Blooms U Rent Reviews

Blooms U Rent 2
Blooms U Rent 3

Kay Harper · Married on 08/31/2019

Great Service

The flowers were beautiful and looked very natural. Held up very well on archway. Venue was pleased with how quickly we were able to assemble & remove. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Jordan Barkley · Married on 05/25/2019

AMAZING!! 100% recommend!

100%!! Ashleigh did the MOST AMAZING BOUQUETS and garlands at my wedding in May 2019 at Shore Lodge and Our Lady of the Lake in McCall. She understood my simple color pallet of dark green and white, but made everything look lush, full, and elegant. My bouquet was HUGE and gorgeous and all my bridesmaids had beautiful flowers too. She made great arrangements on the tables both long garlands and in the middle and made the pews at the church beautiful too. Ashleigh made everything simple and stress free for me on my wedding day.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Alexi · Married on 06/10/2017

Beautiful Flowers and Zero Stress

Ashleigh was very easy to work with. I sent her pictures of arrangements and bouquets that I liked and she made it happen within my color scheme and budget! I also called her a week before my wedding decided that I wanted a flower crown for my hair and she had no problem throwing it in last minute. I loved my flowers and they were absolutely gorgeous! She was also very on top of it and was not a vendor I had to spend a lot of time worrying about or checking in with to make sure she remembered everything. She just made it happen and they looked amazing!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Blooms U Rent 4

Tia Hunsaker · Married on 08/23/2019

Worth Every Penny

This affordable option took our wedding up ten notches with such ease for us... We loved the floral choices, the service, and the price!

Sent on 08/29/2019