Compass Rose Reviews

Compass Rose View more information

Gilberto F. Married on 04/10/2021

We used the Compass Rose to celebrate my daughter’s quinceañera and we had a great time. The location was great and we were able to meet our intent.

We had a great time executing our party at the compass rose. The location was excellent for our party. All the amenities and working Jason made our experience unforgettable. Will definitely use the compass rose doe my next party.
    Marti Married on 07/15/2017
    Venue was beautiful for a wedding ceremony and reception! Kay was wonderful to work with. She was very helpful and accommodating.
    Rebecca Married on 05/07/2017
    I absolutely loved having our wedding at Compass Rose. Jason Hamilton and his mother, Kay are phenomenal people and they truly made our night a magical event. They spoiled us and were more than accommodating. This venue is breathtaking right on Tom's Bayou overlooking the water. The decor of the restaurant is absolutely gorgeous and is perfect for a wedding while also being very affordable. I highly recommend this location for any of your event needs!
    Venita Married on 12/17/2016
    This is a beautiful venue. Very affordable and the staff (Mayday and crew) are incredibly accommodating. The deck is a bit noisy for your ceremony so I recommend having amplification available, which makes the road noise a non issue. The incredible view is worth a bit of noise and having the cover overhead in an outdoor venue is a rare find. Great space for parties up to 120 or so. Fabulous decor and bar area. A hidden treasure!
  • Rennyrenrennerson
    Renee Married on 11/05/2016
    I can't say enough about this venue and the staff! Very accommodating and beautiful! Many thanks for our wonderful wedding reception!
    Clotilde Married on 09/17/2016
    Compass Rose team was amazing before and during our special day. Always available and willing to help. WE can't Thank you enough for all you did for us. 9-17-16 Niceville Family
    Kate Married on 06/26/2015
    Kay and Mayday at Compass Rose were the greatest with helping make my wedding the perfect day! They allowed my (now) husband and I to come in and move furniture and look around several times before the wedding because I was doing so much DIY. Both were available on the phone and via email every time I had a question or request. Mayday also recommended who to use for catering which turned out extremely delicious as well. On the day of my wedding a bridal suite was set up for me and my bridal party upstairs and made for a great place for getting ready since I had two dresses to wear. The downstairs room is just spectacular and is very well decorated, so I didn't need to do anything to decorate besides centerpiece a for the tables! We used the outside deck for our ceremony at sunset and they had big comfortable chairs set up as well as benches and additional round tables for our guests to hang out after the ceremony. One thing to keep in mind is the car noise from the bridge during the day, especially when people on Eglin are leaving work around 4-5 pm, but in the evenings it's not busy and did not affect our ceremony at all! Overall I can't say enough good things about this beautiful location and the sweet and professional people that work there. 5 star service for sure!
    D Event on: 06/10/2015
    The Compass Rose provides a stunning, multifaceted location for all event needs. From the multiple space options that provides an intimate up to large crowd capacity options, to the full professional kitchen usage for catering purposes, to the availability of all back-end set up inventory, any group, company or event planner has a blank canvas in which to create.
    Tricia Event on: 05/05/2015
    Beautiful location! Used the outside deck overlooking the bayou for a Cinco de Mayo business event. Staff was flexible and helpful with planning, set-up, service and more.
    Our guests all had a wonderful time!
    Marti Married on 07/15/2017
    Beautiful venue for my daughters wedding ceremony and reception. Kay and Jason were wonderful to work with. Both were very helpful and accommodating. The decor at the venue is beautiful and I was able to bring additional decorations that coordinated with the current decor which looked beautiful. The outdoor patio has a beautiful view and had plenty of room for a band and dancing. I would recommend this venue to others and I would use their services again. Thank you for making my daughter's special day perfect and memorable.

Compass Rose's reply:

Thank you so much Marti. It was such a pleasure to be a small part of such a beautiful wedding!