Clover Event Co. Reviews

57 | Philadelphia, PA

57 Reviews for Clover Event Co.

Clover Event Co. 1
Clover Event Co. 6
Clover Event Co. 7

Jim Siegler · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Good choice

GOT THEM INVOLVED AFTER WE ALREADY STARTED BOOKING BUT THEY DID A GREAT JOB FOR US ESPECIALLY THE DAY OF THE WEDDING=TOOK CARE OF EVERYTHING.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Megan

Megan Bowes · Getting married on 12/05/2019

Clover helped us and our families to enjoy our wedding day, and made the process much less stressful

We worked with Caitlin primarily, Kellie later on in the process and Maeve assisted with our day of. We went with their partial wedding planning services and will echo what is listed in other reviews that Clover was amazing, a pleasure to work with, and helped us have a wonderful wedding. Because things were organized well in advance, I was less stressed during the wedding process then I think others had expected (we were planning a wedding in 8 months, in a city we don't live in). Additionally, because during the week/days leading up to the wedding, things were taken care of, we were able to spend time with our families, bridal party, and out-of-town guests, instead of having to run around doing last-minute errands.

During the day of, they were super helpful, we were able to relax and everything was handled. Our parents and bridal party could also relax and we were able to enjoy our wedding instead of spending the whole time handling logistics. That, and we were able to actually eat at our own wedding.

During the planning process, Caitlin and Kellie were always very responsive and helpful with organizing a cohesive look to everything. Would highly recommend them, they were wonderful

Sent on 08/30/2019

Mike Withington · Married on 10/19/2019

We love clover!

To say that choosing to work with Clover and Co was the best decision we made for our wedding would be an understatement. These women are actually the best. Our initial appointment was with Caitlin, about 9 months before the big day. She quickly organized our planning process and, in two hours, got us to a place where we could breathe a sigh of relief (all brides need to see this: 9 MONTHS OF MINIMAL STRESS!). After that we worked with our main coordinator, Kellie, who was just a dream and became a dear friend throughout this process because you just can't help but love her. She was prompt, efficient, bubbly, positive and extremely organized. We met with her about three times before our big day, and each time we moved through our list of tasks, crossing things off and moving our planning process along. We also reviewed the schedule for our wedding day every time, making tweaks based on preferences and vendor coordination.

On the day of our wedding, Kellie was amazing. She kept things moving, kept track of all our people/signage, coordinated with all of our vendors and never stopped smiling. It was so awesome to have a positive, friendly team who understands how to move through the events of the day. It was also comforting to know that we had worked to set every detail in the months leading up to our day, which allowed my family/friends, husband and I to just enjoy each moment. Even my bridesmaids, who have all been in multiple weddings, said that the flow of events made the day fun and manageable. We credit Kellie and Clover with all of this!

Basically, too long didn’t read: We can’t recommend Clover enough. We would get married to each other again just to work with their team. If you want your wedding day to be an experience with the least amount of stress as can possibly go into planning a wedding, hire them!

Sent on 11/03/2019
    Clover Event Co. 8
    Clover Event Co. 9
    Clover Event Co. 10
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 10/05/2019

The most important decision we made - hire the Clover Team!

At every step in the process, the Clover team was absolutely incredible. When our first venue fell through, Caitlin helped us navigate next steps and find so many of our wonderful vendors. When we added a vendor or wanted advice, even far in advance of our wedding, Caitlin was extremely responsive and guided us. Jesse, our day of coordinator, designed our signage, paper products, and day of items. Jesse took our vision and transformed it for our perfect day. We did not have to worry about anything day of - the team took care of every little detail (including transporting our cookies back to our hotel!). We cannot recommend hiring them enough - they helped make our day incredible and kept us sane along the way. Thank you Jesse, Caitlin, Helen, Sierra & the entire team! :)

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Desanto · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Kellie is simply OUTSTANDING! Not a detail missed or overlooked! Makes for a flawless event! Amazing work and diligence!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Liz Bacon · Married on 09/28/2019

Stop looking and hire Clover!

Despite being month-of clients, Clover put so much time and effort into our wedding we often felt like we were their only clients. All the other planners we spoke with put limits on the amount of time they would spend on our wedding, charging additional fees for any overage. Clover, on the other hand, put no limits on how much or how often we could talk and even encouraged us to loop them into our planning as early as possible.

Caitlin helped guide us to the most effective places to spend our money and ensured everything looked phenomenal on our big day. Because we started working with her 9+ months in advance, she got to know what we wanted and that enabled us to fully enjoy our wedding, spending all our time celebrating with family and friends.

Stop looking and hire Clover!

Sent on 11/09/2019
    Clover Event Co. 11
  • Becca

Becca Denenberg · Married on 09/21/2019

The best decision we made (besides getting married)!

Caitlin and the clover team are absolutely incredible. From the beginning Caitlin knew how to bring my vision to life. Her attention to detail is truly unparalleled.

Caitlin helped us with every single aspect of planning our wedding. She helped us budget, created an insane invitation suite that we fell in love with, recommended the best vendors, managed the vendors with us, gave her expert opinion on every single question we had, helped us with the ceremony, did all of our design and created a wedding day of timeline that went minute by minute and didn’t miss a single beat.

Caitlin’s responsiveness, creativity and organization made our wedding absolutely perfect.

There is nobody better in the Philadelphia area for planning a wedding - and I truly mean that!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Muething · Married on 09/05/2019

It would not have been as extraordinary without Clover

Kellie and Caitlin provided our family with the best possible experience. They helped us gather all our ideas and turn our wedding into the extraordinary day that it was. They helped with logistics, decor, timelines, talking to vendors, as well as helping to coordinate with all our vendors to make our day seamless and stress free. We had heard they were wonderful, but they provided an experience that went way beyond our expectations. All the while providing excellent customer service, they became our friends. We could not have done this without these brilliant ladies!

Sent on 10/12/2019
    Clover Event Co. 12
    Clover Event Co. 13
    Clover Event Co. 14
    Clover Event Co. 15
  • Jessica

Jessica Flynn · Married on 07/14/2019

Caitlin + Jesse for president

Wow wow wow. Caitlin + Jesse are amazing. I'm a wedding photographer and chose Clover after working several weddings with their team and being floored by their efficiency & professionalism. We met with them what seems like a hundred times and they walked us through every possible detail - things that I never would have even thought of (even as a wedding professional) - to make sure our day was exactly what we wanted. Day-of: Jesse was (is) my hero. She was our main contact for the day and was so helpful with so many things and went above and beyond. I am positive Caitlin was killing it behind the scenes, too. Our wedding never would have been what it was without them. I've been recommending them since before my own wedding and will continue to do so.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Stephanie Campbell · Married on 06/22/2019

Don't Plan Your Wedding Without Clover!

We could not be more thankful to have worked with Clover for their wedding coordination services. Jesse was a miracle worker. She spoke with us over videochat on numerous occasion for countless hours to prepare us for the big day and encourage us when we were stressed. And when the wedding day arrived, we could not have felt more at ease. Jesse and her team facilitated everything behind-the-scenes for us so that we could simply enjoy sharing in our celebration with our family and friends. We are so happy we chose to work with Clover, and we would advise any couple-to-be to book with them in an instant if they had any hesitation about selecting a coordinator for their wedding. It is worth every penny!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/21/2019

You have to work with clover event co!

Choosing to work with Caitlin and Clover Event Co. was hands-down the best decision I made throughout the whole wedding process!! Not only is Caitlin amazingly organized and helpful with all of the details (which takes so much stress out of the planning process, especially the month before), Caitlin is also so much fun, extremely flexible, and has such an eye for design that set my wedding apart from others in so many ways!! I had so many compliments from guests about how precise and beautiful all of the details and small touches were throughout the whole evening. Caitlin really thinks of everything and introduces so many ideas that I would never have thought of including as part of the wedding if I had planned on my own. As she introduces ideas, she is also amazing at determining what matches with the whole vision of the event - down to every detail including the font of the ceremony programs, the style of the napkins, the overall table setting etc. I have never seen someone so detailed and it made such a huge, huge difference on the day of the wedding!! My day was absolutely magical!!

In terms of travel - I live in Baltimore and although we met Caitlin in Philly for just two meetings - it was so easy to FaceTime or chat over the phone throughout the whole wedding process. Each time we talked Caitlin had an agenda of what we needed to go over which made the whole process so much easier as I wasn't overwhelmed knowing that Caitlin would walk me through what we needed to cover each month prior to the wedding. Breaking this all down into smaller steps made my life so much less stressful and it was nice knowing I had Caitlin to bounce everything off of!! I will also say that the month before the wedding I did not experience any of the stress that others brides had mentioned as Caitlin was so helpful in managing the small details and took over all of the check-in calls with vendors.

Most importantly, Caitlin is just such a pleasure to work with!! She is so relaxed, understanding, and just so much fun!! My mom and I are so sad that the whole process is over mainly because we just want to keep spending time with Caitlin!! On the day of the wedding she also brings great vibes - she had everything under control and managed the hiccups (we realized I forgot the jewish marriage license at home an hour before the ceremony) in such a calm manner that was so so reassuring!! I also just had no stressors the day of the wedding knowing Caitlin and her assistants were taking care of literally everything!! Caitlin's assistants, shout out to Kelly and Lizzie!!, were the nicest and made me feel like I'd known them forever - they were also super organized and on top of everything!! Absolutely amazing!! Can't recommend Caitlin and Clover Event Co. enough!!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Erin · Married on 05/17/2019

Caitlin and Clover Event Co….the absolute BEST!

Using Clover Event Co. for our wedding was the best decision we could have made! My brother and his wife Meghan worked with Caitlin from Clover for their wedding. Seeing how smoothly the day went and how much fun their wedding was, I knew I wanted to work with them for my wedding!
    Caitlin was our main coordinator. She was absolutely incredible throughout the process. My package included coordination and styling, starting about 10 months or so before the wedding. Clover Events Co made the planning process completely stress free. Our wedding was on Cape Cod in MA. Even though Cape Cod is far from PA, Caitlin and the Clover team worked with all of our vendors and coordinated the most PERFECT day. For the day of (and weekend of), Caitlin and her partner Jesse were absolute rockstars!!! Everything went so smoothly, and the venue looked absolutely STUNNING! I didn’t have to worry about anything....they are one of the main reasons why we were able to enjoy the wedding to the fullest and not stress out whatsoever. I can’t imagine doing it without them. THANK YOU CAITLIN, JESSE, AND THE CLOVER TEAM!!! If you are looking for an amazing coordinator, I would highly recommend Caitlin and the Clover Event Co. team!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/03/2019

My wedding would not have happened without Caitlin and her team

I am not a bride who was looking forward to planning her wedding. In fact, I was dreading it. Thank god I knew about Caitlin and her company because she is a friend of my sister. I did the one leaf package for day of planning and it was probably the single best decision I made in planning my wedding. Caitlin met with me periodically throughout the year to make sure I was on track with planning. She even gave me some styling advice and designed all of my paper goods! Everything came out even better than I could have imagined. It was perfect, unique and special and exactly what I was imagining. Her team was there when I needed anything on the day of my wedding. And I mean ANYTHING. Special shout out to Pam who had to sprint back into the bridal cottage to grab my bouquet when i forgot it as I was walking down the isle. She also came in for the win when dominos pizza (whom was supposed to deliver 16 large pies to my hotel for the after party) called me right before my ceremony to tell my my credit card wasn’t working. Pam worked that out so I didn’t have to worry about it during my wedding and by some miracle the pizza all showed up at the after party. They even packed up my entire wedding reception and loaded it in my car! I’m talking above and beyond here. Even if your venue offers a day of planner, consider hiring clover events in addition. You will not regret it.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Katherine · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Decision Ever!!!!

Caitlin is beyond amazing!! If I could give her more than 5 stars I would! Choosing Clover Event Co was the honestly the best decision I made while planning our wedding. She made planning and styling a wedding seem so easy and so stress free. I don't know what I would have done without her!! Our wedding was better than I could have ever imagined and that is all thanks to Caitlin and her team. Her organization, style design and attention to detail is beyond impressive. She was always available to help me with any questions I had or questions from vendors. Did I mention how easy and stress free she made my life? She answered all the questions the vendors would email me and she helped to coordinate timelines and arrivals for all my vendors. On the day of the wedding I had zero worries because Caitlin and her team had every detail taken care of. They were more than prepared for anything and everything. My bridal party kept saying how impressed they were with how smooth the day went. Seeing all the planning and styling come together on our wedding day again made me so thankful for having Caitlin and Clover Event Co

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 04/06/2019

MUST HIRE for Philly Weddings!

Honestly, if I could give the girls from the Clover team 6/5 stars for everything, I would! We first talked to Caitlin after learning about her planning business from my cousin's wife who also happens to be one of Caitlin's BFFs. I am SO GLAD we ended up hiring them! I cannot stress how helpful this team is. Not only do they offer packages with different levels of service (budget friendly!), but also no matter what you choose you can be confident that they will be right by your side every step of the way. Caitlin and her team are very hands-on and were always incredibly organized and ready to tackle any hurdle that came our way. The last 6 weeks leading up to our wedding were absolutely chaotic and included me breaking my ankle! We panicked and our lead coordinator Jesse jumped into action to calm us down, change up our plans to accommodate my limited mobility, and day-of was constantly there for me with anything I needed. At one point I thought to myself "Hm, I need my crutches," and when I turned to find Jesse, she was already right there holding them out for me! Truly an incredible experience working with them. They took away so much of our stress and I don't think I'd be able to say that our wedding was absolutely perfect if we didn't hire them. Could not possibly recommend them anymore for anyone getting married in the Philly area!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Christina

Christina Criniti · Married on 04/05/2019

AMAZING!! Highly Recommend !

I cannot rave enough about this team!! Jesse was our main coordinator and she was absolutely incredible. She was there every step of the way and I trusted her completely to make decisions on my behalf. The Clover team understood my vision and made us feel so comfortable and confident through out the entire process. The wedding was at my parents home and some guests had no idea that it was a home! They truly made it feel like the perfect wedding venue and the evening flowed perfectly! We could not have asked for a better day or a team to have entrusted with such a special day!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Gina · Married on 12/29/2018

Style and execution!

We hired Clover for help with styling, partial planning and day-of coordination. I would highly recommend Caitlin and Clover! The styling was really helpful - Caitlin listened carefully to what look we were going for, and helped us make a thousand little decisions that brought it to life. Her suggestions were always on point and made the very overwhelming wedding industry into something more manageable that we could wrap our heads around. We had really positive experiences with all the vendors she recommended. The day-of planning was also 1000% worth it. All the details came together seamlessly and we had an unbelievably fun and easy wedding day as Caitlin set everything up, and her awesome assistant planner/coordinator Jesse brought us around Philly for our first look. Caitlin and her team were absolute life savers and I highly recommend Clover Event Co!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Kate S · Married on 11/03/2018

Thank you Caitlin and Clover!

Caitlin is worth every penny and then some!

We planned our Philadelphia wedding from Boston and knew right away we wanted to work with a planner. But Caitlin is not just any planner. She has impeccable taste, modern ideas, and is as earnest and hard-working as they come.

Caitlin helped us with everything — picking the venue, compiling a stellar team of vendors, creating an invitation suite, day of coordination... the list goes on. Her guidance made the entire planning process fun and easy. During the 9 months we worked together, she handled potential complications with grace and seemed to read my mind in terms of the look and feel we wanted to achieve.

The goal was an AWESOME party that reflected us and she delivered. Her day-of team was a pleasure to work with as well. Kellie and Heather shepherded the wedding party, the families, and us through the day. They were sweet, calm, and wonderful additions to a memorable day.

Thank you Caitlin and Clover!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2018

Made our Favorite Day the Best Ever

When making the all-important decision of who’s going to plan your wedding, there’s a lot at stake. Neither of us wanted to tackle the challenges of coming up with our ideal vision and bringing it to reality. You’ve heard the horror stories of couples who decide to do everything themselves. That wasn’t for us. We selected Clover Event Co. on the recommendation of a friend and went with their Two Leaf package. To say picking them was a good decision is a massive understatement!

From the very first email and phone call we had with Caitlin, we knew we made the right choice. She and her team are the pinnacle of professionalism and courtesy, compassion and toughness, and pragmatism mixed with a little fantasy. Caitlin took our ideas and wants and built them into our perfect wedding! She tackled all the meetings with our vendors, even going above and beyond her duties to simplify things for everyone. On our wedding day, Caitlin, Jesse, and Pam were the quarterbacks and generals of the event. There was not one (NOT ONE) hiccup we noticed, and everyone had an absolutely amazing time. Our wedding went off so smoothly and was so enjoyable, I think it surprised the both of us! We cannot thank them enough for all their hard work, late night emails, phone calls and onsite meetings, and hard work to make our special day exactly what we wanted. If you’re getting married and considering having someone step in and help, we cannot recommend Clover Event Co. enough. Thank you again, ladies, for all your efforts and keep up the good work!!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Clover Event Co. 20
    Clover Event Co. 21

Sayde · Married on 10/21/2018

Invaluable!

Caitlin and Jesse of Clover Event Co. were incredible! My husband and I hired them for their 3- month coordination services and we are so happy we did. As the bride I went back and forth as to whether we wanted to hire a coordinator at all and ultimately we felt it was a necessity. I'd like to think of myself as "low-key", but the only way to actually achieve this on your special day is to let someone else do the worrying for you. (You don't want your vendors calling you to tell you they are late, or wonder if your drunk uncle is going to pull apart your center pieces).

There are a lot of coordinators out there, but we love Jesse and Caitlin for their impeccable attention to detail, flexibility to work around our schedule and prompt responses to our questions. I also really felt like they understood our personal style, and really honed into what was unique and special about our wedding so that it didn't feel like a formulaic copy/paste of every other wedding. Most important, we enjoyed their company tremendously. Now that our wedding is over, we just want to call them up and hang out with them!

S.A. & N.K.

Sent on 11/19/2018

sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Always the vendor, finally the bride!!!

As a wedding photographer, I have had a backstage view of wedding days for hundreds of couples, and know how essential a good day-of coordinator is to helping the couple actually enjoy their day. I've also had the advantage of seeing how the many local planners operate, and I knew without a doubt, that when it came to the Philadelphia market, Clover is the BEST.

I had worked with Caitlin a ton in the past, including photographing her own wedding, and her best friend's wedding. She was already booked but I knew her whole team rocked. Her associate Jesse was free and willing to travel to the Catskills with us! Jesse turned out to be such a perfect fit for our crew, and her energy helped me stay calm and grounded when things started to get hectic. She managed the entire timeline, all of our vendors, and all of the logistics with such aplomb, that I barely noticed a thing as I glided through my day.

I've been a vendor for so many weddings and didn't know how I would do as a bride. Would I try to 'help' the other vendors, would I have trouble letting go? Jesse made sure I was able to immerse myself in the magic of the day and be fully present for everyone and without a care in the world. If there were any bumps in the road, I still am not aware of them, because Jesse so beautifully protected me from it all.

Please, if you are considering a planner, don't learn things the hard way: this team is exactly what you need if you want the wedding experience of your dreams!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Clover Event Co. 22
    Clover Event Co. 23
    Clover Event Co. 24

Missy Triboletti · Married on 10/20/2018

Clover is the BEST!

From the beginning we were planning to keep our vendors to local small businesses (female owned is even better!), but we could have never known how incredible Clover would be! From the very first meeting we felt so comfortable (as a gay couple thats something that you can't aways be sure about). Caitlin and Kellie were so organized, lovely, and relaxing to work with. Even in the midst of making a million decisions, they always kept it light and fun, and reminded us that keeping our own style incorporated was the most important thing. I can't even name all of the things that they switched/changed/adjusted and they did it in such a flawless manner! They made sure to keep us as a couple in mind and helped us find a way to let our personalities shine through in a beautiful elegant way.
    Caitlin is the most organized person I've ever known, and she has such an eye for detail and what does and does not work. At the walk-through she was able to give us so many ideas and options about the space and where/how to make things work.
    Kellie did not stop smiling the entire time and our family and friends LOVED her! She was always one step ahead of us and kept things flowing while also keeping us super calm and in the moment. She was the sweetest addition to the day.
    These girls truly just LOVE love and want to help make your day something you'll never forget.
    Could not be happier with them!
    Love you both!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Danielle Dang · Married on 10/20/2018

Don't even waste your time looking at other wedding planners. Clover is the BEST.

We were quite possibly the worst couple to work with. We didn't even want a wedding. We actually approached her with "how do you throw a wedding for two people who don't want a wedding?" Answer? Hire Clover Event Co to do everything. We opted for the four-leaf package as the desire to be hands off was real. From a handful of well-planned meetings, meticulous emails, and a walk-through of the venue 2 weeks before the date, Caitlin and her crew were able to throw us the "major life event" (seriously, I wouldn't even let her call it a "wedding") that we didn't even know we wanted! She put us in touch with and coordinated almost every vendor we used. She honed in on our aesthetic flawlessly and even designed a logo for us that I secretly shaved into my undercut the day of. My only complaint with Clover Event Co is that I can't hire them to plan and coordinate my entire life.

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/20/2018

The Fairy Godmothers of Wedding Planners

The Clover Event team went above and beyond my planning expectations! Even though I consider myself a fairly organized person, I knew that I would need some professional assistance with keeping all of the tiny, tiny details that come with planning a wedding in order. Their dedication to making my wedding into my dream wedding made me feel at ease during the most stressful moments. To give you an idea: a week before my wedding I realized that I had ordered flat name cards instead of the folded name cards. Now (almost a year afterwards), I can admit I had quite the over-reaction, but with a year of planning and only days to go you could imagine the tension for any bride. I came up with thousands of silly ideas to make it right but when I called on my lead Kellie - at 9PM! - she was ready to find the solution. The team decided to create a last-minute design listing all of the names and tables to place on an easel. We topped it with a magnolia leaf garland that matched our wedding perfectly - in a matter of 48 hours. Not wanting the name tags to go to waste, we had them on place settings for a beautiful formal touch. That "hail mary" in the last quarter of the game saved us the most important thing in those last few days: TIME! Even though Caitlin was not our lead, she still attended important meetings and kept us on target. On the big day, Kellie and her team flew in like fairy godmothers ready to make the day run smooth so that I could focus on getting married! So, if you are looking for dedicated, detailed, professional and personable wedding planners (AKA fairy godmothers), you have no need to look any further. You found them. Thank you, Clover Event Co!!!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Clover Event Co. 25
    Clover Event Co. 26
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 08/31/2018

This is who you want by your side throughout this entire process.

BEST WEDDING PLANNER EVER. Clover Event Co. is truly a class act operation run by a creative force of nature who is always ten steps ahead. When owner Caitlin ran through all that was included in JUST day-of coordination in my intro call, I felt my anxieties melt away. I knew I wanted her brain to help bring our vision come to life, so we did styling and day-of but let me tell you -- you are getting SO MUCH MORE than that. Caitlin is extremely generous with her time and talents. She answered every text and email, drove all over creation to meet me for vendor meetings, went above and beyond to make our day LOOK beautiful with custom elements, and then executed a truly perfect wedding day (thanks to Kellie for being my right-hand woman on our wedding day!). Nearly four months later I am still hearing people say "your planners were AMAZING." And they are. I remember every moment because her planning and execution allowed me to be truly present. Everything Clover touches turns to wedding magic. I am forever grateful!

Sent on 12/29/2018