them! They truly were worth every single penny. Here is the link to our highlight video if you would like to see their work for yourself:

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2018

Exceptional

Hendry and his wife are so talented. I absolutely love my wedding video and they made this whole process easy. After viewing different styles of videographers, I was captivated by Hendry’s videos. Then from my initial meet and greet to the day I received my video, their professionalism and talents exceeded all my expectations. I never felt like just a client because Hendry and his wife made sure they captured all the special moments even if it meant staying a little over time or extending my video to make sure it is perfect. Their creativity shines through the video and I highly recommend them. Thank you for giving me a memorable keepsake of my wedding.
    Jessica and Alex Nieto

Sent on 12/17/2018

Kay · Married on 10/28/2018

Outstanding work & very professional! Chen makes sure you are comfortable throughout the whole process making the results absolutely superb! So grateful for the services provided.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Andreas · Married on 08/03/2018

Very professional, reasonable price compared to other vendor. Love the results. Willing to be flexible for our request

Sent on 10/03/2018

Andrew · Married on 04/28/2018

From day one, Hendry was so easy to work wih. Communication was great and his questionnaire covered all bases. He answered my calls, email, and text messages. Our wedding video was great and everyone loved it! He was able to get ALL the important shots we wanted. Hendry and his wife were very professional and respectful. They were at the venue on time (early). The most important thing was the delivery time of the video. They got the video back to use so fast. I can't say enough great things about them? We def. be using them again for other family events.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Emily · Married on 01/14/2018

Hendry and his wife were WONDERFUL for our wedding video. After researching several Videographer websites, I stumbled upon their website and was a bit skeptical when I realized that their pricing was generally a bit cheaper than others who provide the similar services. After seeing their previous beautiful wedding videos, my Fiance and I met with them and I AM SO GLAD THAT I DID. They were extremely professional and flexible being sure to understand our "vision" for our big day. They handled absolutely everything so that we were confident and relaxed on our wedding day, even arriving early to set up and capture details of our wedding venue before we even showed up! The finished product was truly beautiful, and they included all song requests that we had hoped for. We cannot even count the number of compliments that we have received!! An A++ investment for our elegant wedding day.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Brianna · Married on 01/06/2018

One word.. AMAZING!! We are so incredibly pleased with the entire process; from meeting to the finished product! I can’t tell you how many compliments we received from our guests expressing how great they thought our videographers/photographers were always there to catch the moments. We could NOT be more happy with our choice of videographers, and if you are looking for now or in the future you can not go wrong! Book book book!! I wish I could just show you my video because that alone would make you want to book and wait not so patiently (they were so very quick to get the whole video to us) to get your video!

Sent on 03/16/2018
    909 Visual 8
    909 Visual 9

Cristina · Married on 11/10/2017

Hendry and his wife were wonderful to work with! They are from the Inland Empire and excellent in videography. Their prices/packages are very reasonable for the quality of work they deliver, which includes drone services. Hendry was very flexible, responsive and patient in answering all of my questions in the planning process. I am very detailed and I appreciated the questionairre they provided that covers all the event details and specifics you want to cover. They are such nice, warm individuals and easy to work with; I truly was grateful for the way they made me and my husband feel on such an important day - that could be nerve wrecking, especially if you are camera shy. Many of my family and guests commented on how great they were at their work that you could barely remember them being there (filming). They delivered our videos in the timeframe that was given and were able to incorporate not only the songs I suggested, but the songs from our ceremony as well! I was so impressed! We loved our videos and were so happy we chose CVP for our wedding day! They truly are professionals and we definitely recommend them for any special day you don't want to forget! :)

Sent on 02/05/2018
    909 Visual 10
    909 Visual 11
    909 Visual 12
    909 Visual 13
    909 Visual 14
    909 Visual 15

Jake · Married on 10/29/2017

We love our wedding video! Hendry was easy to work with.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Mona · Married on 10/21/2017

Amazing job! Hendry and his partner are great. We were impressed by how friendly they worked with our photographers and how nice the film came out. Hendry had a great ability of capturing all the nice candid moments without pressuring us or making a fuss at the wedding. He used great music in our cinematic short and we got a package where we received some raw footage clips too. Hendry used a drone to capture the winery and other beautiful areas of the wedding. Great people. When you're having a wedding, you have a lot of options of where to spend your money, and we are 100% happy we chose Hendry.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Erika · Married on 10/14/2017

If you’re looking for someone who really takes pride in their work and loves what they do, CVP is the one. From beginning to end, Hendry was always looking for the perfect shot and you could see it in his eyes and expression when he would find it. Not only was his work amazing but CVP made it comfortable and easy to be in front of the camera. I don’t like to be recorded but Hendry made it so easy to ease my nerves. In the end, we got a beautiful wedding video that we can replay over and over. Although a wedding day comes and goes so quickly, it is nice to have such a beautiful memory. Thank you Hendry and team !!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Allie · Married on 10/14/2017

Hendry and his wife did an amazing job for our wedding! They really went above and beyond to deliver a beautiful wedding video for us. Hendry was very communicative and easy to work with during the whole process. He was even kind enough to rush the edits for our video so we could have it before the holidays. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Kristin · Married on 10/07/2017

Hendry created the most unique and amazing video for our wedding. We showed it at our at-home reception, and everyone wanted to know who made it. Many people remarked that it was like a Hollywood movie! He really captured the beauty of our event. The music he selected for our features video was prefect. I recommend him highly.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Heather · Married on 09/30/2017

Hendry and his wife are extremely nice and professional. He is very thorough and really knows what he’s doing. I’m so glad he takes the time with you and let’s you know what to do. The videos came out better than I could have wanted. I love that he does a cinema style production for you, it never gets old watching your wedding video. Thank you so much for making sure I never forget our special day and we can watch over and over for years to come!!

Sent on 01/19/2018
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 09/02/2017

We had such an amazing experience with Hendry and his wife at CVP as our wedding videographers! They stayed in contact, and answered all our questions, leading up to the wedding. On the day of, they arrived on time and quickly got to work, shooting me getting ready with my girls. They were professional, thorough and so easy to work with throughout the day. Even our photographers mentioned how easy they were work with! We got our sneak peak, ahead of the schedule they gave us, and LOVED IT! We just received our final, full length video and it is more than we could have asked for. We are so excited with the work they did and love showing off our video! We would highly recommend CVP to any bride and groom looking for an amazing videographer!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2017

CVP did an AMAZING job with our wedding video! If we could give 10/10, we would! Every single moment was captured in the most perfect way and put together beautifully! The day of the wedding was seamless and it was so easy to enjoy those special moments. True professionalism and talent. Money well- spent to capture the most important day of our lives! We are beyond satisfied! Thank you CVP for creating such a beautiful video for us to remember our special day!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Erika · Married on 07/07/2017

Don't let the name confuse you, Hendry was formally known as Chendit Video Productions (CVP), is now 909 Visual. The name might have changed, but the quality of his work as well as the professionalism that Hendry and his wife exude is beyond expectation. I had encountered Hendry's work after seeing my cousin's wedding video, and after one Skype interview with Hendry, I knew I found my videographer. He is truly gifted in his talents as he knows how to portray your special day in a unique cinematic movie. Your story is told in it's unique way, and momentous details are captured so beautifully. My wedding day came and went in a blink of an eye, and I am grateful that I encouraged my husband to get a videographer. I can always look back and watch that day unfold, and show my future children this momentous occasion. Not everyone can do what Hendry can, and it is safe to say that he is one of the best in his field.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/06/2017

On the day of my wedding, CVP was only vendor that I hadn't met in person, so I was a little nervous. We had talked on the phone and through email, and I had completed the questionnaire, but that was it. I just want to say they their team was absolutely amazing and the final product was so much more impressive than I could have imagined! He caught so many great moments from the night, and was so professional and fun throughout. I had been to weddings before where the videographers were clumsy and felt obtrusive through the ceremony and reception, but Hindry and his team were wonderfully seamless!

I would recommend them to everyone for their artistry, professionalism, and convenient payment plan! You will NOT be disappointed!!! ????????

Sent on 10/19/2017

Janet · Married on 05/06/2017

We had the best experience and would recommend his services to everyone.
    We couldn't be more pleased with his work and made our day perfect.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Johanna · Married on 02/03/2017

Hendry and Lingkan are the perfect team! They were both so professional, helpful, and accommodating. Our edited video turned out so great, we can't help but watch it over and over again! Every time we watch it, we can re-experience that beautiful day again. We just got the raw footage today, and it's like seeing a behind-the-scenes shot of your wedding, all the stuff that you were too busy to notice on the day, you will be able to appreciate with a video! I am so happy Hendry and Lingkan were able to document our wedding. They are incredibly talented and I highly recommend Chendit Videography! Thanks, Handry and Lingkan!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Tam · Married on 01/07/2017

Hendry and his wife are such amazing Videographers! They captured all of our moments in detail and made such a wonderful movie out of it. They told our story like how we would have from out hearts. I highly recommend Chendit if you're looking for high quality with great value!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Brandi · Married on 09/30/2016

After all was said and done with our wedding, Hendry at Chendit was our favorite vendor. We are beyond thrilled with our videos (a highlight film and a feature film). I can't say enough about the beauty and quality of his work. I knew he did fantastic work from all of his samples I watched (which by the way, I watched probably 25 hours of video from various videographers), but even with believing I was going to get an amazing video, he went above and beyond my expectation in every way. In addition, the preparation up to the wedding was simple and easy, and the day of the wedding he was out of the way and unobtrusive. I am so so happy that we chose to go with Hendry. He is a truly talented artist and captured our wedding beautifully. I can't recommend him enough.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Alva · Married on 08/26/2016

Superb amazing videographer!!!!! We got married in San Diego for a destination wedding, but we live very very far away outside of the country. Hendry made it so easy for us but still went in details on everything we wanted. So easy to work with, very nice people, and very professional. We got to town just a couple days before the wedding so we didn't have time to meet in person before the wedding. Even though we exchanged numerous emails on details, we were still a lil bit worried on how things would turn out. But our worries suddenly disappeared on our wedding day, as Hendry and his team arrived early to shoot our preparations and at that moment we knew that we're in good hands. They even made the shooting process fun and made us feel at ease and it all went smoothly and naturally. When we see our wedding video, we can't stop watching over and over again. The angles, the lighting, and shots were perfect, and every personal thing we wanted to be in the video is there. Simply put, the final result was beyond our expectations and was so wonderfully done. Thank you so much for your hard work, magic, love, and everything you put into our wedding video. We would love to have you again for other events :)

For you who are looking for wedding videographer, save your time and look no further. Chendit is the definite choice!! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Candra · Married on 07/29/2016

The video turned out better than I could have ever imagined!!

Sent on 12/05/2016