CnC Luxury Transport, LLC Reviews

8 | Orlando, FL

8 Reviews for CnC Luxury Transport, LLC

• User4585814 · event on 11/29/2014

We needed two buses for bachelor and bachelorette parties. Buses are very nice and will not disappoint. The drivers are amazing and Cassie was so helpful!

Sent on 12/03/2014

David · Married on 11/27/2014

Cnc is a great company the from the Driver to The booking process it was not just a great value but the service and the professional was over the top and outstanding. Bus was super clean and the driver was amazing Thks Cnc you made wedding memories we did expect. Also this bus is not just great for a party but on any trip to spend time with family and friends without one person missing out driving

Sent on 12/30/2014

Melissa · event on 11/08/2014

My husband booked the 29 passenger party bus for my 30th birthday celebration and one word to describe my experience EPIC! We had an amazing time on this beautiful party bus the sound system is awesome needless to say we jammed out for the whole night! We were picked up at my house taken to dinner then out to a club in Pointe Orlando. The entire ride on the party bus was so much fun and our driver was so nice and very professional. Thank you for making my 30th bday memorable for me and all of my guests!

Sent on 11/11/2014

CnC Luxury Transport, LLC's reply:

I can not thank you enough for the kind review! If you ever need a limo bus in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.
    The Cnc Team thanks You

Alexandria · Married on 11/02/2014

CNC was great from start to finish! We had an awesome time and I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/03/2014
  • User4452406 · event on 10/03/2014

They were very helpful and professional in helping book the party bus, and determining which size bus we needed. The bus was in great condition, very clean, and the perfect size. The driver, Raymond, was helpful, professional, fun, and great to work with.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Tarralyn · event on 08/02/2014

The Business & Professional Women Federation Summer Social experience with C NC Luxury Transportation was excellent. From the beginning to end planning stages was handled in such a professional manner. We will indeed utilize their services for several upcoming events in the near future.

Sent on 08/03/2014

I had such a fun time on the party bus which took my bridal party, the groom and myself (the bride) from the church where we got married in Winter Park to downtown Orlando. The bus was brand new with great air conditioner, it was stocked with ice and nice flukes to celebrate after our wedding was over. The ride was very comfortable, the A/C was fantastastically cold and on a 90 degree day with men wearing suits, it was more than we could ask for. The sound system was great as well. The driver was very punctual and accommodating as we had to change our route a little. The value and price were outstanding, and Kathy was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Shaun · event on 03/15/2014

The Limo Bus was in perfect shape with updated audio and video. We played music through Bluetooth on our phones while watching basketball. Cassie and the driver were both very responsive leading up to the event and throughout the day as we were dropped off and picked up. I believe the value was very high. We traveled with a group of 14 all together all over Orlando which made our day easier, safer, more efficient and lots of fun. They were supper flexible with pick up and drop off and changing our plans throughout the day to add stops and pick ups. I plan to use CnC again in the future.

Sent on 03/17/2014