Clark Creative Music Reviews

7 | Edmond, OK

7 Reviews for Clark Creative Music

My husband and I used Clark Creative Music (Chris) for our Gaillardia wedding and I highly recommend him. He is very flexible and easy to work with. He created a playlist for the evening based on a small list and we received a number of compliments on the music throughout the evening. He was very professional as well as affordable.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Kerri · Married on 07/03/2015

He was wonderful! Truly listened to what the bride/groom wanted for music selections and did a wonderful job of helping the crew keep things on track.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Kristine · Married on 05/02/2015

Chris was fabulous to work with! As a wedding vendor he made things so simple and easy which is huge when you are planning such a big event. Chris is a fun and chill person which goes along way with making you feel good with the choice you have made to go with him as your DJ. Our familiy and friends had so much fun listening to him as they ate and then dancing the night away!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Jamie · Married on 04/25/2015

He was understanding of the bride & Grooms needs & want's. He was Professional and on time.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Maggie · Married on 08/31/2014

My husband and I could not be more pleased by our experience with Clark Creative Music! The most compliments we received about our weeding was the music. Chris had a consultation meeting with us prior to our wedding to get a feel for us as a couple and what we were looking for in a DJ. Working off a sample playlist we gave him, Chris selected music that perfectly complimented the mood and feel of our wedding day. Every time I looked up at Chris he had a huge smile on his face, which in turn made me smile even bigger. He was genuinely excited and happy to be part of our wedding day. He was extremely friendly, professional, and approachable. We had the time of our lives that night and Chris played a huge role in this!! We cannot compliment Chris enough. He fulfilled and exceeded all of our expectations.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Caleb · Married on 07/25/2014

Chris is great and he went above and beyond to make our wedding the best day ever! He kept the pace and provided a smooth transition from the ceremony to the reception. Great attitude and just a fun guy!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Kirby · Married on 06/08/2013

Chris is an AMAZING DJ. I could not say enough nice things about him. We only had contact with him once before the wedding in which he had us take a short survey over the type of music we like. We literally gave him 5 songs we like and he took that and turned it into the perfect playlist. He got us and our guests out on the floor having a great time. He obviously enjoys what he does and it shows.

Sent on 06/19/2013