CACHEPOT Floral & Garden Reviews

18 | Knoxville, TN

18 Reviews for CACHEPOT Floral & Garden

Deanna H. 路 Married on 05/10/2021

Simply the best

CACHEPOT IS A DREAM TO WORK WITH. FROM OUR FIRST MEETING TO DISCUSS IDEAS AND COLORS TO WEDDING DAY EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT AND STRESS-FREE, WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT ON WEDDING DAY! NATALIE TOOK GREAT CARE TO GIVE MY DAUGHTER EXACTLY WHAT SHE ENVISIONED FOR HER SPECIAL DAY, SHE HANDLED EVERY DETAIL WITH KINDNESS AND HER ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS EVIDENT IN EVERY ARRANGEMENT AND BOUQUET. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT NATALIE AND CACHEPOT, YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST!! 馃挄

Sent on 11/10/2020

CACHEPOT Floral & Garden's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Deanna! I am truly humbled, and I appreciate the opportunity to play a small part in Kendall's most special day! My congratulations to your family, and best of wishes from all of us at CACHEPOT for such a beautiful couple!
  • Natalia

Natalia B. 路 Married on 10/20/2020

Professional

I did not Use this vendor however contacting them was super easy and they were extremely helpful

Sent on 10/27/2020

Cassidy Y. 路 Married on 12/07/2019

Exactly What I Wanted

Danny at Cachepot was a true joy to work with. The communication with him was effortless and he knew exactly what my new husband and I wanted. He made excellent, thoughtful suggestions and was the greatest help along the way! Danny was on time on the day of the wedding and immediately went to work setting up arrangements. He truly has a gift and an eye for flowers! I would recommend Danny and Cachepot to anybody that I know who's getting married. They were also very affordable!

Sent on 03/16/2020

Cathey S. 路 Married on 04/28/2019

Fantastic Flowers!!!

My daughter ,the bride , and I met with Danny and he created her vision to the tee for her wedding day. The flowers on tables were perfect and the bouquet WOW!! Easy to work with and responded quickly when I had questions.

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Christina

Christina H. 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Even small events are made to feel special!

I was worried that since I was needing florals for a smaller event (a vow renewal) that I wouldn't be given as much attention as larger events. Not the case! Danny was amazing in suggesting little touches that I could add while still keeping my budget in mind. He completely nailed the setup that I had imagined. Never ever skip on the florals!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey 路 Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing job!

Danny at Cachepot was AMAZING. He handled all of the floral needs for my October wedding and he went above and beyond in taking care of everything for me. Every arrangement that he did for me was beyond BEAUTIFUL. They were all so gorgeous- I still can't get over it! I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. He answered all questions I had, responded in a timely manner, and was a pleasure to work with. On top of that, it was also extremely affordable as well. I would highly highly highly recommend the use of Cachepot for your wedding.

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Y

Yvette 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Breathtaking Flowers

Danny was AMAZING! I was an out of town bride, so appointments were very limited for me. Danny wrote down everything, and we sent pictures back and forth until he had a plan. The bouquets and decorations were everything I wanted and more. The time and energy he put in to making every detail perfect meant so much to me. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Chelsie 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful work

Danny listened to my vision and with his enthusiastic detail oriented guidance, he created bouquets that surpassed my expectations and stayed well within my budget. I received countless compliments from my wedding guests. It was a wonderful seamless experience working with CachePot. I have no complaints.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Debbie 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience and would recommend them highly!

Natalie and her team are the most professional, creative reassuring us through the planning process as we discussed our vision. They very knowledgeable about the seasonal flowers and offered elements of design and techniques and color combinations that were amazing and made my daughters dream come true. Every detail was addressed in creating an event to be remembered. Their execution was beyond our expectations to every last detail and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 04/03/2019

CACHEPOT Floral & Garden's reply:

Thank you, Debbie!! It was such an honor to create the flowers, and see Amanda's and your vision come to life! It is such a beautiful venue, and I enjoyed seeing all the little details come together to create such a magical and memorable wedding!

Kristin 路 Married on 09/16/2018

Wonderful!

My flowers turned out amazing! I was extremely happy with the service and flowers. They did a great job in helping make my perfect wedding possible. I would recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Jane 路 Married on 01/28/2017

Cachepot has always been one of my favorite stores in Knoxville; and I knew when I was asked to be in charge of flowers for my son's wedding, that there was only one choice. Natalie and Danny at Cachepot made sure that the bridal bouquet and flowers for the reception were exactly what the bride wanted. The flowers were truly exquisite. Everything was designed, delivered, and set up to perfection. Thank you for helping to make a "dream wedding" come true.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Katie 路 Married on 07/03/2016

I knew from the moment that I sat down with Natalie to discuss the style and colors of my flowers that I would be using Cachepot. She knew exactly what I was envisioning and gave even more than I expected! I was blown away by their ability to craft my vision into reality, all while working within my budget. Highly, highly recommend. I will continue to use Cachepot for other floral needs.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Natalie 路 Married on 06/04/2016

We used Cachepot for our June Wedding and they are absolutely the best. My mom and I worked with Makenize and she was amazing at understanding what exactly I wanted and was able to bring that to life and it was spot on. I would highly recommend using Cachepot for your wedding, not only do they put together beautiful flower arrangements, they are very flexible with meeting with you to go over your ideas and also doing to the different venues to see what they have to work with before the big day. I was very very pleased and loved everything they did for us!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Karli 路 Married on 05/01/2016

Natalie at Cachepot is amazing! I showed her some Pinterest pictures that I liked and she helped me go through everything in detail and helped me stay within my budget by suggesting alternate flowers that would be cheaper but still have the same look. Natalie is so knowledgeable and flexible. About five days before the wedding I found out there would be 3 more guest tables than I originally expected. I was so concerned and anxious about what I was going to do but when I contacted Natalie (I was assuming she wouldn't be able to do 3 more centerpieces) she told me it would be no problem at all! I can't believe how beautiful my flowers were at the wedding, even with my budget. Natalie is magic! I highly recommend Cachepot!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Nikki 路 Married on 09/06/2014

My wedding was held at the beautiful Castleton Farms in Loudon, TN. The venue itself is perfect, so making sure the flowers would measure up and appropriately compliment our venue was very important. Natalie and Caitie listened to everything I wanted, reviewed my Pinterest page for inspiration and made our look complete---all while staying in budget. She was so patient when I needed to make a last minute change and I was thrilled with the final product!

Sent on 09/22/2014
  • Meghan

Meghan S. 路 Married on 05/16/2020

DIY Floral

Cachepot was so easy to work with. I told them a general description of what I wanted in order to make DIY bouquets. They had everything ready, including supplies several days in advance and were willing to offer tips for arranging them. They were fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/04/2020

CACHEPOT Floral & Garden's reply:

Thank you, Meghan! It was a pleasure to work with you on your DIY wedding flowers, and you did a fabulous job!! Congratulations!!!

Rose F. 路 Married on 07/13/2019

The flowers Danny suggested to celebrate our 50th Anniversary were beautiful and made the venue fantastic.

Danny was easy to work with and with his special touches made my event fabulous including the flowers for my hair.

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Winter Wedding Wonderland

Danny at Cachepot was great to work with. He took time out of his day to go to the venue to give us his professional opinion as to what would best suit our needs. Because it was a winter wedding we played up the local greenery and created an atmosphere with candles etc. I am very pleased overall working with Danny and the Cachepot team.

Sent on 02/25/2019