Blue Sparrow Events Reviews

Blue Sparrow Events 6
Blue Sparrow Events 7

Conor Eby · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Indispensable

I can honestly say that I would not have been able to pull off my wedding without Blue Sparrow Events. Not only is Vanna extremely organized and detailed, but she has an extensive knowledge of the industry and great eye for design! Vanna made sure we had a bullet proof timeline, that all of our vendors were on the same page, and in the end that all of our decorations and design choices were put together flawlessly. She made our vision come to life and was not afraid to warn us when we were going off of the rails or trying to take on too much. The first thing I recommend to anyone who is getting engaged is to hire BSE (if available!) because it is absolutely worth every penny!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Blue Sparrow Events 8
    Blue Sparrow Events 9
    Blue Sparrow Events 10
    Blue Sparrow Events 11

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

Conor, thank you for expressing the value in me + Blue Sparrow and our services! It's sometimes difficult to put into words all that we do, yet you just did it so effortlessly... "bullet-proof timeline"... I may have to work that into my marketing materials ;) Your wedding was one of those magically smooth-flowing days where everything ran on time down to the minute, even the band breaks + band sets! Thank you for being a fun couple to work with and for spending a ton of time on the details. You ultimately made my job easier and it contributed to making your day a total success! Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!! xoxo Vanna V.

Lindsey · Getting married on 10/19/2019

The Wedding Lifesaver

Vanna-the-Planner is a wedding lifesaver. She kept everything running smoothly during some very turbulent wedding planning and was always available to discuss pressing issues or small details. Vanna has a true passion for wedding planning, from her detailed lists to her fun presence, and she is an incredible person to work with. Vanna supported my “out-of-the-box” wedding and encouraged my silly whims. Thank you Vanna for supporting us through this adventure and thank you for holding our hands through the bumpy parts! You gave us the priceless gift of a relaxing wedding. We had not a care in the world, except for each other, all day!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

Awe! My sweet Lindsey! Your words are so kind; THANK YOU!! We definitely had some unexpected (and unwarranted) bumps along the way, but I'm so glad everything all worked out in the end.. And yes, you literally had one of the smoothest wedding days! Thank you for being such an incredibly thoughtful, considerate and kind-hearted bride + person. Working with you was a true joy, Lindsey. Even with some challenges, you (and your mama!) made my job easy-breezy!

xoxo - Vanna Van Oss
  • Sarah

Sarah Hogan · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly Recommend!

Vanna did such a wonderful job with my wedding! She went above and beyond to fill in the small details that I never would have thought about. She took my vision and made it come to life. I am especially amazed by the seamless transitions throughout the entire reception. Everything just fell into place because of her attention to detail. Thank you Vanna! I highly recommend.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

Ms. Sarah! Thank you so much for your kind words and for trusting me with your wedding while planning from a distance. I absolutely adored working with your mama, and I know I already said it, but you were the sweetest bride; I wished you would have lived closer so we could have spent more time together planning. I wish you and Brad all the happiness moving forward into this next chapter. I'll stay following along on IG for all your next adventures. xoxo - Vanna V.
  • Neal

Neal Toddy · Married on 06/04/2019

Wedding Planning Perfection!

I'm the groom celebrating our one month anniversary. Over the past month, I've been able to reflect a lot about how perfect our wedding day was and we owe that to Vanna at Blue Sparrow. There are so many decisions to make, vendors to schedule and details to plan for - the value of Blue Sparrow's service cannot be understated. My now wife and I felt that a lot of the weight was taken off of our shoulders during the wedding planning process, freeing up what little time we had after our busy work weeks. Leading up to the wedding, we were confident that we were in good hands and are super grateful for the attention to detail and effort Vanna put into our big day. We were able to sit back and truly enjoy the day without worry. Our wedding was an absolute dream - Thanks again Vanna!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

Neal, I still recall the look on your face of slight shock mixed with amazement at our final site visit when I was firing off my list of questions to your venue + caterer. It made me feel like I must be doing something right. Thank you for being such a great support system for your now WIFE! And contributing when it came to the most important elements - food, booze + music! ;) I truly enjoyed being the third-wheel on all our tasting dates and getting to hang out with you two throughout planning was one of the most fun parts of working together. I miss you + Tyler and wish you two a lifetime of happiness in your future! xoxo - Vanna V.

Deborah Griffin · Married on 01/19/2019

Dream Wedding Achieved

My daughter and her fiance are excellent planners; however, we would not have wanted to manage such an important event on our own. Enter Vanna from Blue Sparrow Events. From our first meeting, we were confident in Vanna's ability to listen to our vision, respect our choices (and our budget!), and attend to all pre-wedding and wedding day details. Weeks before the event, Vanna emailed us a detailed to-do list, which helped us corral last minute items and make final decisions. She reviewed our vendor contracts and spotted a few details that we had overlooked, which helped to ensure that we contracted for exactly what we wanted and needed. Two weeks prior to the wedding, Vanna emailed our vendors and let them know that she would be their point of contact going forward; the few questions that came up from vendors were passed quickly along to us for answers. On the day of the wedding, Vanna and her team took charge and executed our dream wedding flawlessly. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

Ms. Deborah! Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. You're right in that Lizzy + Austin were great planners, but as the mother of the bride, you also brought up some savvy suggestions and legitimate concerns... As the old saying goes, mother knows best! I appreciate all your hard work and effort in those final weeks helping get everything completed and ultimately helping me do my job. It was a beautiful and seamless wedding.

Sincerely,
    - Vanna Van Oss

Leslye W · Married on 12/29/2018

A very happy Mother of the Bride

As mother of the bride, and mother of a bride who lives out of town and has a very specific vision, I was hoping for a wedding coordinator who could help us make that vision a reality. We found that person in Vanna. We hired her for partial planning with full day of event coordination. From the beginning, she showed the personality, the excitement we were looking for. She made us feel like we had all her attention and time. Even with a venue that changed owners half way through the process and all the uncertainty that brought, Vanna was calm, patient and positive. My daughter was extremely happy with Vanna and her team. During the wedding, she and her team were on top of every detail and incredibly helpful. I totally recommend Blue Sparrow Events!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

Ms. Leslye! I can't thank you enough for this thoughtful and kind reflection on your experience and our time together. At times during planning, we were faced with challenges and I'm glad I was there with you + Lindsey to tackle them head-on and help us move forward in the best direction. Everything turned out beautifully and I'm so glad our paths have crossed. Thank you again for your kindness and grace throughout the process. xoxo

Amanda Nystrom · Married on 12/29/2018

Very happy mother of the groom

As the mother of the groom, I didn’t play a major role in planning my son’s wedding, but met Vanna on the day of the rehearsal. I was immediately impressed with her friendliness and professionalism. She put the wedding attendants at ease and efficiently guided us all through the required steps while keeping everything relaxed and light-hearted. The wedding and reception were expertly choreographed and Vanna ensured the bride and groom had the experience they envisioned. I would definitely recommend hiring Vanna and her team at Blue Sparrow Events for your upcoming wedding!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review, Amanda. It was a joy chatting with you during the wedding festivities and getting to know your family better. Thank you again for the love!

- Your Blue Sparrow Team

Lizzy L · Married on 12/29/2018

Big Dreams, Better Reality

It was so lovely to get to work with Vanna during the planning process for a dear friend's wedding. As their officiant, I had a TON of questions. Vanna made everything crystal clear, served as a hub of communication for SO many involved parties, and did it all with grace, professionalism and expedience. The wedding had a very specific vision, and Vanna helped crystallize it all to make it even better than we could have imagined. Thank you so much for making this a beautiful day. Special thanks for helping us think of all the details that would have slipped through the cracks so that there was no need to panic - just to relax, feel the love, and enjoy the party.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

Ms. Lizzy! Your remarks are so kind and greatly appreciated! You brought so much charm and originality to Lindsey + Spencer's wedding ceremony. Thank you for being so lovely to work with and for being well-prepared for their wedding. I'm glad you had a blast!
  • Bonnie

Bonnie Baum · Married on 11/24/2018

Thank you, Blue Sparrow Events!

Words cannot express my gratitude for Vanna at Blue Sparrow Events. The first time I met Vanna, I knew she would be my perfect match. Vanna is gentle, innovative, productive, organized, and best of all PATIENT! I needed the patience because I had no idea what I wanted or needed for my wedding. Vanna was great with communication the entire time. She talked to me hours longer than needed and put in more time and effort than I could have imagined.

I started working with Blue Sparrow Events a year before my wedding. Before we signed the contract with Blue Sparrow Events, Vanna had already helped me narrow down the perfect venue for my budget. In the months up to the wedding, Vanna helped me find vendors that were in my budget and would help my vision come to life.

The weeks up to my wedding, Vanna put together the most detailed timeline for the day of the wedding with details for each vendor that she had confirmed as well as every piece of décor. She made me feel so comfortable in the week up to the wedding - knowing we had everything organized and ready to go!

The day of the wedding, Vanna was my hero. Everything came together perfectly. More perfect than I could have imagined. She calmly directed everyone and helped us to be in the right place at the right time. She was great at keeping to the schedule, yet flexible when we had to make changes.

I couldn’t be more thankful for Blue Sparrow Events. My day was the best ever because of Vanna.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

Ugh! Bestill my heart, sweet Bonnie! I appreciate your thoughtful reflections and loving comments more than you know; thank you for taking the time to write such a genuine review. I absolutely loved teaming up with you to plan one of the most epic wedding days! I truly had fun and wish it wouldn't have had to end. Wishing you + Alex lots of love, laughter, and wrinkles from growing old together! xoxo

• W

Warren Creason · Married on 11/03/2018

Happy Bride = Happy Father of the Bride

Like the old song says … ‘I Had The Time Of My Life’ … and much of the credit belongs to Vanna Van Oss for helping to make my precious daughter Megan’s dream wedding come true! It was literally the best day and weekend of my life!

Vanna’s attention to detail, and commitment to excellence, insured that Megan will always look back on her wedding with a huge smile, and the knowledge that she would not change a single thing. Using ‘absolute’ terms, like ‘always’ and never’, are usually exaggerations to some extent, however my daughter and I have reflected on her recent wedding together, and we both agree that it is fair and reasonable for us to describe it as ‘perfect’…in large part thanks to Vanna.

As a ‘dad’…I am self-aware enough to know that the ladies calling the shots regarding my daughter’s wedding were right to be more interested in my ‘signature’, than my ‘opinion’…however, I was always made to feel like I was a valued and respected part of the team that made our experience so unforgettable. Also as a ‘dad’, I was very impressed by Vanna’s adept acumen at knowing exactly when to use the ‘carrot’, as well as when she needed to bring out the ‘stick’ in dealing with such a large and sometimes overly boisterous group of well wishers…like during the rehearsal, and immediately prior to the beginning of the actual wedding ceremony.

The venue is always essential to the quality of a wedding experience, and we were blessed with gorgeous weather, at a breathtaking resort, however Vanna made sure that our wonderful ‘canvas’ was painted beautifully by coordinating everything from the decorations to the food and beverage, to the entertainment, to the flow and schedule of the individual events which made up the overall ceremony, to the point of my daughter’s joy, and…’perfection’.

As a father of a daughter who I love more than I love life itself, I cannot place a value on the quality of experience that my daughter Megan, and our most appreciative family, were blessed to enjoy … and our experience was ‘priceless’, while at the same time being an excellent ‘price/value’ dynamic. Vanna worked with my daughter Megan like the proverbial ‘hand and glove’ to create and execute a dream wedding come true, and for seeing that joy and happiness on my daughter’s beautiful face, I am eternally grateful.

Thank you, Vanna!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

Reading your review, Warren, brought such a smile to my face! I think you hit the nail on the head with everything, especially when it came to corraling the loud + boisterous wedding party :) Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a thoughtful and accurate review. I couldn't have asked to work with a more accepting and open family. You all had me feeling like apart of the family when all was said and done. I'm truly so grateful!

• Megan

Megan Bass · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Decision Ever.

Not sure where to begin, but I'll start by saying my wedding wouldn't have been perfect if we didn't have Vanna. She covers every last detail and gave me every tip in the book to make sure our special day didn't have a single hiccup and also so I didn't spend the day stressed out. I truly knew with her there I didn't have to worry about a thing. There are so many decisions that have to be made along the way, more than you can imagine, and she helped me make nearly every one of them. She talked me out of bad ideas and coached me through the ones where a decision seemed impossible. She keeps you organized and focused on what's really important, because it's easy to get lost. Her services were worth every penny. Through it all she also became a friend. I could not recommend her more. The question now is do we have her as a guest or use her services again when it comes time to renew our vows ;)

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Blue Sparrow Events 12
    Blue Sparrow Events 13
    Blue Sparrow Events 14
    Blue Sparrow Events 15

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH, Megan, for this sincere and thoughtful review. I've got fuzzy feelings and goosebumps reading this over and reflecting back to your wedding day (and ceremony rehearsal!). I know you had a million and one decisions to make while planning and I couldn't be more honored to have been the one by your side helping guide you... As for round two, by then I'll have a team of planners, so one of them can take on your vow renewal and I'll 100% be boogie-ing on the dance floor with you and all your party-animal friends!! xoxo - - Your favorite wedding planner ;)

Abbie · Married on 10/30/2018

Vanna is passionate, organized, creative, detail-oriented, trustworthy, and super fun to work with! As a wedding Florist, it feels so good to know that the overall cohesiveness of an event is in good hands. Vanna makes certain that everything comes together beautifully, from the individual colors, to the textures of the linens, to the detailed timeline. You can feel confident in her talent and ability to carry out a flawless event!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and sweet review, Abbie. I absolutely adore working with you and putting our creative brains together to come up with some really beautiful stuff for our brides. Knowing we're working together on a wedding day or photo shoot makes my job that much more fun and exciting

Jeanne · Married on 10/06/2018

Where do I even begin?! Vanna was simply a GODSEND for my daughter and me in the planning of her wedding. The first time we met Vanna, I KNEW we'd made the right decision to have her lead us through this journey. Vanna is one of the sweetest, most organized, dedicated, hard-working, eager-to-please-but-all-the-while-making-sure-you-make-a-good-decision! people I've ever met. She doesn't mess around--she makes SURE every single base is covered and then has a plan B...and maybe even a Plan C just in case! She is easily accessible and puts in way more time/work than she's paid to do. We were super impressed with her in the days leading up to my daughter's wedding as she confirmed vendors and made sure we had everything in place for a smooth ceremony, but in our eyes, her ranking skyrocketed on the actual wedding day! She seemed superhuman to my husband and me as she very calmly guided and directed ALL of us...and all the while handled everything else--vendors coming and going, questions from many, keeping things on schedule, etc--and even made sure we had everything we needed! To say we couldn't have done this without her would be a complete understatement. Would we recommend her? TIME AND TIME AND TIME AGAIN!! Her incredible efforts made our daughter's wedding the best day ever! We are so THANKFUL❤️

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Blue Sparrow Events 16

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

Whenever I'm having a tough day, I'm just going to come here and read this wonderful, amazing, tear-jerking review from you, Jeanne. You and Macy were absolutely wonderful to work with. And I know how much time, energy, (money), and the decisions you put into making your daughter's wedding day truly amazing. Thank you for your hard work and effort. I couldn't have done an amazing job without you! I can't wait to see how your family will continue to grow in the future. You are such a special person and one of the best mom's out there!
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 09/28/2018

The best wedding planning decision I made

If you're a bride looking to hire THE best wedding planer in Austin, look no further.

I have been thinking of what I was going to say when I wrote this review since the very first day I met Vanna a year ago..so this may be verrrryy long.

I quickly found Vanna after searching through planners online. I never found anyone I was interested in hiring or anyone that I clicked with, until I came across Blue Sparrow Events. When I came across Vanna's Instagram page and website, I knew right away she was the person I was going to hire for the most important day of my life. When researching through other wedding planners, no one else's portfolio, instagram page, website, work ethic, passionate and bubbly personality even came close to Vanna's.

I never thought I would meet someone who was more detail oriented, creative, and as much as a perfectionist as I am. Because of this she quickly became someone I knew I wanted to have with me on my wedding day. From the beginning of our first interaction, It was clear that Vanna was going to do anything she could do to make this day perfect for my husband and I...and she did.

Hiring Vanna was THE BEST decision I made when planning my wedding. I wanted to hire a planner that allowed me to express my creativity and organizational skills, while amplifying it with their own. Someone who had all these type A personality traits, but with a calm demeanor. Vanna was all of the above. She was someone who I was able to put 100% trust in, even though I am someone who loves to be in control. When I began my wedding planning process I never thought I would be standing with any of my vendors 2 weeks before my wedding saying "Honestly, just do whatever you think." or "I trust you with whatever decisions need to be made, or whatever you think looks best" Because...being a perfectionist, thats usually not something I say, haha.

It was such a relief to have found Vanna, and be able to completely relax on my wedding day (and the days prior) knowing that she was the one making everything perfect and run smoothly. Every step along the way, she was there to make suggestions, decisions, tell me her opinion, communicate with vendors, and let us know information I would have never known on my own.

Fast forward to my wedding day, and she impressed me (and my family) even more than I thought was possible. Vanna took charge, and made everything fun, beautiful and absolutely perfect for us. I seriously had family members coming up to me at my wedding telling me how impressed they were with my wedding planner. My mom told me the day after the wedding how perfect Vanna was for me as a planner, and that she could tell the whole day that Vanna was not going to let anything go wrong or let me down.

To say that Vanna went above and beyond for me and my new husband is an understatement. With the help of my other wedding vendors (that Vanna quickly started developing relationships with) every dream I had about my wedding day came true. My wedding day seriously looked like every pinterest photo I had saved.

I am seriously going to miss having Vanna in my life! She was not only the best wedding planner I could have ever imagined hiring, she's a person I could totally see myself becoming friends with. Vanna truly was such a blessing on my wedding day and I am so grateful for her.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

Oh my goodness! Where do I even begin!? Your words are so kind and genuine, Ally. You were truly a dream bride to work with and I feel so lucky and respected knowing how much time and care you put into choosing your planner, and ultimately picking me! Knowing I had your full trust completely put me at ease the week of your wedding. I knew we had crossed all the i's and dotted all the t's and were ready for anything - rain or shine! It was the best feeling waking up on your wedding day truly knowing it was going to be amazing (I swear, I could feel it!!). Thank you for being such a wonderful bride and client. I know how much time, work and effort you also put into curating your day and I'm so glad I could help pull all your hard work (and gorgeous vision) together... Along with your awesome vendor team! I'm going to miss working with you so much and I can only hope to work with more wonderful, smart, beautiful, talented women like yourself

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

Vanna was amazing for my daughters wedding and would have been LOST without her, especially the day of. She was organized, energetic and friendly and saw to it that we did not have a care in the world other than enjoying the special day. I would highly recommend Vanna for ALL your wedding needs!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Sarah! Working with you and Hayley was a joy! Wishing you all the best and lots of grandkids to come ;)

xoxo

Vanna V.

Layne · Married on 05/26/2018

From the moment I met Vanna Van Oss, I fell in love with her calm, professional, and welcoming demeanor. My mom lovingly called her *Vanna the Planna* from the first meeting and it stuck She is never rattled and has a solution for everything! I HIGHLY recommend Vanna if you are looking for someone who is: incredibly detail-oriented, willing to learn your style, well connected and respected in the industry, has a fabulous eye for style/design, and is always looking for ways to work within your budget-she is truly a wizard with numbers! You sign the contract expecting a top-notch wedding planner, which you get tenfold, but you walk away with a PERFECT wedding weekend and a beautiful friendship. I was looking for was someone who knew the local industry well and could help me narrow down the hundreds of vendors available in Austin to the top 3 in each category that best fit my style and budget. She delivered on every account! We had 22 vendors, every single one was referred to me by Vanna and we did not have a single hiccup the entire wedding weekend. About 1/4 way through the wedding planning my husband and I moved from Austin to Santa Fe, NM and I cannot express how comforting it was to know that Vanna would go the extra mile to make sure that every detail was attended to while I co-planned with her from a distance. When we came to town for vendor meetings Vanna planned and scheduled all of our meetings efficiently. I pulled the trigger on the final decisions but Vanna set everything up so perfectly that no matter which choice I ultimately made, I would have been happy. I trusted her taste and her judgment and gave her the freedom to make many of the choices on her own. I have exceeded the limit of characters but I could go on and on and on. Thank you for making our wedding so unforgettable!!!! We love you!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

My sweet, sweet, Layne! This recommendation seriously means the WORLD to me. Your words are too kind!! Even I was over the moon thrilled with how all the details came together so perfectly. Thank you for having the best taste and for being so open to ideas and collaborating together. I know your day was so special because we made such a great team in planning. I wish you all the happiness in the world and can't wait to see where life takes you and Jerimiah!

xoxo,
    Vanna Van Oss

veronica · Married on 04/27/2018

Where do I even start in expressing how amazing Blue Sparrow Events was for my April wedding this year! Vanna was a dream to work with, and since I was planning a wedding from out of state it was even more amazing how smoothly everything went! Our wedding was perfection, with literally ZERO stress on the big day. Vanna made the planning process a breeze. She found all of our vendors, scheduled all of our meetings for when we were in town, and made my vision come to life while working hard to keep us within budget! She was always an email/call/text away and had the greatest ideas to make our day even more special. I literally don’t know how we would have pulled to together such a beautiful wedding without her. I can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

You are too kind, Veronica! Planning a destination wedding wasn't easy, but together we made it all happen! Thank you for being such a wonderful bride + client to work with.

xx

Vanna Van Oss

Alexis · Married on 12/02/2017

Have you ever heard the saying “always a bridesmaid never a bride?” Well that’s me! As a professional wedding attendee, I can honestly say that Blue Sparrow Events has weddings down to perfection. Everything from the food to the small decor touches they take into account every detail to ensure the wedding day is perfect. Their professionalism and passion for wedding planning is apparent. Hopefully this bridesmaid will be bride one day and Blue Sparrow Events will help my dream come true!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

Thank you for the kindest review, Alexis! And for noticing how much care and attention we put into ensuring the details are executed flawlessly. We are so appreciative when guests (and bridesmaids!) take notice.

xoxo
    Vanna V.

Erin · Married on 11/05/2017

Canna was absolutely a delight to work with! Our wedding was perfect because of her. I couldn’t of had a better wedding planner!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

Thank you, sweet Erin! You and Matt had a beautiful wedding day. Thank you for trusting me with your big day! Planning from a distance wasn't easy, but we did it together :)

xx
    - Vanna Van Oss

Jamie · Married on 11/04/2017

Vanna was very professional & helpful in so many ways. She did an amazing job with my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

Thank you, Jamie! It was a pleasure working with you and Erin to make her day so special!

hugs!

Colleen · Married on 07/22/2017

From the start of planning the first wedding in our family for my daughter, we quickly learned there were many moving parts and so much to keep track of. One of our best decisions was to hire Vanna as our wedding planner. Her wedding expertise not only saved us time and money, she took the wedding from something nice to outstanding. Weeks later we are still in awe at how wonderful the day turned out.

I feel Vanna represents the wedding industry very well. With her breadth of experience and knowledge, she presented us options that would not be obvious to us since we never planned a wedding before. She understood what was important and worked with us to make it all happen. Vanna is skilled at creating a timeline and keeping everyone organized and on task, from the wedding party to all the suppliers involved. From the start, I could tell Vanna is a very caring person, both professionally and personally. She exudes an openness and kindness and had a genuine concern the wedding turned out exactly like my daughter wanted. We enjoyed working with her throughout the entire wedding event.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Amy · Married on 05/20/2017

I will be daydreaming about my wedding for years to come! Having the Blue Sparrow Events team there for every step of the planning journey honestly made it all possible. I'm typically a micro-manager when it comes to planning something like my wedding but once I got to know Vanna I knew I was in good hands. Having her as my go-to gal allowed me to actually relax and enjoy my day. Not only did she know her sh*t but she's the kind of person that you'd want to keep as a girlfriend!! Very very very grateful to my MOH and mother for convincing me to enlist the help of a coordinator. I'd recommend Blue Sparrow Events to ANY bride looking for a fabulous and easy-breezy experience of wedding planning and day of 'running the show.' Can't thank the team enough!! Xoxo

Sent on 10/25/2017

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

Amy, your words are too kind! We made a fabulous team in planning and I have no doubt that's exactly what led to such a successful day. Thank you for trusting me, my advice and our team to help ensure your day went off without a hitch! xoxo, Vanna Van Oss

Melody · Married on 01/22/2017

I've had the pleasure of working with Vanna and BSE as a wedding vendor and I have always really enjoyed collaborating with her. Vanna is on top of her game- she is detailed, fashion-forward, has a great design eye and is super easy to work with. Her visions for her brides are beautiful and executed so well. If I were a bride, I would love to have someone like Vanna partnering and navigating the wedding planning process with me.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

Awe! Thank you so much, Mel! The feeling of working with you is 100% mutual :)

xoxo - Vanna Van Oss

Jon · Married on 06/22/2013

I worked with Vanna earlier this month and REALLY enjoyed working with her! I've worked in the trenches with a boatload of Planners over the last 10 years, and Vanna emits the exact vibe of someone you'd want on your time. She's attentive to detail, shows how much she cares, yet she's cool and collected throughout. I absolutely welcome any future opportunity I'd have with her and don't think twice!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Blue Sparrow Events's reply:

Your kind words mean the world to me, Jon! Thank you for taking the time to review us and thank you for being such a wonderful DJ to work with as well! Having a solid vendor team on a wedding day makes all the difference!