Brink Media

Temecula, CA View map
$2,999 Most Popular Price

$2,999 Most Popular Price

Brink Media Co. is a wedding videography and photography studio operating out of Temecula, California. This passionate team of visual creatives is ready to capture your special day from every angle so that you can relive it for years to come. They strive to capture amazing photos and create cinematic and captivating footage that highlights those precious once-in-a-lifetime moments.

Brink Media Co. is available to document celebrations of all shapes and sizes throughout Southern California. Offering a range of services, their team will assist you in crafting a videography/photography package tailored to fit your vision. For storage, they invite you to choose between a USB flash drive, USB hard drive, and digital download or SD card for your footage. They offer multiple packages to choose from, but their most popular wedding package includes:

• Additional hours
  • High-definition video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Raw footage
  • Client revisions
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple locations

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,799

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,999

Add'l Hours
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Message vendor

• Tina
    Tina M. Married on 04/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our favorite wedding vendor!

My husband and I where extremely impressed by the production that Chris and his team put together for our wedding! Our video brought tears to our eyes and made us feel like we were there again. Brink Media was professional and captured all the moments we wanted and more. We were happier with our wedding video than our wedding photographs and we almost opted not to get a videographer but we are so happy that we did! I would highly recommend them, you will be so happy too!
  • Shaylynn
    Shaylynn Married on 09/25/2021

100% worth every penny

We had Brink Media Co. For our videographer as well as photographers, and I cannot recommend them enough! The whole process is so professional and thorough, but at the same time so comfortable and personal. Chris and his team were so awesome, the final product blew us away. The attention to detail was incredible. Don't even think twice! Book them!
    Sharon K. Married on 05/27/2021

Choose Brink Media!

I just got my video back from Chris and I was blown away with the way he captured our wedding. Speechless actually and pressed play a little too many times. I probably need an intervention for my obsession with this video. Chris is so amazing to work with. He is professional, communicative, thoughtful, and has a great vision. He was calm the day of and made me feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. He was polite and patient when he wanted a specific shot played out and you can really tell he loves his job. I really appreciated that he reached out to my photographer, coordinator, and venue prior to the wedding to make sure everything went seamless the day of. I can鈥檛 thank Chris enough for capturing the moments that show all the joy and excitement of the day. Even though I chose his package with 1 videographer, he did not miss a beat. 10/10 would recommend Chris and his team!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

Jackie & Brian
33 photos 路 09/26/2020

Temecula Temecula, CA, 92595
Location of (Brink Media)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding