Coastal Events Reviews

Coastal Events View more information

• Emma
    Hakeem B. Married on 10/08/2022

The best!!

Marci and Kari were the best day of coordinators we could have asked for! They are warm, fun, and extremely organized. They made sure to go over every little detail with us before the day so it would run smoothly and we wouldn't have to stress about anything. While the day mostly went perfectly, there were a couple of unavoidable issues like the tent heater not working. However, we didn't even know that had happened until the day after- they really prioritized making our day stress free. It was truly the best day of our lives, thanks in large part to Marci and Kari! Highly, highly recommend!

Coastal Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Hakeem! We’re so happy you and Emma had the wedding of your dreams. Surrounded by friends and family and stress free. Thanks again for inviting us to be part of everything. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Xoxo
    Marci & Kari
    Khana H. Married on 05/28/2022

Unforgettable

First let me say thank you to Kari & Marci for being my peace through the entire process of planning my reception. I would not trade the experience for anything. To find relatable and genuine people like Kari & Marci is hard to find and I am forever grateful to have found them. I’m sending any and everyone to them who needs wedding planning!!!!! I love you ladies truly, you’ll always have a place in my heart! ❤️🤪 peace & love - the Austin’s

Coastal Events's reply:

Khana, you and De’Vante made our jobs so easy and fun. Your love is so palpable and energizing it filled the air the whole day! Your friends and family know how to have a good time. And you are the kind of bride every planner dreams of. Thank you for having us be part of all the fun! Xoxo Marci & Kari
    Liz B. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best team you can hire

After planning every detail of our wedding, we were fully confident in turning it over to Coastal Events. They made it all come to life so beautifully, and we could not have asked for a better day.
    They took complete control over our vendor contracts in the weeks before, created a flawless schedule, and helped us navigate some truly tricky weather.
    They have incredible value for the service they provide and make you feel totally at ease. I can't recommend them enough

Coastal Events's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words Liz! We truly enjoyed every minute of planning and wedding day. Your family really knows how to party and watching all the love in the air makes our job so much fun! Cheers to a lifetime of fun and happiness. Xoxo Marci & Kari
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Chakisha
    Chakisha D. Married on 11/06/2021

A Dynamic Duo!

Thank you so much Kari & Marci! You guys were amazing, kind, professional, attentive, on point answering back to emails, calls, changes and concerns! You made my wedding beautiful and more than what I expected! Thank you so much again! You guys are incredible!

Coastal Events's reply:

Thanks Chakisha! We had so much fun planning and seeing your vision come to life. We love easy going brides. Wishing you all the love and happiness of a lifetime!

Xoxo Marci & Kari
    Lindsey Married on 10/23/2021

Look No Further!

Kari and Marci were hands down the best coordinators ever! From the first phone call to our wedding send off they were by our side and had our backs! These two are so detailed and organized. The entire wedding flowed well because of them! They became our friends along the way and we will absolutely stay in touch with them! Look no further for the best wedding coordinators ever!!

Coastal Events's reply:

Lindsey, you and JR are the kind of couple a coordinator dreams of! Easy going, fun, and organized. We loved every minute with y’all and can’t wait to have more fun together! Cheers to a lifetime of love and happiness
  • Jenna
    Jenna N. Married on 10/09/2021

Wonderful experience

Kari and Marci are are must have team for your wedding day! It was so worth it to be able to relax and enjoy our special day and they went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for us. 10 out of 10 recommend booking coastal events!!

Coastal Events's reply:

Thank you Jenna! Your wedding was so much fun to coordinate. It was like having a circus inside Disneyland. There were so many thoughtful and fun things for your guests enjoyment as well as yours. We wish you and Evan a lifetime of happiness!!
  • Jenna
    Jenna T. Married on 10/09/2021

The absolute BEST!!!

Kari and Marci made my wedding day flow so smoothly!! From communicating with vendors to creating a timeline and ensuring the night went flawlessly. I am so glad I chose them as planners and would recommend these amazing ladies to anyone looking to keep their special day as low stress as possible! 10/10 recommend!!

Coastal Events's reply:

Aww Jenna. We love you and wish for nothing but happiness for you and Evan. Thank you for having us be part of your day!
    Michelle D. Married on 08/12/2021

Exceptional team

Kari and Marci were so responsive and helped us put a small backyard wedding together in an unbelievable short notice. The wedding was just beautiful and I’m still in awe of their talents in decorating, coordinating and visions for creating such a beautiful experience. I was actually able to sit and mingle with family and friends during my nieces wedding since they had everything under control. I appreciate them both so much, plus they are a delight to work with!

Coastal Events's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Michelle! We loved being part of such a special day. Despite COVID and changing dates a few times, the day was beautiful and we hope everything Jess ever dreamed of!
    Briana A. Married on 03/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Skilled, detailed and fun event planners!

Marci and Kari made sure everything was absolutely magical for us. They paid great attention to details and made sure there were no loose ends so we could enjoy ourselves! They came prepared for anything -- even bringing a lint roller for my husband's suit and a safety pin for my fur stole. We felt confident in Marci and Kari's ability to handle any situation and make sure the day went smoothly. We couldn't recommend Coastal Events highly enough!

Coastal Events's reply:

You are too sweet Bri!! You and Michael were so fun and easy to work with. Cheers to many years of happiness!
    Kristin Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful , loved these ladies

These girls were the glue that held my wedding day together. I cannot thank them enough for all the little things they did that kept me from losing my mind on my wedding day! They kept the ceremony flowing and the party going, brought us food and drink of choice, made sure every detail was in place and kept us feeling like everything was under control. Everyone recommended a day of coordinator and I am passing the advice on to all future brides. As the bride, you just don’t have time to take care of all the details on the day of and I really wanted my family and friends to enjoy the party and not worry about the details either. Marci and Kari will take a load of your mind and allow you to enjoy your day. I 100% recommend them!

Coastal Events's reply:

Kristin you are the sweetest! You are the kind of bride every coordinator hopes for; organized, easy going, and fun! Kari and I wish you and Joe a lifetime of love and happiness!!
  • Shanée
    Shanée Married on 06/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kari and Marci were very organized and detail-oriented, a true pleasure to work with! My wedding had a few unforseen issues but they made sure to smooth out the problems. My new husband and I felt very taken care of, these two are worth every penny and more!!!! Thank you Coastal Events!!!

Coastal Events's reply:

Shanee we sure made the day one to go down in the history books! It was such a pleasure to be included in your and Shawn's big day. Cheers to a lifetime of happiness!
    Susan Married on 04/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The ladies at Costal Events were a dream! They helped relieve all my anxiety for my wedding and made sure things ran smoothly. Definitely recommend!

Coastal Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you Susan! Thanks for the kind words. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
    Lauren Married on 03/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Marci and Kari did an amazing job! Everything ran so smoothly. I will definitely recommending them to everyone!

Coastal Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Lauren! We loved being included on your big day!
    Maureen Married on 02/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Couldn’t be happier or more pleased with the service from Coastal Events! The girls were great and very patient and accommodating to my semi control freak ways. Thank you!

Coastal Events's reply:

Maureen- Thank you for the glowing review! We couldn't be happier to have been able to take part in your special day!
    Lauren Married on 05/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Coastal Events was incredible at our Lesner Inn wedding! Kari and Marci were the glue that held our wedding day together! I can honestly say I enjoyed every single moment of our big day because of them! They were so accommodating and made sure everything was flawless and that we we didn't have to worry about a single detail! They were available at the drop of a hat for any questions we had leading up to our wedding and made sure that our day was exactly what we imagined! I strongly recommend a day of coordinator for anyone getting married and if you live in Hampton Roads, Coastal Events is the team to ensure you enjoy the best day of your life!!

Coastal Events's reply:

Lauren- You are so sweet! We absolutely loved being a part of your special day!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 10/24/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We could not have asked for a better pair to help us with our wedding planning needs! This laid-back but very professional pair made a wedding planning seem like a breeze. And on the day of, everything went so smooth and having them there with us allowed us to just completely enjoy our day!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey S. Married on 09/26/2015

Would highly recommend!

If I could tell you one “extra” thing I couldn’t live without on our wedding day, it was Coastal Events. They knew every detail of our wedding and kept me at ease on the big day. If there were any “mishaps” I had no clue because Marci and Kari were so on top of everything. I would definitely recommend Coastal Events for a stress free wedding day; you won’t regret it!

Coastal Events's reply:

Thanks Lindsey!! You and Ryan were so fun to work with. You both knew what you wanted and enjoyed every step of the way. We love it when our couples actually enjoy their own wedding! Congratulations on the growth of your family! Cheers to many more years of bliss!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 06/06/2015

Long distance planning

These ladies helped me plan my wedding in VA while I was living in FL. Great to work with!
  • User4222331 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank goodness for them on my big day

Thankful to have this team of ladies when I got married. Had a few situations with family, my dress, food etc. As with most weddings, situations happen..mine probably a little more than others.
    BUT, myself or my hubby didn’t have to be the ones to handle them. Matter of fact didn’t even know about a few until sometime after the wedding. To me, this is what having a wedding planner is all about. They were there during planning with ideas and notebook ready, but I liked planning. They really shined the day of which is what I ended up needing most.

I highly recommend these ladies

Coastal Events's reply:

Stephanie, watching you and John get married was so beautiful. Seeing the love between the two of you is why we do this! So happy to have been with you on the big day and happy to see your little family grow! Many continued years of health and happiness!
    Karen Married on 10/19/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This team is so well put together - everything went so perfectly! Kari and Marci were fantastic! I would definitely recommend them over and over agin!

Coastal Events's reply:

Karen- Thank you for the great review! It was so fun and such a pleasure to participate in your big day!
illustration stars