16 Reviews for BOOTHARAZZI

Delivery (2)
Setup (2)
Photobooth (2)
16 BOOTHARAZZI Reviews

We used bootharazzi for our wedding this past 10/21/16 and we are so glad we did! Everything was amazing and all of our guests had such a blast with all the props! Truly the icing on the cake for fun on our special day! Thank you again!

Profile Picture User7470370, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

The photo booth was seriously the best part of the party! Everyone loved it, young and older, everyone was loving getting their picture taken in the booth with the props. Pete and Rose are an amazing couple - they were professional, organized, and very motivated to getting the crowd excited about the props and the pictures. The price for their work is very competitive with other companies. I can't recommend them highly enough, you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Joan, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

AMAZING! Their photobooth is one of the best I've ever seen! They have so many props and the red carpet line outside of it is a great touch :) My guest raved about the booth because they were able to fit so many people inside! Plus, the Cotellese's are such great people and they were so full of energy! I am so glad we used them for our big day! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/18/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Setup, Clean Up, Delivery, Photobooth

Bootharazzi was awesome! They were very helpful and so much fun! Everything was organized and easy to do! To top it all off, they made a great album for the bride and groom with all the photos!!! A must have at any party!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Bootharazzi for my sorority event! They provide such amazing service. There are tons of props to choose from for picture. The pictures are printed within seconds after stepping our of the booth as well! Everyone had a great time and I would highly recommend using Bootharazzi at any event!

Profile Picture User4042688, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was so much fun and they have great and funny props to bring into the photobooth!

Profile Picture User4042702, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great addition to any event! Very fun props and immediate photo prints!

Profile Picture Stacia, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wonderful people so helpful and provided more then we expected.

Profile Picture Tam, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used the photobooth for an event that my daughter had and Pete and Roe were excellent to work with. Lots of fun props and the kids had a fantastic time taking pictures all night. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to friends.

Profile Picture Gina, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Bootharazzi for My husband's Benefit. they were great! Tons of props and very professional. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Debbie, 4/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amazing service. Tons of props to choose from for pictures. Pictures are printed within 3 secs. Everyone had a great time.

Profile Picture Gabriela, 3/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So much fun to work with! Everyone loved it!

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was such a great addition to our wedding...The guests loved it..They had a blast!. Great props...Very Professional set-up...Roe and Pete did a great job!
Would not hesitate to recommend them !

Profile Picture Maria, 2/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I hired Boortharazzi for my daughter's Sweet 16 Party, and it was the best decision i ever made!! Everyone had a ball, from her teenage friends to the grandparents, all of us were in the booth at least twice if not more. To be honest, we hired a DJ also, and more people were lined up to enter the booth than were on the dance floor. I would definitely hire them again for my next event, and strongly recommend them for yours.

Profile Picture Dina, 1/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

WOW!!! What a great experience we had with Bootharazzi!!! Fabulous people who made the booth experience even more fun than we thought possible!! Couldn't have asked for better props and the personality that the owners have only provided more reason to have some fun!! Would I use them again? DEFINITELY!!! 5.0 isn't high enough. They deserve a 10.

Profile Picture JD, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great people and great service! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Arlene, 6/15/13, 1 Review