Buttered Toast Productions LLC Reviews

41 | Willernie, MN

41 Reviews for Buttered Toast Productions LLC

Angie · Married on 03/25/2016

We used Buttered Toast for our wedding and it was a joy! From my first email to inquire about availability to the day of our wedding, his communication was outstanding!! I was nervous about the tight timeline for pickups and drop offs during our 4 hours but he put me at ease and everything went wonderfully. Jorge was a delight to have has a driver!!
    We would highly recommend Buttered Toast and hope to use them again!!
    Angie and Jen

The driver was great and the bus was more than we could imagined! We only needed the bus to transport 22 passengers back and forth for pictures and he even went back and picked up another load of family members. There was water in a cooler for us and everything which was great considering it was SO hot that day! Thanks again!

Meredith · Married on 06/20/2015

As a planner, I love working with Buttered Toast for my couples' transportation needs. They are always responsive, informative, a great value and treat my brides & groom's well! I appreciate you!

Great transportation for our wedding day!

Great value and wonderful service!!! I honestly think that the party bus was one of my favorite things about the day!!! Couldn't have been any better to be honest! Our driver was awesome too!!!

• User5197408 · 2+ years ago

Ken was excellent to work with at Buttered Toast Productions! I was hesitant because of the name, but they have high quality party buses and a few different options too. We had our wedding party (about 18 adults) on the bus and we fit very comfortably in the smaller bus they have. The driver was so great and very flexible - we were running behind, as normal for a wedding I'm sure, but he was there waiting for us to get us going! Great company, and great quality transportation for a wedding!

I would highly recommend anyone looking for transportation on the day of their wedding to check out Buttered Toast. My wedding was on December 27, 2014 and this ended up being the best deal and the best quality that I found in all my research. Ken was incredibly responsive to all my emails and questions, and made the process super easy to get everything squared away. We ended up upgrading the week before our wedding to a slightly bigger bus to accommodate the wedding party and their plus 1's, and the team was very helpful in getting a great deal and making sure our needs were met. The bus was a so much fun, and we could even plug in music from our phones and play whatever we wanted the whole drive. This was by far one of the best memories I will have of our wedding day!

Christine · Married on 11/08/2014

Service was great! Everything was on time and the driver was friendly.

Samantha · Married on 10/03/2014

Loved working with Buttered Toast! Things went very smoothly and when our plans changed, the driver did not even hesitate! We only used the service for about an hour but it was the perfect jump start for going into our reception!

This was a super nice bus at a very resonable cost compared to other transportation companies. The service was great, they had all the music hook-ups needed and were on time for pick up etc. thanks!!!

Meghan · Married on 10/12/2013

Service was great! Very pleased!

• User3611936 · 2+ years ago

Buttered Toast Production was a fantastic choice for me on my wedding day. They were the most affordable rate I could find in the metro area, were flexible with my pick-up time, and were accommodating while we were on the bus! I'd definitely recommend them for your next big event!

They were quick to respond to my e-mail asking for quotes and to get in touch with me once I had decided to go with them. They were very accomadating to our plans and were very easy to work with. Pick up was on time and our evening went smoothly! The driver was nice, the bus was clean, and the lights and sound system were awesome. I would definitely use them again for future events!

We were very thrilled with our experience and would use you and refer your company to others! Thanks for making our day special!!

Would recommend this company to any associate of mine. The driver was very perfessional. They were really flexible when it came to pickup time and the logistics between the ceremony and reception.

I would highly recommend Buttered Toast Productions. We felt that the company and out driver was very professional. We also felt that our driver was very tentative to detail and also had a casualness (still very professional though) that made us feel at ease on our wedding day. Thank you Buttered Toast Productions.

• W

Wendy · Married on 08/03/2013

We booked a 22 passenger bus for our wedding party. During the stage of receiving quotes on transportation companies, the office staff was incredibly friendly and responsive. Also, they arrived on time and even though we didn't have an exact idea where we wanted to go, the driver was very patient and flexible with us. We believe we got great value for the size of the bus. I would highly recommend this company.

Joella · Married on 07/21/2013

I convinced my fiance to let us book a party bus two weeks before our wedding and we were not disappointed. We received a great deal on a 22 passenger bus that they even had decorated for us when they arrived. Our driver did an excellent job getting us to the destinations we wanted to go and got us back just in time for our reception. I would highly recommend this company.

Kelsey · Married on 07/06/2013

Working with Buttered Toast for our wedding day transportation was great! They were so nice and we feel like we got a great deal. They were very flexible with our time changes. We also added late night transportation the week of the wedding which was so great that they could help us with that! The bus was super nice and clean too!

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 12/31/2012

Over the course of our wedding planning, my husband and I used this company three times. We each rented a party bus for our bachelor and bachelorette parties and for our transportation from our wedding ceremony to our reception. The party bus was gorgeous and we all had a blast. The service was amazing as well! This is a great company and very reasonable too, especially if you only want to rent it for one to two hours!

Meghan · Married on 09/22/2012

Prompt service, very patient with wedding party. Clean bus, nice wedding decor. Exceeded expectations:)

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2012

We were looking for a limo that would fit our whole wedding party of 14. We just needed to be picked up at our ceremony site, drive about 20 mins and be dropped off at our reception site. All the places I called told me, "its a saturday, during the afternoon and we have a minimum 2-3 hour, which was over $500." I was not willing to pay that much for a 20 minute drive. I found Buttered Toast Productions over the internet and Ken was so nice and was so accommodating. We would recommend them for any transportation to and from any even, anywhere. We also booked a party bus for my bacheorette party and we got a dicount because we booked multiple events with them. They are amazing and this is the only place we will call for transportation. Highly recommended!! Thank you so much Buttered Toast from making our Wedding day stressfree and so much fun.

Jenny · Married on 07/21/2012

Excellent and professional service! Clean bus and great driver :) Our bus was even decorated and we were provided with pop, water, and ice! We loved our limo bus for our wedding and we are so happy we went with Buttered Toast Productions! By far the best value for your dollar. We will be recommending to all our engaged friends :) Thanks again!

• Kathee

Kathee · Married on 07/14/2012

Thank you! Great job! Everything went great!

Laura · Married on 09/03/2011

We used Buttered Toast Productions for our transportation during the social hour for the bridal party! We were very happy with the price and prompt arrival of our luxury bus. It was less expensive than hiring a limo and we had a much more comfortable ride where we were able to freely move around within the vehicle. The driver was Jorge who was very courteous and professional. I would hire them again for another special day in a heartbeat!
    -Laura