Carrie Darling Events Reviews

82 Reviews for Carrie Darling Events

• Brian

Brian Tim O'neil · Married on 07/10/2020

Best Experience Ever!

We had an October wedding at Marco Island and Carrie was amazing. We live in Minnesota so we had to rely on her for practically everything. She found fabulous vendors from florist, DJ, videographer, to photographer. She collaborated to make sure our vision was realized and exceeded our expectations. We could not recommend her more!

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Kennedy · Married on 12/31/2019

Carrie + Her Team are Amazing!

Carrie and her team were great. We hired Carrie for our NYE Wedding over a year out. Throughout the year we worked with her on design, vendor coordination and even built some custom pieces in her workshop. The custom escort card display, turned selfie backdrop was a huge hit! As well as our custom greenery backdrop with neon sign that was set up behind our sweetheart table. The escort card display was custom built displaying a champagne bottle that had been ‘popped’ and the bubbles had everyones name and seating assignment on it! Truly unique and fit the theme perfectly!

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 11/24/2019

Carrie is Simply THE BEST

Carrie is absolutely amazing to work with! I worked with her for a year to plan my big day. I signed up for her "Give Me Butterflies" package and could not be happier with my decision. ALL of her preferred vendors that I used were absolutely AMAZING. I had no issues with any of them. All were extremely professional, flexible, and punctual in communicating back and forth. I never once doubted that Carrie or my vendors would drop the ball on my wedding day. We spoke many times about my vision for ceremony and reception and wow did she deliver! Everything was exactly how I planned it to go.

On the day of the wedding, of course I was a bundle of nerves but Carrie did such a great job of working with all of the vendors behind the scenes and making sure everyone was in the right place at the right time. The JW Marriott in Marco Island is a huge resort and I was concerned we'd lose some guests but Carrie did a fantastic job in making sure all of the bridal party, parents, grandparents, etc. knew where to be at exactly what time.

Carrie is a delight to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone considering hiring a wedding planner. She helped keep me sane through the planning process and helped to give me the best day of my life

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/05/2019

Carrie is amazing!!

We were planning our Naples, FL wedding from 1500 miles away in MA and I can truly say that we could not have done it without Carrie. It was crucial to have someone on site that really knew the vendors and the area and she went above and beyond in making our special day surpass all expectations! From coordinating with vendors and keeping everyone (including me) on task, right down to having a safety pin when my bustle broke during the reception, Carrie was amazing and eased all anxieties and worries! We could not have had such a fantastic wedding day without her!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Lyndsey Bunting · Married on 03/30/2019

Carrie is the absolute best!

Carrie Darling was the absolute best! We had been engaged for 2+ years because the thought of planning our wedding was a little overwhelming with everything else going on in our lives! She listened to our very vague description of what we wanted on our wedding day and turned it into something so special and memorable for us and for our guests. Everything from the planning, to the actual vendors she recommended (who were also wonderful) to the day-of execution was more than we could have ever hoped for! For the things that we did have specific ideas about she listened to us and then made suggestions that really improved upon our initial ideas and made them so special and fit into our wedding seamlessly. This was a destination wedding for us so we coordinated everything by phone and email, which worked out perfectly! Carrie was always quick to respond and really just so wonderful to work with!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Robin Whalen · Married on 01/05/2019

Best wedding planner ever!

Carrie is such a dream to work with! I have nothing but great things to say about working with her! I am sad that the wedding planning process is over! She totally took my vision & created it! I am forever thankful for her and her team!

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Meg

Meg Cohen · Married on 11/10/2018

Event planner

Carrie was a joy to help plan our destination wedding. Very professional, always in touch and helped our wedding stay on task and complete important details. My daughter and I both thought Carrie did a great job. All our vendors loved her too.

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Palma · Married on 11/03/2018

Carrie is a dream worker!

I cannot recommend Carrie enough!!! From my first phone call with her, she put me at ease with a can-do attitude, bubbly personality and excitement for our day. I was an out of town bride, so I worked with Carrie over several in person meetings and lots of emails and phone calls. My mom was in town and Carrie would meet up with her for additional idea brainstorming and previewing and such. Carrie was always so calm and helped put myself and my mom at ease with all the details needed to bring our wedding day together. She captured the classic, timeless, yet "cozy" vibe we were hoping for. We were so pleased with every single vendor she recommended. The comfort of our guests was so important to us and Carrie helped orchestrate that everyone was well fed, had full drinks and had a blast on the dancefloor. Our guests have been giving endless compliments on all these elements. She helped transform our reception ballroom incredibly - her draping vision was so soft and stunning. My mother-in-law is an interior designer and even she could not believe the transformation!! Carrie planned our rehearsal dinner, our welcome party and our wedding day from start to finish seamlessly. I felt so RELAXED on our wedding day, which brides do not often say, and this is all thanks to Carrie.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Kate · Married on 06/19/2018

I would have not had a wedding so stress free or smooth without Carrie. She is an absolute treasure and will work with whatever you need! I credit her with helping make my wedding day perfect. I got so many compliments on the decor and flowers and she really made my special day special. Carrie is the best!!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/25/2018

Carrie Darling, with Carrie Darling Events is absolutely AMAZING! Initially, I was not sure what direction I wanted to go when it came to wedding decor. Carrie worked with me and provided multiple decor and floral proposals to ensure she understood exactly what I was looking for, except Carrie ended up going above and beyond!! On our wedding day Carrie made sure that everything exceeded our expectations. She was there to handle issues, ensure guests were where they needed to be on time and gave me such peace of mind throughout the day, she truly was heaven sent!! The floral and decor for the wedding was more than I could have ever dreamed. Carrie's attention to detail definitely did not go unnoticed, we had guests all evening comment on how beautiful and smooth everything went (even with having to change our ceremony plans the day of due to rain!). I seriously can not praise Carrie enough and am so grateful to have found her for my wedding!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2018

Where do I begin! Carrie was simply the best to work with- especially living outside of Southwest Florida. She was always great with communication and making sure my (now) husband and I felt confident and comfortable in all the wedding details. She goes above and beyond the call of duty- even made us a sign for the ceremony! My favorite aspect/quality of Carrie's work is that she truly listens to what you want and highlights the event around your style, taste and personality... while being incredibly organized with all details. You're missing out if you don't have her as a wedding planner!!

Sent on 06/15/2018
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/25/2017

I wish I could give Carrie 10 stars!! She was absolutely INCREDIBLE throughout the entire process! We originally hired Carrie as our day of coordinator & ended up enlisting her for some of our custom decor pieces. With her husband Matt, she created & designed a mini tiki hut for our escort card display & a customized welcome directional sign. She ordered leis from Hawaii for our rehearsal & even laid the petals in a whimsical/romantic design on the beach for our STUNNING ceremony aisle. Carrie knows the ins & outs of the industry & is a creative genius when it comes to styling. She was prompt, professional & a wealth of knowledge about current trends & what would be the best choice for my wedding - given my vision and taste. She is attentive to your needs & willing to go above & beyond to ensure your day is nothing short of spectacular!! Planning with Carrie was always fun & her positive energy & over the top ideas made everything more exciting. She genuinely cares about your wedding day & makes you feel so special. There are truly no words to describe how grateful we are for all she did for us. She took care of EVERYTHING so we did not have to worry. She even hand delivered our stamped & signed wedding license to our hotel suite & snuck into our room & decorated it with flower petals as a surprise for us to come back to on our wedding night!! How sweet and thoughtful is that?!? Ultimately she took my tropical vision for my wedding day & really made it come to life. Her attention to detail & relationships with other vendors make her an asset to your team & a pleasure to work with! She handled all coordination with our vendors & ensured that the entire day ran smoothly. Without hesitation I would recommend Carrie, to any bride, in any capacity!! Her insight was invaluable & I knew I could trust her with any request & that she would make it happen! Our wedding was truly the best day of our lives and it all wouldn’t have been possible without Carrie!!!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Amy · Married on 04/15/2017

Carrie was SO amazing to work with on our destination wedding! We put our complete faith in her and allowed her to work her creative magic! She captured our theme perfectly! She was easy to work with and professional throughout. Her excellent planning and execution allowed us to sit back and enjoy our special day! We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2017

Where do we begin?! Carrie was absolutely INCREDIBLE every step of the way! To say that we were involved in the planning process is an understatement, but Carrie partnered with us and used her planning expertise and creativity to make our wedding weekend the most amazing weekend of our lives. We are from NYC so having Carrie's local insight was invaluable while planning a destination wedding.

Carrie was extremely hands on and made sure that all of our special requests and notes were factored in. She connected with all of our vendors in advance to make sure everything ran smoothly day of. Carrie and her team were a pleasure to work with and we would recommend her in a heartbeat! Her positive energy, attention to detail and creativity is everything we were looking for in a wedding planner and Carrie checked off all of those traits and then some!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 10/29/2016

Carrie is AMAZING! If you think you don't need a day of planner, you are wrong! Carrie made the weeks leading up to my wedding less stressful! Not to mention the day of ran SO smoothely because of her! She is incredibly easy to work with and will put you at ease! I didn't worry about a thing the day of because she was there. The timeline she created was perfect and helped everyone in my bridal party and vendors know what was going on. AND she contacted all the vendors so I didn't need to. She is one of a kind! Someone you want there the day of! You will NOT be disappointed with Carrie!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Kelsey · Married on 06/18/2016

WOW..where to even begin. First of all I think it speaks volumes when your family uses the same wedding planner for three events in a year! Carrie and her team are truly the most talented group in the area. Not living in Florida when you are trying to plan a wedding can be stressful but Carrie took all of that stress upon herself. She is responsive and thinks of every detail months before the wedding. She is easy to communicate with and makes the process so easy. Our wedding had a lot of personal touches that Carrie went above and beyond with. She communicated with all of our vendors ahead of time and is very organized. Her husband even constructed the most amazing escort card table to look like a football field!!! The best decision we made was hiring Carrie Darling Events. Carrie's talents are priceless.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Julie · Married on 04/02/2016

Carrie was amazing and helped make our wedding dreams come to life. Planning a destination wedding across time zones could potentially be stressful, but Carrie made the process seamless from day one! She was so responsive and helpful in recommending and booking vendors, having our decor ideas come to life, and taking care of all the details so we could really enjoy the process and big day! Our wedding was the best day of our lives and it wouldn't have been possible without Carrie!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Jennifer · Married on 12/11/2015

Carrie is simply amazing. She created a flawless event that my family, friends, and I will remember forever.

Sent on 03/16/2016

Shannon · Married on 11/14/2015

Carrie is the absolute best!! From the day we engaged her until our wedding day she was the consummate professional. I wanted the reception to be at my parents' house and she made my vision come to life. Her husband Matt designed a branch centerpiece for the tent that was truly a one of its kind piece of art. Her attention to detail and creativity are amazing. Every table looked like a masterpiece. The flower arrangements were visually stunning. The way everything came together exceeded all of my expectations! She has a great work ethic that truly paid off as she paid attention to every detail of the entire day. Not only is she talented but she is so nice and a pleasure to work with. She listened to our ideas and executed on all of them. I had countless people telling me it was the best wedding they have been to and a lot if it was thanks to Carrie. She made the process stress free. Our wedding day was truly a magical day and I cannot thank Carrie enough for all of her hard work and dedication to our day. I would highly recommend Carrie to anyone as she is truly the best!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Where do I even begin?! Carrie Darling and her team made our dream wedding a reality. From day one, she was a consummate professional. She answered every single question I had (and there were a lot!), and she had the most amazing and creative ideas. A destination wedding is so tough to plan, and Carrie made it seem like an absolute breeze. With only a few inspo pics, she was able to create the EXACT decor vibe that we wanted, and I was completely blown away at how beautiful our ceremony and reception spaces looked.
    Carrie also made sure that our day was executed flawlessly. She ensured that we, our families and wedding party were all relaxed and knew exactly what was going on. When I threw her a curve ball and wanted to change something at the last minute, she effortlessly made sure that it happened.
    I could not recommend Carrie and her team enough. Every aspect of her service was exceptional.

Sent on 10/25/2015
  • W

WHITNEY · Married on 10/10/2015

Carrie made all of our dreams come true. Her attention to detail, creativity, work ethic, patience and drive made our day truly amazing. There aren't enough words to thank Carrie and her team! We even received compliments from our vendors about how great it is to work with Carrie! Our wedding day was stress-free - Carrie handled everything and allowed us to just relax and be in the moment.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Anita (MOB) · Married on 10/10/2015

Carrie planned the most beautiful wedding for my daughter. More than we could ever have imagined. Magical. Very elegant but fun. It could not have been more perfect. She is very detail oriented and just takes care of everything. She is so sweet and does everything she can to keep the process stress-free. Absolutely the best in the Naples/Marco area.

Sent on 10/15/2015
  • User5520882 · 2+ years ago

Carrie is the best event planner I have ever worked with. Her professionalism and attention to detail is fantastic!! With Carrie at the helm, my daughter's wedding went flawlessly!! I couldn't have done it without her!!! Thank you Carrie for such a wonderful job!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

I cannot even put into words how amazing Carrie Darling and her team are. From the very beginning, Carrie was so responsive and professional, and I never was once worried or nervous about my wedding. I knew Carrie had everything under control. I had so many ideas, and Carrie brought them all to life. Being in the wedding industry, I was very hard to please, but Carrie exceeded every one of my expectations and I could not have been happier.

Carrie can customize to your needs and ensure that you are getting exactly what you need. I was completely stress free on my wedding day knowing that I had Carrie. If you don't think that you need a planner, you do! No one can do what Carrie does, and it is so worth it. My wedding on 9/13/15 was absolutely perfect and it was all because of Carrie.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Hilary · Married on 01/02/2015

Carrie Darling at Carrie Darling Events is an amazing wedding planner/coordinator! She made my wedding more beautiful then I could have ever imagined. I worked with her for over 2 years in planning my wedding and she was always punctual, helpful, suggestive, and understanding. I had multiple guests at my wedding tell me that they cannot believe how smoothly everything ran and how beautiful it was. Of course, I had to give all the credit to Carrie! I would not change one thing about my wedding! I would recommend anyone getting married in southwest Florida to hire Carrie to help with their wedding! She succeeded beyond my expectations!

Sent on 01/20/2015