429 Landmark Rd, Lawton, OK 73505 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Afterwork Productions

We have over 20 years of experience of being your Entertainment DJ. We specialize in ensuring your Wedding and Reception is planned and performed to how you, the Bride and Groom, want it to be.

Pricing for our service is based on how long our services is required and how far your wedding is from where we are located.

If our quote is too high, let us know and we will attempt to match or beat our competitors prices.

We want to work for you!

Follow Afterwork Productions on

38700817521cc3a8 20170422 201112
38700817521cc3a8 20170422 201112

3 Reviews for Afterwork Productions

• Alannah

Alannah and Jake Meyers · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Extremely pleased

Hired Afterwork Productions for my wedding in April of 2020 and I will say that so far they are the best around! I am ecstatic to have them make my day special!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2018

John was absolutely fantastic! He drove down to DJ my Texas wedding and I'm so glad he did. He was extremely detail-oriented and went over every detail with me. John was incredibly responsive to my every email and made sure I was comfortable with every decision. He was fun and, most important, he was entertaining! I highly recommend John because he will make sure your wedding goes the way you want it to.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Shawna · Married on 10/07/2017

I have nothing but positive things to say about Afterwork Productions! Our DJ, Donnie, was SO helpful and professional. We had met with him about a month before the wedding to go over what our vision was and he suggested games to keep people from leaving early. We loved every suggestion he had. The day of the wedding, he was at the reception a few hours early to set up and there was one little hiccup with the buffet timing, but he worked around it with ease. We’ve gotten so many compliments about the DJ because of his song choices and watching the crowd and their mood. We partied until the very last minute we had the reception area for. HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Afterwork Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 650.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Afterwork Productions 1
    Wedding Wire Discount
    When requesting a quote use the Promo Code - Wedding Wire 100 - to receive $100 off the quote. Promo Codes can't be used with other offers.

• Lawton, 73505 See on map