73 Reviews for Bridal Makeup MD

Group Services (8)
Multi. Stylists (6)
Contour Makeup (6)
Hair Extensions (4)

Best makeup I have ever had done. She really listened to what I wanted. I was so happy with the service through out the whole process .

Profile Picture M, 1/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Just amazing from start to finish. She was able to recreate the exact look I wanted. I would recommend MD Brides to anyone needing hair and makeup !

Profile Picture Marine.c.amiaud@gmail.com, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

First good impression Melanie gave was her responsiveness. She responded to all my questions and concerns in a very timely and detailed manner. Melanie blown me away with her skill and personality. She really tried to know more about me and listened to what I wanted. I enjoyed my bridal trial session and definitely excited to see Melanie works her magic again!

Update: Melanie made the whole experience of getting ready so enjoyable. I was absolutely pleased with her work and her excellent team. Let's just say I can't wait for people I know to get married so I can recommend Melanie!

Profile Picture My, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Oh my goodness!! Melanie is seriously top notch. Having hair and makeup done by the same person/company for me and my bridal party is going to be such a treat! I just got back from my trial today and she took her time making sure everything was perfection from hair to makeup, even offering me a snack! She is simply delightful and hiring her was the best decision!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/17/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Hands down- Great decision! My daughter and I met with Melanie today to prepare for her June wedding. Her professionalism and talent were top notch. She put us at ease, was a great conversationalist, and worked effortlessly to create a beautiful look for my daughter. Perfectionist is a great way to describe her overall approach, ensuring that your expectations are met... and exceeded! i am looking forward to working with her and her team in June! I know we are in good hands.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Melanie was absolutely incredible! Not only did my makeup and hair turn out absolutely perfect, but being able to spend time with her was so much fun! Any nerves you have will melt away in her beautifully decorated studio. Her positive energy is absolutely infectious and I just cannot say enough great things about her!
I have a few insecurities that I was worried about, but when I explained them to her, she listened well and asked a lot of questions as she was doing it to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. Some things I wasn't sure about, so I left it to her discretion and I was so happy with how I looked.
I wish I had a picture to upload right now, but as soon as I get the photographs back, I will update with pictures.
I HIGHLY recommend Melanie and I am going to go to her for every event in the future!

Profile Picture Corrie, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Melanie and her team did all of the hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids (all 12), and a couple of our friends. She was absolutely amazing. I booked her team over a year out from the wedding to have one less thing to deal with. Through the entire experience, she was easy to communicate with, responsive, and paid attention to detail. Everyone looked incredible for pictures, received countless compliments, and the hair and makeup lasted through the night. I am thrilled to say thanks to Melanie, I have the pictures people are jealous of.

Profile Picture Julie, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Melanie is also in AUSTIN! She has a studio in Austin and will travel to Austin for you. Melanie met with my out of state bride on a Sunday for a trial and did the best bridal H&M ever! We had 9 BM and extra guest for Mel and team, everyone looked beautiful in the pictures! Melanie is exceptional talented with contour and can lift even aging moms skin to a glow. Thanks melanie and team for a "BEautiful" day!

Profile Picture TIna, 1/21/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Melanie and her team were AMAZING. I scheduled a trail with her, and everything was smooth and effortless. She made me feel completely comfortable, and let me guide her on how I wanted to look. She didn't "cake" on makeup, she made my natural beauty shine, and I've never felt prettier. The day's leading up to the wedding she sent a timeline and it was very detailed and organized, and it made it easy on my end to communicate everything my girls needed to know!! On the Wedding Day she arrived on time with her team, and completed all services by the time we needed them to be complete! We never felt rushed. All of my girls LOVED their hair and makeup, and they looked gorgeous. Her team was kind, talented and professional. I HIGHLY recommend booking Melanie, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Nicollette, 1/15/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I completed a makeup trial run with Melanie recently and booked her for my October wedding. She was so flexible with her schedule and really went above and beyond to fit me into her schedule while I was visiting the area planning my destination wedding. Melanie had so many makeup ideas and options for me to choose from. I absolutely *loved* the final look! Afterwards, I wanted to make a few small tweaks to the day-of plan and she was so helpful and responsive. For my bridal and bridesmaids hair/makeup, she is very reasonably priced. She is also so friendly and fun, to boot! I can't wait to look and feel that gorgeous again on my wedding day! Thanks Melanie!

Profile Picture Katrina, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I love you Melanie! This past weekend I looked AMAZING and that wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for Melanie (makeup) and Addie (hair) teaming up and making me and my girls feel like beautiful princesses. I have already been asked who did our hair and makeup and I will always recommend you to anyone that needs makeup done. Everything was professional and well organized. Melanie connects with everyone that is in the hot-seat while getting there makeup done and talks to them on a personal level which makes them enjoy every moment of it. We all looked FABULOUS and felt like we were shining stars! BEST of the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

STUNNING!!! One of so many words family and friends used to describe me on my wedding day. I knew I had made the right choice after my trial. Melanie is professional, courteous, listened to what I envisioned and worked her magic. I keep looking at the pics and I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup! ???? loved it all!! ???? Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Eliana, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I've hired Melanie for my hair and makeup. My wedding is in 2016, but I feel like I can already give her an awesome review for how incredible she's already been! From the first email I sent her to my hair/makeup trials to my ongoing random questions - Melanie has been wonderful to work with and I cannot wait for my wedding day because I know she'll make me look my absolute best!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Melanie is the best makeup artist in Houston! Have been with her for many years. I won't let anyone else touch my face!

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Melanie recently did my Hair/Makeup trial for my wedding coming up, she was very professional, gave great answers/recommendations to all of my questions, and her work was gorgeous. I absolutely loved my hair and make up, she did a wonderful job! I cannot wait to work with her again on my wedding day!

Profile Picture User5272177, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Melanie is great! I just had my hair and makeup trial and I love how things turned out. From the start Melanie has been responsive and helpful. I can’t wait for her to do my hair makeup for my wedding.

Profile Picture User4826689, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Melanie and her team did such an AMAZING job at our wedding! Everyone looked absolutely stunning, and their makeup just highlighted everyone's natural beauty. As the bride I felt relaxed the entire time getting ready. I got to know Melanie pretty well during the wedding planning time so I felt like I was hanging out with my friend who was doing my make up instead of someone I had hired. My makeup and hair looked great all night and I felt more beautiful than I ever have.

Profile Picture elise, 4/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions

Melanie Dial is fantastic. Melanie did my daughter's hair and makeup for her 10th grade cotillion and she did an amazing job. My daughter looked beautiful - natural and fresh-faced. She got tons of compliments on her makeup which lasted the entire night! It looked perfect until she washed it off 10 hours later. The pictures are beautiful, because Melanie knows exactly what products to use and avoid to make them look good. On top of being a really great hair and makeup artist, Melanie is a really lovely person. She was kind, professional, thoughtful, a great listener and makes sure you like what she is doing every step of the way. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User6305610, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Melanie was great! She made everyone feel comfortable at all times and made sure we were happy with the look. I may be biased being a part of the bridal party, but I'd say we all looked amazing. Thank you for making all of us look and feel glamorous. You are truly talented at what you do!

Profile Picture User6105683, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup

Melanie listened to everything that I wanted and delivered beautiful work! beyond pleased with the outcome! I would highly suggest her to anyone and will be using her services again!

Profile Picture User6079253, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Absolutely a joy to work with! My daughter has used other artists in the past, but Melanie definitely outshines them all. Very knowledgeable about her products
and what is best for your skin. A go to person for all skin types. We also learned a few handy techniques for makeup application while we were there. Very pleased with her and plan to use her for other events in the future.

Profile Picture User6065299, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Melanie is the bes bridal MUA on earth. We didn't have any trial make
Up, but the outcome was great. I told her to decide on my hair, and she did a great job. Just don't think twicw on melanie, you'll never go wrong. I strongly recommend her..

Profile Picture Isabel, 11/8/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Melanie and her team were a gold mine! I cannot say enough great things. Melanie was quick to respond, worked with my budget and did an amazing job. What else could I have asked for? She worked out a great timeline, her team came to my house and set up to work on all 9 of my girls and myself on wedding day. Melanie did my make-up flawlessly. I cannot remember the name of the girl who did my hair, but she did AWESOME. My maid of honor booked her team for her own wedding in April. I would recommend them to everyone. Thanks Melanie!!

Profile Picture NATALIE, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Melanie was absolutely amazing! She did my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits and actual wedding day, and I could not have imagined it being any better!

Profile Picture Margaret, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews