Blushworthy Reviews

10 | Friendswood, TX

10 Reviews for Blushworthy

Kahlin Postoak · Getting married on 03/01/2021

Guaranteed confidence

The ladies at blush worthy are fabulous. Taylor worked with me a couple times to find the perfect bridal updo. She was patient even when I was unsure of what I wanted. The girls arrived promptly at the venue the morning of the wedding, and were ready to get started. All of the bridesmaid just adored their makeup and updo's, none of us wanted to take our makeup off at the end of the night because it was so beautiful!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Getting married on 05/06/2020

Amazing Hair and Makeup

Victoria and Liz did an awesome job on our hair and makeup. I had them do me, four bridesmaids, my mom, and my MIL. They started at around 9:30 and were done before 2:30. All my girls were so happy. It was all so beautiful! And they were so fun to be around! They’re funny and nice and do their best to make your day special! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Katie · Married on 04/18/2014

Kylee is amazing she did my make up for my bridals, budior,and wedding day. My make up looked amazing in all of my pictures.I could not have asked for a better make up artist! She did my whole wedding party as well. I could not get over how pretty everyone looked once she was done with them. If you are looking for a good make up artist Look no further. She's your girl!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Monica · Married on 03/19/2014

Kylee is absolutely amazing! She's incredibly professional, responsive and very reasonable priced for a service I feel is so important for your special day! She takes pride in what she does and immediately when you meet her know she really invests in each client. She has done my makeup on several occasions and my moms and we continue to be blown away with her and her final product! I like that she asks questions knowing that the average person isn't as knowledgable about makeup and helps explain what she's doing as she's doing it. I cannot say enough good things about my experiences with her and her skills.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Danielle · Married on 03/15/2014

Kylee is a great makeup artist for any event type, but especially weddings. She uses only the highest quality makeup and tools and for an excellent price. She will work with you and drive to your location if needed. She really knows a lot about makeup and cares about what she does. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is interested! You cannot get a higher quality makeup artist for the price, she is an obvious choice!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Randi · Married on 03/14/2014

Kylee made me feel more beautiful on my wedding day than I ver thought possible. She knows how to make the makeup look flawless for the photos without looking gross in person; that is a delicate balance for makeup artists. I've had my makeup done many places; Origins, MAC etc. but Kylee was hands down the best! My wedding day face would never have been so perfect without her!!! Do not go anywhere else for your big day! And she does trial runs!!! Love love love her!!!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Chrystal · Married on 03/01/2014

When it came to my wedding day makeup, I didn't think twice about who I wanted to do it. Kylee is amazing at what she does and made me feel so beautiful on my big day. She also did my mom and bridesmaids makeup and that was no different. We all walked out looking and feeling like a million bucks. She will come to you on location and takes her time to insure perfection. Her prices cant be beat for the quality you get. She is the only person I trusted with my makeup. Book her! You wont be disappointed!

Sent on 05/20/2014
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 03/09/2019

Great service and great team at Blushworthy

I had a great experience using Kylee & her team at Blushworthy for my trial and wedding day! For my trial, I was extremely happy with how things turned out. Kylee and Amy used the pictures I presented for inspiration then tweaked it for what worked best for me. I only had a few minor things I wanted them to change for the day of. On the day of, I let them know the small changes I wanted to make and they did it no problem! I had myself plus 3 attendants for makeup and hair, plus 6 more with hair only. After Kylee, Amy, and Taylor finished everyone's looks, they stayed to do a few hair touch ups for the girls that had gone first, plus any tweaks that anyone wanted to make. For example, my sister and MOH ended up not loving the lip color once she had it on - Kylee right away pulled out some other options, wiped off the first choice, and did all necessary touch ups. My makeup and the makeup of the others lasted literally all night and though my hair started to fall a bit it was still kept up and out of my face as i wanted. Overall, they were such a pleasure to have with us on the morning of and I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Gina · Married on 12/27/2018

Made us look absolutely beautiful!

Kylee and her team were so wonderful. They made my girls look GORGEOUS. I could not get over how my sisters and friends looked. They also made my mom and husband's mother look stunning. I have to be honest that I had a few reservations before the big day; myself and my bridal party are all Asian and sometimes an artist doesn't always work well with our features. But I had really fallen in love with a makeup look that I saw on another bride and put my trust in her team. They really worked their magic. No regrets or reservations whatsoever! We all looked amazing! She was even super patient with me as I was really picky about my brows. Our makeup and hair held all night. Thank you girls so much for making us look fantastic.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Joanna · Married on 06/17/2017

The Blushworthy team is fabulous. They were super accommodating to my busy schedule and hilarious. Book them early for your event because their schedule fills up quick!

Sent on 02/14/2017