Blooms U Rent Reviews

8 Reviews for Blooms U Rent

• Melinda

Melinda Sant · Getting married on 01/10/2021

easy to order

Ashleigh was so easy to work with. She met me on my side of town. Showed me pictures of things she has put together in my color scheme. She made suggestions and helped us form a plan with the flowers. We ordered table decorations, bouts, bridal bouquet and archway arrangements and all were gorgeous! It was stress free to order and stress free to not worry about flowers wilting. It was so nice to get the arrangements a few days in advance also. One less thing to worry about on wedding day.

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Awesome service!

I loved having Blooms U Rent for my wedding! It was so easy and cost effective, and the flowers and greenery looked beautiful! It was great just ordering the flowers and not having to worry about it anymore

Sent on 02/05/2020

Rhonda C. Schaffer · Married on 12/28/2019

Blooms U Rent

Blooms U rent was an amazing flower option for my daughters wedding. The flowers are absolutely beautiful. Ashleigh was so great to work with! Thankful for sharing her talents on our special occasion.

Sent on 01/07/2020

Shelby Anderson · Married on 09/14/2019

Blooms U Rent

Ashleigh did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding! I absolutely loved them, they looked like real flowers but they didn't wilt like normal flowers. We were able to use them for bridals and the actual wedding!
    We met a couple months in advance and talked about ideas and colors. Super easy to work with and very friendly!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Kay Harper · Married on 08/31/2019

Great Service

The flowers were beautiful and looked very natural. Held up very well on archway. Venue was pleased with how quickly we were able to assemble & remove. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Jordan Barkley · Married on 05/25/2019

AMAZING!! 100% recommend!

100%!! Ashleigh did the MOST AMAZING BOUQUETS and garlands at my wedding in May 2019 at Shore Lodge and Our Lady of the Lake in McCall. She understood my simple color pallet of dark green and white, but made everything look lush, full, and elegant. My bouquet was HUGE and gorgeous and all my bridesmaids had beautiful flowers too. She made great arrangements on the tables both long garlands and in the middle and made the pews at the church beautiful too. Ashleigh made everything simple and stress free for me on my wedding day.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Alexi · Married on 06/10/2017

Beautiful Flowers and Zero Stress

Ashleigh was very easy to work with. I sent her pictures of arrangements and bouquets that I liked and she made it happen within my color scheme and budget! I also called her a week before my wedding decided that I wanted a flower crown for my hair and she had no problem throwing it in last minute. I loved my flowers and they were absolutely gorgeous! She was also very on top of it and was not a vendor I had to spend a lot of time worrying about or checking in with to make sure she remembered everything. She just made it happen and they looked amazing!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Tia Hunsaker · Married on 08/23/2019

Worth Every Penny

This affordable option took our wedding up ten notches with such ease for us... We loved the floral choices, the service, and the price!

Sent on 08/29/2019