Chad Reed Reviews

6 | Gainesville, FL

6 Reviews for Chad Reed

Lauren · Married on 03/05/2016

Chad Reed was such a pleasure to work with!! He was so kind and met with us several times before the wedding to review our ceremony. He was a wealth of information and had so many tidbits/pieces of advice on the dos and don't of a wedding ceremony from his first hand experience. Picking our vows and readings was easy. He provided us with many options, reviewed them with us, and we picked the pieces that fit us best. He also ran our rehearsal and helped us figure out when to walk, where to stand, etc. (we were clueless!). He also has the perfect speaking voice and was so charismatic! We can't speak highly enough about Chad Reed!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2013

The eloquent voice of Chad Reed echoed in high spirits during our wedding ceremony. Mr. Reed is a warm, caring and compassionate professional that took time to meet with us in his home to plan our wedding day vows. He offered advice and support as we worked to build the vows that would define our marriage. From the very start my husband and I fell in love with Mr. Reed’s kindhearted demeanor. We are so very thankful and proud to have had him as our Officiant, as he made our big day even more special!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Wonderful! Chad walked us through the wedding just prior to the ceremony, and it made my family feel extremely comfortable.

Sent on 07/09/2013

danielle · Married on 05/05/2012

Was wonderful to work with! Got many compliments after the ceremony how great the officiant did!

Sent on 05/31/2012
  • zara1201

sara · Married on 07/04/2009

Chad was amazing. He projects his voice wonderfully!

Sent on 08/15/2009

Diana · Married on 05/21/2005

3.6
      2.0
      3.0

I received rave reviews about this officiant before I booked him. He was awesome to work with up until the day of, when he had the wrong ceremony in front of him and even called us the wrong names. To his credit, I think it was an honest mistake and I don't think it reflects on him based on the reviews I got about him. It was a little disappointing after spending so much time selecting ceremony passages. However, none of our guests even noticed.

Sent on 03/25/2008