Bouquets By Bonnie Reviews

Bouquets By Bonnie 6
Bouquets By Bonnie 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 08/11/2018

There aren’t words for how grateful we are for Bonnie

Bonnie is not only a very talented florist, she is one of the sweetest people EVER! She was so accommodating and helpful through the whole planning process. I had a vision and she executed it with perfection. She gave us her undivided attention on our day and we can’t thank her enough for that.

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Bouquets By Bonnie 8
    Bouquets By Bonnie 9
    Bouquets By Bonnie 10
    Bouquets By Bonnie 11
    Bouquets By Bonnie 12

Bouquets By Bonnie's reply:

AHHH, I love you guys!! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your very special day! I wish you both all the love and happiness in the world!

Megan · Married on 08/04/2018

Embraced our vision with enthusiasm and put her creative touch on everything. We loved her work!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Bouquets By Bonnie 13
    Bouquets By Bonnie 14
    Bouquets By Bonnie 15
    Bouquets By Bonnie 16
    Bouquets By Bonnie 17

Renee · Married on 04/29/2017

I do not know much about flowers so I was nervous to meet with a florist. Bonnie made me feel very comfortable and helped guide me through the decision making process. She listened to what I wanted and had great suggestions for colors. The flowers at my wedding were absolutely beautiful and fresh! Bonnie is friendly and easy to work with, and affordable. Thanks Bonnie!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/22/2016

Bonnie was so sweet and helpful throughout the whole planning process. We live our of state and she facetimed with us to get the planning started. She made sure our flowers were as fresh as possible when we all walked down the aisle. She was absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Bonnie was amazing to work with from the day we met her. We had some ideas but she was able to take them and come up with exquisite bouquets and arrangements. She made recommendations on flowers similar to the ones we wanted that would be in season to create the look we wanted. She was able to use the crates we made with her flower arrangements to create beautiful centerpieces that complemented our bouquets and boutonnieres. Bonnie and her staff are amazing and we would recommended them to any other brides and events!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/06/2015

Bouquets by Bonnie did an amazing job at creating the floral arrangements that I had envisioned! The outdoor vases were absolutely stunning and were the statement pieces I wanted. The table vases we purchased were transformed into amazingly, beautiful centerpieces. When my husband and I saw the ballroom before the guests entered, it brought us both to tears. It was exactly how we had imagined it and Bouquets by Bonnie helped make that dream come true!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Kristina · Married on 09/13/2014

Bouquets by Bonnie gave me beautiful fall colored bouquets and boutineers for my wedding. They were always responsive and their prices were very reasonable. Thank you Bonnie!!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Rachel · Married on 09/07/2014

My flowers looked wonderful!! The girls were able to work with me from far away and help me get a flower that I loved and stay with in my price range. They were on top of everything and I knew everything was in good hands with them! I'm so glad I choose them for our flowers.

Sent on 10/21/2014
  • F

Faye · Married on 06/27/2014

Bonnie and Melissa were fantastic to work with!!
    They listened to what we wanted and then delivered the most amazing flower arrangements - they were absolutley perfect.
    Unlike the "Big Box" stores, when you talk to Bonnie or Melissa, they are the ones who actually take notes, prepare the arrangements and deliver on the day of the wedding with a smile.
    I would highly recommend Bouqets by Bonnie for all your floral needs.
    We will definitely use their services again.

Faye and Julia

Sent on 11/16/2014
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2013

AMAZING - Really there is no other word for how awesome my whole experience was with Bonnie & Melissa. From the second I sat down to go over my visions, to when my flowers arrived at the venue everything was fantastic. I brought in a wide variety of photos of bouquets that I liked and Melissa quickly helped me figure out what style I was looking for and which flowers I liked and didn't like (I really didn't know much about flowers). They were easy to work with and I was even able to add on my flower girls mini bouquet as an after thought without any hesitation! My flowers showed up the day of and I was literally in shock, they were stunning and even better then I could have imagined! We got many compliments on the bouquets and even the guys boutonnieres! I recommend Bouquets by Bonnie to everyone, you will not be let down!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Absolutely LOVED working with Bonnie and her staff. She did the flowers for my wedding in 2011 and my sister's in 2013 and both times they were exactly what we had envisioned and were absolutely beautiful. 110% recommend Bonnie to anyone who needs flowers for an event!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Kelly · Married on 06/01/2013

Bonnie and her team did an outstanding job with our wedding flowed! All the flowers were perfect, and we received many compliments from our wedding guests, and also the flowers lasted for at least two weeks after the wedding! Bonnie made me feel like a very special bride, not just another client or number. She made me feel like my ideas were unique and she got me excited with her excitement and enthusiasm over our wedding flower choices. I went back several times over the year during my wedding planning stages and made changes to my original order. Bonnie and Melissa were super patient with me and my pickiness too! They worked with us on our budget and made suggestions that were both practical and budget friendly! One of my favorite vendors!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Chelsea · Married on 09/08/2012

We narrowed down our florist options to two and ultimately chose Bouquets by Bonnie because Bonnie was such a pleasure to work with during our initial sales meeting. We gave her an idea of the colors and look we wanted for our bouquets, centerpieces and boutonnieres, and Bonnie and her team executed it. They were very flexible and helpful even making slight changes the week of the wedding. The flowers were fresh and lasted well beyond the wedding day.

Sent on 10/17/2012

Laurie · Married on 07/21/2012

Bonnie and Melissa are the nicest, friendliest gals to with. They were very accommodating with our changes and additions; and everything was lovely!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Michele · Married on 07/21/2012

I loved working with Bonnie and Melissa at Bouquets by Bonnie! They were the warmest and nicest people and were so helpful and accommodating with my flowers! They were always very prompt to respond to emails or phone calls and made sure I was 100% satisfied with my choices. And the flowers were just GORGEOUS! They did an amazing job from my bouquet to the little details like centerpieces and cake flowers. They even included one of my grandmother's earrings into my bouquet and my mother's wristlet and put hidden mickeys in my bridesmaid's bouquets to fit with our theme!! They were just great and I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Bonnie is quite simply fabulous! She took my basic ideas and turned them into gorgeous bouquets! The quality was stunning and her sincerity won me over. I truly felt like she was a part of my wedding day! I have found more than just a wedding florist, I have found my florist of choice from here on out!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Laura · Married on 09/03/2010

I found Bonnie through my photographer. I had interviewed three other florists and no one was really getting what I wanted, but as soon as I sat down with Bonnie she knew exactly what I was describing. She was very accomodating, as I had to change some details for family members, and it was no problem. I got fabulous feedback from my guests about the how beautiful the flowers were. I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/02/2011
  • anndermody

Ann · Married on 07/02/2010

Bouquets by Bonnie did such an amazing job with my sisters wedding in 2009 that I knew I had to use them for mine as well. Bonnie is such a joy to work with and knows what will look amazing!! We had so much fun figuring out what my vision was for the reception, bouquets and ceremony. Flowers were the least stressful part of my wedding planning because I trusted Bonnie and her team and they really went above and beyond. Thanks so much!!!!

Ann Dermody

Sent on 11/02/2010

Julia · Married on 06/12/2010

From the moment we met Bonnie we knew right away that she had to do the flowers for our wedding! She is the sweetest person and as soon as she met me and I said I want pink, it was like she knew exactly what I wanted!! She makes planning a wedding so much easier by being available and able to offer advice when asked. When I showed up at the church and saw my bouquet and the ones for the girls it almost brought me to tears, everything was gorgeous! Beyond by expectations! Bonnie has an exceptional eye for detail and it really showed....especially when I entered the ballroom for the first time. My husband and I took a look at the ballroom while our guests were in the cocktail reception and we were absolutely blown away, I thought I was in a fairytale! I could never have imagined it to look more beautiful! Thank you for everything Bonnie, you have an amazing talent and we recommend you to everyone!

Sent on 07/16/2010
  • Rae

Rae · Married on 05/15/2010

Bonnie and her staff was amazing!!! Our flowers were so beautiful and I couldnt have asked for anything more!!! Bonnie thank you so much

Sent on 05/24/2010