Sevier Blumen

Sevierville, TN View map

$1,500 Typical Price

Sevier Blumen is a flower farm located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains in Sevierville, Tennessee. We offer the freshest flowers (picked from our fields just for you and your special day) and unique arrangements using flowers/materials not found in your typical floral designer studio.

Whether you want just a simple bouquet, bouquets and boutonnieres for a large bridal party, table centerpieces, or all of the above, we can provide locally-grown flowers for your wedding. If you want to make your own bouquet or put your own centerpieces together we can provide bulk flowers so you can do just that!

PLEASE NOTE: our ideal bride is one who may (or may not) know exactly what she wants, but allows us artistic flexibility to create for her a truly unique bouquet. We cannot copy another's work, but feel free to send us pictures of arrangements you like so we can get a sense of your personal style.

For more information on our packages and prices, examples of our work, and pictures of our beautiful farm, check out our website sevierblumen.com.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1500.00

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.7

• Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 10/17/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I could not recommend Sevier Blumen enough! They have the most vibrant and unique flower assortments! I ordered buckets of flowers and did my own arrangements and the assortment of flowers was beyond what I could have ever picked. Absolutely beautiful and such a great value. I saved a significant amount by diy-ing, but got so many compliments on the gorgeous flowers.
  • Aimee
    Aimee H. Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely breathtaking!

We purchased the DIY package and I couldn’t be happier. We purchased 4 buckets of flowers. Our flowers were AMAZING!!! We were able to make 8 centerpiece arrangements, 6 mason jar arrangements, a bridal bouquet, and supplement the arch flowers. The price can’t be beat. I highly recommend them!
  • Erin
    Erin C. Married on 09/14/2019

Stunning florals!

Whitney at Sevier Blumen did an AMAZING job with our flowers. They provided my bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, fresh flowers for the cake, a hair clip, a 22 foot garland, and 14 potted plants - everything was gorgeous and perfect. I couldn't stop admiring my bridal bouquet, and the bridesmaids bouqs were just as stunning. The men's boutonnieres were cute and simple. They potted 14 12" pots full of perennial plants to be placed on the end of our aisles, and then the wedding party got to take them home as a favor. Whitney was also able to add a last minute garland to our order, and I'm SO glad it worked out. It was absolutely stunning. I love supporting this local farm, and they were really easy to work with. Since we had such a large order, Whitney also offered to deliver for a small fee. At one point she was even going to procure my pots for me since I was having trouble getting them to her since we live so far away. Everything they did was perfect. I would hire them over and over and over again and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sevier Blumen's reply:

Everything we make is like a little work of art to us and I'm so happy to hear you were pleased with the results. Congratulations again and thank you for letting us be a part of your day!

Sevierville, TN, 37864
Location of (Sevier Blumen)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding