Carrie Darling Events Reviews

Carrie Darling Events 5
Carrie Darling Events 6
Carrie Darling Events 7

Robin Whalen · Married on 01/05/2019

Best wedding planner ever!

Carrie is such a dream to work with! I have nothing but great things to say about working with her! I am sad that the wedding planning process is over! She totally took my vision & created it! I am forever thankful for her and her team!

Carrie Darling Events 8
    Carrie Darling Events 9
    Carrie Darling Events 10
    Carrie Darling Events 11
    Carrie Darling Events 12
  • Meg

Meg Cohen · Married on 11/10/2018

Event planner

Carrie was a joy to help plan our destination wedding. Very professional, always in touch and helped our wedding stay on task and complete important details. My daughter and I both thought Carrie did a great job. All our vendors loved her too.

• Jessica

Jessica Palma · Married on 11/03/2018

Carrie is a dream worker!

I cannot recommend Carrie enough!!! From my first phone call with her, she put me at ease with a can-do attitude, bubbly personality and excitement for our day. I was an out of town bride, so I worked with Carrie over several in person meetings and lots of emails and phone calls. My mom was in town and Carrie would meet up with her for additional idea brainstorming and previewing and such. Carrie was always so calm and helped put myself and my mom at ease with all the details needed to bring our wedding day together. She captured the classic, timeless, yet "cozy" vibe we were hoping for. We were so pleased with every single vendor she recommended. The comfort of our guests was so important to us and Carrie helped orchestrate that everyone was well fed, had full drinks and had a blast on the dancefloor. Our guests have been giving endless compliments on all these elements. She helped transform our reception ballroom incredibly - her draping vision was so soft and stunning. My mother-in-law is an interior designer and even she could not believe the transformation!! Carrie planned our rehearsal dinner, our welcome party and our wedding day from start to finish seamlessly. I felt so RELAXED on our wedding day, which brides do not often say, and this is all thanks to Carrie.

Kate · Married on 06/19/2018

I would have not had a wedding so stress free or smooth without Carrie. She is an absolute treasure and will work with whatever you need! I credit her with helping make my wedding day perfect. I got so many compliments on the decor and flowers and she really made my special day special. Carrie is the best!!

Carrie Darling Events 13
    Carrie Darling Events 14
    Carrie Darling Events 15

Danielle · Married on 05/25/2018

Carrie Darling, with Carrie Darling Events is absolutely AMAZING! Initially, I was not sure what direction I wanted to go when it came to wedding decor. Carrie worked with me and provided multiple decor and floral proposals to ensure she understood exactly what I was looking for, except Carrie ended up going above and beyond!! On our wedding day Carrie made sure that everything exceeded our expectations. She was there to handle issues, ensure guests were where they needed to be on time and gave me such peace of mind throughout the day, she truly was heaven sent!! The floral and decor for the wedding was more than I could have ever dreamed. Carrie's attention to detail definitely did not go unnoticed, we had guests all evening comment on how beautiful and smooth everything went (even with having to change our ceremony plans the day of due to rain!). I seriously can not praise Carrie enough and am so grateful to have found her for my wedding!

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2018

Where do I begin! Carrie was simply the best to work with- especially living outside of Southwest Florida. She was always great with communication and making sure my (now) husband and I felt confident and comfortable in all the wedding details. She goes above and beyond the call of duty- even made us a sign for the ceremony! My favorite aspect/quality of Carrie's work is that she truly listens to what you want and highlights the event around your style, taste and personality... while being incredibly organized with all details. You're missing out if you don't have her as a wedding planner!!

Carrie Darling Events 16
    Carrie Darling Events 21
    Carrie Darling Events 22
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/25/2017

I wish I could give Carrie 10 stars!! She was absolutely INCREDIBLE throughout the entire process! We originally hired Carrie as our day of coordinator & ended up enlisting her for some of our custom decor pieces. With her husband Matt, she created & designed a mini tiki hut for our escort card display & a customized welcome directional sign. She ordered leis from Hawaii for our rehearsal & even laid the petals in a whimsical/romantic design on the beach for our STUNNING ceremony aisle. Carrie knows the ins & outs of the industry & is a creative genius when it comes to styling. She was prompt, professional & a wealth of knowledge about current trends & what would be the best choice for my wedding - given my vision and taste. She is attentive to your needs & willing to go above & beyond to ensure your day is nothing short of spectacular!! Planning with Carrie was always fun & her positive energy & over the top ideas made everything more exciting. She genuinely cares about your wedding day & makes you feel so special. There are truly no words to describe how grateful we are for all she did for us. She took care of EVERYTHING so we did not have to worry. She even hand delivered our stamped & signed wedding license to our hotel suite & snuck into our room & decorated it with flower petals as a surprise for us to come back to on our wedding night!! How sweet and thoughtful is that?!? Ultimately she took my tropical vision for my wedding day & really made it come to life. Her attention to detail & relationships with other vendors make her an asset to your team & a pleasure to work with! She handled all coordination with our vendors & ensured that the entire day ran smoothly. Without hesitation I would recommend Carrie, to any bride, in any capacity!! Her insight was invaluable & I knew I could trust her with any request & that she would make it happen! Our wedding was truly the best day of our lives and it all wouldn’t have been possible without Carrie!!!

Carrie Darling Events 23
    Carrie Darling Events 30
    Carrie Darling Events 31
    Carrie Darling Events 32

Amy · Married on 04/15/2017

Carrie was SO amazing to work with on our destination wedding! We put our complete faith in her and allowed her to work her creative magic! She captured our theme perfectly! She was easy to work with and professional throughout. Her excellent planning and execution allowed us to sit back and enjoy our special day! We would highly recommend her!

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2017

Where do we begin?! Carrie was absolutely INCREDIBLE every step of the way! To say that we were involved in the planning process is an understatement, but Carrie partnered with us and used her planning expertise and creativity to make our wedding weekend the most amazing weekend of our lives. We are from NYC so having Carrie's local insight was invaluable while planning a destination wedding.

Carrie was extremely hands on and made sure that all of our special requests and notes were factored in. She connected with all of our vendors in advance to make sure everything ran smoothly day of. Carrie and her team were a pleasure to work with and we would recommend her in a heartbeat! Her positive energy, attention to detail and creativity is everything we were looking for in a wedding planner and Carrie checked off all of those traits and then some!

Kaitlin · Married on 10/29/2016

Carrie is AMAZING! If you think you don't need a day of planner, you are wrong! Carrie made the weeks leading up to my wedding less stressful! Not to mention the day of ran SO smoothely because of her! She is incredibly easy to work with and will put you at ease! I didn't worry about a thing the day of because she was there. The timeline she created was perfect and helped everyone in my bridal party and vendors know what was going on. AND she contacted all the vendors so I didn't need to. She is one of a kind! Someone you want there the day of! You will NOT be disappointed with Carrie!

Kelsey · Married on 06/18/2016

WOW..where to even begin. First of all I think it speaks volumes when your family uses the same wedding planner for three events in a year! Carrie and her team are truly the most talented group in the area. Not living in Florida when you are trying to plan a wedding can be stressful but Carrie took all of that stress upon herself. She is responsive and thinks of every detail months before the wedding. She is easy to communicate with and makes the process so easy. Our wedding had a lot of personal touches that Carrie went above and beyond with. She communicated with all of our vendors ahead of time and is very organized. Her husband even constructed the most amazing escort card table to look like a football field!!! The best decision we made was hiring Carrie Darling Events. Carrie's talents are priceless.

Julie · Married on 04/02/2016

Carrie was amazing and helped make our wedding dreams come to life. Planning a destination wedding across time zones could potentially be stressful, but Carrie made the process seamless from day one! She was so responsive and helpful in recommending and booking vendors, having our decor ideas come to life, and taking care of all the details so we could really enjoy the process and big day! Our wedding was the best day of our lives and it wouldn't have been possible without Carrie!

Jennifer · Married on 12/11/2015

Carrie is simply amazing. She created a flawless event that my family, friends, and I will remember forever.

Shannon · Married on 11/14/2015

Carrie is the absolute best!! From the day we engaged her until our wedding day she was the consummate professional. I wanted the reception to be at my parents' house and she made my vision come to life. Her husband Matt designed a branch centerpiece for the tent that was truly a one of its kind piece of art. Her attention to detail and creativity are amazing. Every table looked like a masterpiece. The flower arrangements were visually stunning. The way everything came together exceeded all of my expectations! She has a great work ethic that truly paid off as she paid attention to every detail of the entire day. Not only is she talented but she is so nice and a pleasure to work with. She listened to our ideas and executed on all of them. I had countless people telling me it was the best wedding they have been to and a lot if it was thanks to Carrie. She made the process stress free. Our wedding day was truly a magical day and I cannot thank Carrie enough for all of her hard work and dedication to our day. I would highly recommend Carrie to anyone as she is truly the best!

Where do I even begin?! Carrie Darling and her team made our dream wedding a reality. From day one, she was a consummate professional. She answered every single question I had (and there were a lot!), and she had the most amazing and creative ideas. A destination wedding is so tough to plan, and Carrie made it seem like an absolute breeze. With only a few inspo pics, she was able to create the EXACT decor vibe that we wanted, and I was completely blown away at how beautiful our ceremony and reception spaces looked.
    Carrie also made sure that our day was executed flawlessly. She ensured that we, our families and wedding party were all relaxed and knew exactly what was going on. When I threw her a curve ball and wanted to change something at the last minute, she effortlessly made sure that it happened.
    I could not recommend Carrie and her team enough. Every aspect of her service was exceptional.

• W

WHITNEY · Married on 10/10/2015

Carrie made all of our dreams come true. Her attention to detail, creativity, work ethic, patience and drive made our day truly amazing. There aren't enough words to thank Carrie and her team! We even received compliments from our vendors about how great it is to work with Carrie! Our wedding day was stress-free - Carrie handled everything and allowed us to just relax and be in the moment.

Anita (MOB) · Married on 10/10/2015

Carrie planned the most beautiful wedding for my daughter. More than we could ever have imagined. Magical. Very elegant but fun. It could not have been more perfect. She is very detail oriented and just takes care of everything. She is so sweet and does everything she can to keep the process stress-free. Absolutely the best in the Naples/Marco area.

• User5520882 · 2+ years ago

Carrie is the best event planner I have ever worked with. Her professionalism and attention to detail is fantastic!! With Carrie at the helm, my daughter's wedding went flawlessly!! I couldn't have done it without her!!! Thank you Carrie for such a wonderful job!!

I cannot even put into words how amazing Carrie Darling and her team are. From the very beginning, Carrie was so responsive and professional, and I never was once worried or nervous about my wedding. I knew Carrie had everything under control. I had so many ideas, and Carrie brought them all to life. Being in the wedding industry, I was very hard to please, but Carrie exceeded every one of my expectations and I could not have been happier.

Carrie can customize to your needs and ensure that you are getting exactly what you need. I was completely stress free on my wedding day knowing that I had Carrie. If you don't think that you need a planner, you do! No one can do what Carrie does, and it is so worth it. My wedding on 9/13/15 was absolutely perfect and it was all because of Carrie.

Hilary · Married on 01/02/2015

Carrie Darling at Carrie Darling Events is an amazing wedding planner/coordinator! She made my wedding more beautiful then I could have ever imagined. I worked with her for over 2 years in planning my wedding and she was always punctual, helpful, suggestive, and understanding. I had multiple guests at my wedding tell me that they cannot believe how smoothly everything ran and how beautiful it was. Of course, I had to give all the credit to Carrie! I would not change one thing about my wedding! I would recommend anyone getting married in southwest Florida to hire Carrie to help with their wedding! She succeeded beyond my expectations!

• Carly

Carly · Married on 12/12/2014

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! I think that sums it up. Our decor was so perfect and exactly as we had envisioned it. Carrie took all of our must haves and made them reality. Even though we didn't use Carrie for coordination she was more than happy to answer any questions I had. I will definitely be referring her to everyone!

Stephanie · Married on 12/06/2014

Carrie Darling Events is the absolute BEST. Carrie and Matt made my fairy tale wedding a reality. Carrie went above and beyond to make my wedding day everything I could have imagined and MORE. I can honestly say my wedding day was perfect because of Carrie Darling and all of her expertise! I highly recommend Carrie Darling Events as your wedding planner for your wedding!!

Kara · Married on 11/23/2014

At first, I wasn’t sure I wanted to hire a wedding planner because, I thought it would be over my budget. But, I am so glad I found Carrie Darling. From our first phone conversation, I knew I had to hire her for my wedding. She’s fabulous! I don’t know how I would have got through the day without her. Carrie was very flexible in creating a custom package for my needs. Part of my package included event design of the room including florals, décor & custom pieces based on my chosen theme, sea glass. My proposal looked great and I was so excited to see it come to life. I work in events for a living and I’ve seen a lot of weddings so, I had really high expectations to begin with. When the big day finally arrived, the décor and flowers blew me away! All Carries designs exceeded my expectations. Her vision and creativity is amazing! All my guests were really wowed. In addition to her creativity, Carrie is so organized, detail oriented and professional. I didn’t have to worry about a thing because, I knew Carrie had it covered. Choosing Carrie Darling Events was the best Wedding decision I made.

Kelly · Married on 11/01/2014

I’m struggling for words to describe how absolutely AMAZING Carrie Darling and her team are. It was hand down the best money I spent on our wedding. She ensured every detail was perfect. Even with last minute venue changes due to crazy winds, the wedding and reception were seamless. Thank you for the most perfect and stress-free day!

Mary · Married on 10/18/2014

Carrie Darling was simply amazing. She came up with imaginative designs and worked within our budget to create the perfect dream wedding. She also has an amazing list of contacts that gave us confidence in hiring the various vendors. I don't know how she did it, but she radiated a sense of calm throughout the entire process and reassured us that everything would be perfect. And it was!! I would whole-heartedly recommend
    Carrie Darling for any event.