Candlelight Vows Reviews

5 | Orlando, FL

5 Reviews for Candlelight Vows

Lucero · Married on 08/11/2016

Debra was the most loving and amazing person when we called her to get information about her services she was very nice explained everything to us but she wouldn't allowed us to hire her until we met in person she wanted to get to know us and took her time and hear our love story and the day off the wedding she incorporated everything so beautiful and with love we got nothing but compliments from our guest saying how great she was I'll recommend her to anyone !
    Lucy and jason

Sent on 08/25/2016

Candlelight Vows's reply:

Hi Lucy, I am truly honored by your review. I loved everything about your wedding, and the two of you make a beautiful couple. Thanks for including me on your special day.

Elena · Married on 06/05/2016

Debra is such a sweet and nice lady. She is very professional and responsible. She answered all our questions, responded to all our emails and phone calls. We really enjoyed having her as our officiant. She made our wedding even better than we expected. We definitely recommend her.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Candlelight Vows's reply:

Thank you, Elena. You and Todd made a beautiful couple. I was honored to be your officiant. I wish you a long and happy marriage.

Trish · Married on 04/22/2016

We couldn't be happier with choosing Candlelight Vow's! We had someone that had a medical issue and was not able to officiate, so it was Debra to the rescue! She kept our date on hold just in case this might have happened and within a few weeks she made our wedding touching, heartfelt, and personnel. She has patients, and guided us every step of the way, was early, and offered to help even with setting up! You won't find better service!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Candlelight Vows's reply:

Thanks, Trish. I loved every minute of your wedding. Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day.

Katie · Married on 10/09/2015

Debra was great during our wedding. She personalized our vows exactly as we asked and the wedding was flawless. She is very responsive and was never late. Overall, I was very pleased with her and she helped to make our day wonderful!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Candlelight Vows's reply:

Thanks, Katie. I enjoyed myself at your wedding. Your parents made me feel part of the family even if it was for only one night. You made such a beautiful bride, a beautiful couple.

3.4
      3.5
      3.0
      3.5
      3.0

Deborah was friendly and on time she made the ceremony a little funny at times it kept the crowd upbeat and happy

Sent on 03/29/2014