white horse ave, Clementon, NJ 08021 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Deals 2

About Once Upon A Photo LLC

Once Upon A Photo is a wedding photo booth business in Clementon, New Jersey, operated by a husband-and-wife team. Devoted to their newlywed clients, the company values every opportunity to enhance a wedding experience for couples and their special guests. Specializing in luxury decor, the team can create royalty, Hollywood, and fairytale-themed photo booths, allowing couples’ imaginations to run wild. Newlyweds can have fun with their nearest and dearest sitting atop an ornate throne or posing on the red carpet, making long-lasting and special memories.

Once Upon A Photo offers a selection of photo booth packages for weddings, along with other entertainment and decor rental items. Couples can explore alternative booth themes or benefit from the company’s event design expertise and management. Additional services include social media integration, printed photos, and various props.

• Black-owned

Videos 1 Video

3 Reviews for Once Upon A Photo LLC

Jorge M. · Married on 01/09/2021

Awesome , beautiful , Loved it, Great experience

My wedding was fantastic , knew they would be able to pull this off in such short notice ! They were a great power couple and gave us everything thing we wanted for my wife’s dream wedding ! Even down to the photobooth picture size . Would definitely have them for my upcoming wedding just because they DO IT ALL ! Thanks you guys !!!

Sent on 01/31/2021

Once Upon A Photo LLC's reply:

We had such a great time helping you guys, even though everything went by soo quickly, glad we were able to make your dream wedding come to life! 4x6s are definitely a convenience of our photobooth because they're picture frame ready, glad you enjoy that feature we have.
  • Desiree

Desiree A. · Married on 01/02/2021

Beautiful , Dream come true , speechless ,Inlove

The most wonderful people that made my image turn into reality !! The Sweetest couple helped me through everything and did everything that I could ask for , for my newly husband and I . They will definitely be there for my future baby shower and birthday parties for my children . They can definitely all and do it within 2 hours of prestige decor . Thank you to the wonderful power team ! I’ll be seeing you soon !

Sent on 01/31/2021

Once Upon A Photo LLC's reply:

Our pleasure, we had such a fun time bringing what you wanted for your wedding to life! Thank you for choosing us on your wedding journey!

Once Upon A Photo LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for a photo booth package?
    $ 299
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?
    $ 897
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?
    Enclosed Booth

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Once Upon A Photo LLC 1
    ASK ABOUT IT

IF BOOK WITH US WITH DEPOSIT BEFORE MARCH 1ST 2021 GET A HUGE DISCOUNT FOR OUR HOURLY RATE!!!

• Once Upon A Photo LLC 2
    Healthcare and Frontline Appreciation
    We offer %10 off of total for our appreciation for our Healthcare and Frontline workers!

• white horse ave Clementon, NJ, 08021 See on map
    Location of (Once Upon A Photo LLC)