Chapel on the Green, nfp Reviews

Chapel on the Green, nfp 6
Chapel on the Green, nfp 7

Emma · Married on 01/05/2019

Dream Chapel

My husband and I had our January wedding at the Chapel. We absolutely loved it! It’s such a pretty chapel and I couldn’t have imagined anything better. Howard was so sweet and accommodating to us, he was wonderful to work with and get to know. It was very helpful to have Hayley, the event coordinator, come with the price of the chapel to assist us during the rehearsal and day of the wedding. I will forever treasure our wedding at the Chapel on the Green!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Chapel on the Green, nfp 8
    Chapel on the Green, nfp 9
    Chapel on the Green, nfp 10
    Chapel on the Green, nfp 11
    Chapel on the Green, nfp 12
    Chapel on the Green, nfp 13

Danielle · Married on 03/17/2018

Would ALWAYS recommend Chapel on the Green! Amazing place and more amazing people. A well priced, easy going, simple, beautiful place to have a wedding. Howard and the girls made wedding planning such a snap, answered any and every question on time and the wedding day went perfect. The Chapel is wonderful inside and out and has a great gazebo or the Fox River down the street to take photos at. This place truely is a historical landmark and I could be happier I got married at a place that means so much to the community and it’s history.

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Chapel on the Green, nfp 14
    Chapel on the Green, nfp 15
    Chapel on the Green, nfp 16

Julie · Married on 07/01/2017

Beautiful chapel with tons of history! We loved the quaintness and the gazebo on the grounds made for some amazing pictures!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Katie · Married on 04/22/2017

We have been married for a few months now and looking back Chapel on the Green continues to be one of my favorite choices. I am so glad we went to see it in person. Many of the pictures online don’t do it justice (especially on google!) but our photographer was able to capture its charm and beauty. One of our pictures with this pretty church in the background was even chosen for a bridal magazine! I love that we were married at chapel on the Green!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Chapel on the Green, nfp 17

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2016

My husband and I had our wedding here and it was such a beautiful setting. If you are looking for a quaint rustic setting, this is the place. Everyone we worked with were wonderful and the price reasonable. My favorite memory will be the bells ringing after the I do’s—magical touch!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Chapel on the Green, nfp 18

Robyn · Married on 08/06/2016

If I could pick one day in my life to relive over...it would be my wedding day at Chapel on the Green! Everything was beautiful. We got some fabulous wedding pictures. Upper Crust Catering is amazing! The food was scrumptious. The photo booth was a hit! And our DJ had us dancing the night away. Thanks for magical experience!

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Chapel on the Green, nfp 25
    Chapel on the Green, nfp 26
    Chapel on the Green, nfp 27

Cherice · Married on 09/20/2014

We got married at Chapel on the Green three years ago, and are still receiving compliments on how beautiful our wedding was! What my husband and I love most about this site is that it allowed for an intimate setting; where we felt our guests shared our most special moments as we laughed, cried, and said I Do’s.

The understated, simple beauty of this small-town church serves as a charming accent to any bride’s special day. The original details in the chapel’s architecture hint at the tradition of love declared by so many couples who had stood there before us. Following your ceremony, ring the historic chapel’s original bell in celebration of your commitment to one another, and share joy with loved ones just outside the chapel doors in Yorkville Town Square.

This is the perfect place for photographers to capture a wedding that is both romantic and modest. I am so glad we chose Chapel on the Green for our wedding ceremony! <3 <3

Sent on 11/18/2017