Cache Fleur Reviews

99 Reviews for Cache Fleur

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

99 Cache Fleur Reviews

Nina · Married on 09/22/2018

Carolyn is amazing to work with. She helps you put together the most beautiful flowers. Everyone was admiring the beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. She is easy to work with, dependable, and affordable. I have recommended her to all my friends!

Cache Fleur 1

Allison · Married on 07/28/2018

LOOK NO FURTHER!! Carolyn is by far the best florist in town! I got lucky finding Carolyn hearing about her through another friend and I couldn't be more happy I did. Truly, if you have the ability to work with her- do it.

Florists in the Annapolis area are by far the most pricey, hard to get in touch and unreasonable people to work with- Carolyn showed me how I can have the wedding of my dreams without breaking the bank. I tried calling other florists to see how her prices compared and my gosh, hers are truly the best value. Other places will charge a flat fee for bouquets- no questions asked, whereas Carolyn actually talks with you and wants to understand your vision for the day. I showed her every instagram/Pinterest/facebook picture in the world and she had such patience and showed me she understood everything.

Even the WEEK OF (like tuesday I think with the wedding on a saturday) I said I needed a whole new arrangement for a cross at the ceremony site and she didnt even hesitate. I felt confident she knew my vision over email and it turned out perfect.

I walked into the ballroom and it looked/smelled like I walked into a garden, everything was stunning.

I would completely ignore her website because it isn't the fanciest in the world and instead try and find past weddings she's done. Her work looks like all of the Pinterest pictures you see online!

Cache Fleur 2
    Cache Fleur 3
    Cache Fleur 4
    Cache Fleur 5
    Cache Fleur 6
    Cache Fleur 7

Katy · Married on 12/30/2017

Carolyn was absolutely amazing. I told her what we were thinking when we first met, and her passion and love just came out as she started sketching ideas and throwing things out that she thought would be cool and unique. It was then my mom and I realized that we didn't need to look anymore! I know basically nothing about flowers, so her ideas sounded great. We ended up meeting her at a warehouse and looked at everything she had talked about and I ended up really excited for what she was going to put together. I have to say, her flowers were the most gorgeous I have ever seen, and I really was blown away since our wedding was in the dead of winter! My bridal bouquet was so beautiful and the bridesmaids were equally as stunning. Every flower was flawless, and I just couldn't believe what she put together! She designed an arch for us to get married under, and put together a beautiful candlelight ceremony. She got the party vibe we were going for during dinner, and I just was totally blown away by what she did and I cannot wait to see the pictures! It was so much more than what I envisioned in my head and I cannot recommend her enough to anyone looking for a florist. She is simply SO MUCH MORE than that. She listens to what you are thinking, and literally makes your vision come to life! WOW. Thank you so much Carolyn. You went above and beyond to make our day special and I am so grateful that we found you!

Tracy · Married on 09/22/2017

Working with Carolyn from Cache Fleur was a lovely experience and I highly recommend her services for weddings. Carolyn was very organized and led me through the process of ordering flowers, while being a wonderful listener and really taking in all of the information I was giving her about our taste/likes/dislikes/etc. I went with Carolyn to the wholesale flower market, which was an awesome opportunity to narrow down the flowers we would be using for the bouquets, arrangements, and boutonnieres. Everyone in the flower market knew her by name. Carolyn was quick with providing quotes and responding to emails. She was very conscious of and respectful of my budget. On the day of the wedding, Carolyn went above and beyond to make sure that a macrame curtain I was planning to use was hung properly and fitted with greenery. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Cache Fleur was an AMAZING wedding vendor.

Cache Fleur 8
    Cache Fleur 9
    Cache Fleur 10

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

If you have a chance to go with Carolyn to the distributer, do it! It was the perfect way to talk through ideas and see some sample arrangements. Everything she put together was even better than I could have imagined!

Grace · Married on 06/03/2017

Carolyn was recommended to me by my caterer, and I couldn't be more thankful. My experience working with her was amazing. Super responsive and patient with my OCD need to go to the wholesale place to look at the exact flowers. My flowers were literally gorgeous. I can't stop looking at the pictures, and I am not even a flower person! I cannot recommend Cache Fleur enough!

S · Married on 04/22/2017

My daughter was married last weekend at the USNA Chapel with the reception at the Naval Academy Club. Carolyn provided all of the flowers for the wedding. Absolutely beautiful! In addition to having a great eye for detail, Carolyn was extremely professional and very easy to work with. She took the time to meet with the bride at the flower market and work out every detail. We can't say enough good things about Cache Fleur.

Mariana · Married on 04/22/2017

Choosing Cache Fleur was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. From the first time we met Carolyn, she was knowledgeable, informative, pleasant, easy to work with, and she just got what we were looking for. I really just had a color palette and a general style, and she pointed me in all the right directions at the flower warehouse and ended up putting together perfect arrangements, flower girl baskets and bouquets to match exactly what I had in mind. We got so many compliments on the flowers - they were absolutely beautiful, and I was so glad to not have had a single worry about our flower vendor.

Meredith · Married on 03/11/2017

Honestly, I cannot say enough good things about Cache Fleur. The flowers were absolutely fantastic, and Cache Fleur was far and above the best vendor we used for the entire wedding. We had some challenges as we lived in another state and were only able to come to Annapolis one time before the wedding. Despite only having one in-person meeting with Carolyn, she captured exactly what I wanted in terms of flowers. They were so beautiful and so fresh! Not only were the flowers perfect, but Cache Fleur's prices are very reasonable. Again, I can't thank Cache Fleur enough for providing such beautiful flowers!

Natalie · Married on 11/05/2016

Carolyn is absolutely WONDERFUL!!!! From our first interaction to seeing her on the wedding day -- she always made me feel at ease. I know nothing about flowers and yet Carolyn was able to take my vague descriptions and photos and turned them into the design of my dreams. My mom and I first met with Carolyn several months before the wedding. She had catalogs for us to look at and I was able to point out what I liked and didn't like. My fiancé and I then met with Carolyn at the warehouse the week before the wedding and were able to see the exact flowers we would be using. In planning, I had wanted simple lavender bouquets for each bridesmaid but (thanks to Carolyn) knew I was pushing the lavender timeline with a November wedding. When we met at the warehouse we saw that lavender was starting to brown and would not show nicely in photos. But no need to worry -- Carolyn showed us even better options and came up with a gorgeous bridesmaid bouquet that would transcend into the design of the centerpieces. I felt so at ease because I knew whatever Carolyn showed up with on the wedding day would be perfect. I cannot say enough positive things about Carolyn and how she made us feel. She is truly the best!!

Ellen · Married on 10/15/2016

Carolyn is a very talented, and gifted florist who prepared the flowers for our Daughter's wedding on 4/13/13. All the arrangements for the Reception, and the flowers for the Bridal party were absolutely breathtaking. Carolyn has such a knowledge of flowers and uses the flowers that are in season to create such beauty. She is an absolute pleasure to work with, and her pricing is amazing, especially for the quality and the detail. She will tailor your needs to whatever you would desire. We are in awe of the beauty she created for our Wedding!

Jillian · Married on 09/17/2016

Carolyn was amazing to work with!!! And put together the most stunning flower arrangements and bouquets!! Highly recommend!!

Brittany · Married on 09/03/2016

I was lucky enough to work with Cache Fleur for my wedding this past September. Carolyn is a wonderfully talented florist. All of her works are true artistry and she is a genuine pleasure to work with. She helped to make my event perfect and really brought the vision for florals to life. I could not recommend her more for any event.

Caryn · Married on 07/30/2016

Carolyn was phenomenal to work with. She totally understood the look I was going for and put together beautiful arrangements. She even met with me months before the wedding and walked me through the suppliers warehouse as we discussed what I did and did not like. She responded quickly to all emails and easily adjusted to any changes that I made. All of this with very reasonable prices! I couldn't have been happier! Thank you Carolyn for helping to make my wedding day so special!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/16/2016

So I'm the kind of bride that heavily researches every possible option before selecting a wedding vendor. There are so many wedding Florists that range a lot in terms of quality and cost and I had to look at them all. Well let me tell you- save yourself time and energy and just pick Cache Fleur! I will tell you four reasons why you should. First of all, Carolyn Bruckner (owner of the company) is definitely one of the most economical florists in the area, and she will work within your budget. Second, she is super professional, kind, accommodating, and she will really listen to you as you show and describe your floral vision. Carolyn will listen to you, and she will use her expertise to hone and enhance your vision and bright it to life.
    Third, when it gets closer to your event, she will take you to this incredible flower warehouse in MD. There you will get to see a million different varieties of flowers (and greenery) in every color, shape, and size imaginable. I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted for my bouquets and table arrangements until I went to this warehouse. Fourth and most importantly is Carolyn's superb execution. There are no words to describe how gorgeous and perfect our wedding flowers were (we used garden roses, spray roses and hydrangeas)! The quality of the flowers was just incredible. Our reception dining room smelled heavenly- I had no idea flowers could be so fragrant! She didn't use just one type of rose, either- she used so many different varieties, all with different textures and shapes, and none of which I have ever seen. And all the bouquets and arrangements looked like they were straight from Pinterest (which is the highest compliment I can give)! Not only that but a week had passed after our wedding and many of the flowers were in still perfect condition! All in all- save yourself the endless Florist search and choose Cache Fleur! She will make your wedding day look like a fairy tale : )

Alison · Married on 07/02/2016

Carolyn knocked it out of the park for our wedding. She is kind, patient, flexible, professional, knowledgeable, and the most reasonably priced out of several florists that we met. She gave us suggestions so that we could stay within our budget and created the most beautiful arrangements based on our ideas and style. Having her as a vendor made the entire planning process less stressful. I would recommend her without reservation to anyone for any event.

Brandon · Married on 06/03/2016

Carolyn over at Cache Fleur did an amazing job designing and putting together all of the floral arrangements for our wedding last week! My wife and I came to her with a vague idea of what we wanted and she brought it to life far better than we ever could have imagined. All of the flowers were fresh and beautiful for the day of the wedding, and to be quite honest, we got way more than we were expecting (in a good way). With Cache Fleur, you truly get the best bang for your buck.

Thank you again Carolyn, and the rest of the staff at Cache Fleur.

Caroline knows her stuff...she is brilliantly artistic and made our vision become a reality! Extremely easy to work with and a fabulous communicator.

Lindsey · Married on 07/10/2015

Carolyn was absolutely AMAZING. I was so thrilled with her floral set up for our whole wedding. She was so easy to work with and helped me see my vision for my wedding and made it absolutely perfect! We absolutely got more than our money's worth with Carolyn's work and I could n to have asked for anything better from her! I will definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a florist.

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2015

Carolyn, you are so wonderful. You are just the sweetest person. Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers you created for my wedding. Thank you again

Carolyn was fabulous to work with on my daughter's wedding. She asked great questions that helped form more concrete ideas. She was always budget conscious and would suggest flowers that might be less expensive but very similar to ones my daughter preferred. She came up with fantastic solutions when we struggled with how to incorporate wine corks into the table decor. She created gorgeous flower arrangements, both tall and short as well as stunning arrangements for the place card table and atop a wine barrel. She was flexible as well as always thinking a step ahead. I would highly recommend her as she created exactly the look my daughter envisioned, as well as staying within our budget.

Kayla · Married on 04/18/2015

I could not have been happier with our flowers. Carolyn did an absolutely amazing job from boutonnieres, bouquets, center pieces, all the reception flowers, they all were gorgeous. She completely made my vision come to life. She's flexible, easy to work with, professional, meticulous, and just a really nice, good person. I gave her a rough idea of what I wanted and it was better than I could have imagined. Reasonably priced, very high quality, excellent service. Can't say enough good things. Thank you!!

Shannon · Married on 04/11/2015

Cache Fleur was highly recommended to me by a good friend and I am so glad we went with them for my wedding. We had 6 bouquets (bride, bridesmaid and flower girl), 7 boutonnieres for the men, 3 corsages for the mothers and grandmothers and 21 table settings. They were all gorgeous and more beautiful than I had imagined.

Cache Fleur were artistic and professional. Though I only knew the colors I wanted, orange, magenta and purple, they made the most beautiful bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and table settings! She delivered the flowers on time, set up the reception beautifully and all with no extra work on my part. She was flexible with ideas I had and made great recommendations.

When I need flowers again in Annapolis, I'll use Cache Fleur!

Lauren · Married on 04/11/2015

Carolyn Bruckner was wonderful to work with. When I first met with her, I didn't have much of a direction on what I wanted. I knew the look I wanted, but I didn't know what flowers were in season or within my price range. She went through books and catalogues of flowers with me pointing out what she recommended, and I loved it all. I wanted half tall and half short centerpieces. My tall ones were cherry blossom branches and the short ones were an assortment. I couldn't have imagined more beautiful arrangements. She managed to take everything I described and make it a reality, all the while staying within my budget. She was very flexible to work with and very professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Emily · Married on 03/28/2015

There are only wonderful things to say about Carolyn and Cache Fleur. Meeting with vendors can be stressful, but Carolyn put as at ease from the first meeting. I had some ideas about what I wanted for my wedding flowers, and Carolyn helped to shape out my ideas into truly stunning arrangements. Carolyn is incredibly knowledgeable about flowers and what pairs well together. She is also very flexible to work with, and you can tell that flowers are her passion. Above all, though, Carolyn is a very sweet and patient person, qualities that are so helpful during the wedding planning process. I would highly recommend her work to anyone and am grateful that some friends have already requested her information.