Private, Sevierville, TN 37864 Map · Phone number

About Sevier Blumen

Sevier Blumen is a flower farm located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains in Sevierville, Tennessee. We offer the freshest flowers (picked from our fields just for you and your special day) and unique arrangements using flowers/materials not found in your typical floral designer studio.

Whether you want just a simple bouquet, bouquets and boutonnieres for a large bridal party, table centerpieces, or all of the above, we can provide locally-grown flowers for your wedding. If you want to make your own bouquet or put your own centerpieces together we can provide bulk flowers so you can do just that!

PLEASE NOTE: our ideal bride is one who may (or may not) know exactly what she wants, but allows us artistic flexibility to create for her a truly unique bouquet. We cannot copy another's work, but feel free to send us pictures of arrangements you like so we can get a sense of your personal style.

For more information on our packages and prices, examples of our work, and pictures of our beautiful farm, check out our website sevierblumen.com.

Follow Sevier Blumen on

Sevier Blumen 5
  • Erin

Erin Cagney · Married on 09/14/2019

Stunning florals!

Whitney at Sevier Blumen did an AMAZING job with our flowers. They provided my bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, fresh flowers for the cake, a hair clip, a 22 foot garland, and 14 potted plants - everything was gorgeous and perfect. I couldn't stop admiring my bridal bouquet, and the bridesmaids bouqs were just as stunning. The men's boutonnieres were cute and simple. They potted 14 12" pots full of perennial plants to be placed on the end of our aisles, and then the wedding party got to take them home as a favor. Whitney was also able to add a last minute garland to our order, and I'm SO glad it worked out. It was absolutely stunning. I love supporting this local farm, and they were really easy to work with. Since we had such a large order, Whitney also offered to deliver for a small fee. At one point she was even going to procure my pots for me since I was having trouble getting them to her since we live so far away. Everything they did was perfect. I would hire them over and over and over again and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Sevier Blumen's reply:

Everything we make is like a little work of art to us and I'm so happy to hear you were pleased with the results. Congratulations again and thank you for letting us be a part of your day!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/03/2019

Gorgeous Flowers

Sevier Blumen was a fantastic vendor. My husband and I wanted a sustainable local option for the wedding florals and Sevier Blumen was perfect! We did the bride and groom package and the DIY package for bridesmaid bouquets. Whitney was very responsive in e-mails and made the most perfect bridal bouquet with almost no helpful input from me. The bridal bouquet and all of the loose flowers were beautiful and everything I could have hoped for.

Sevier Blumen 6
    Sevier Blumen 7
    Sent on 06/06/2019

Brianna Whitehead · Married on 03/10/2019

Beautiful florals!

I waited last minute to pick my flowers for my wedding and I could not have picked a better vendor! Sevier Blumen picks their flowers from their greenhouse so they were not able to tell me what my arrangement would look like which was nerve racking, but 100% worth it! We did the bride & groom package and had them make 3 bridesmaids bouquets! They were so nice and responsive with emails. I would highly recommend them!

Sevier Blumen 8
    Sevier Blumen 9
    Sevier Blumen 10
    Sent on 03/24/2019

Sevier Blumen FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
    $ 1500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor