14 Reviews for BLB Events

Civil (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Religious (1)
14 BLB Events Reviews

Brittney is absolutely phenomenal! She was our Day-Of coordinator and was a rock in the planning process for the last few months.

Brittney is pleasant to be with, kind, thoughtful, knows her stuff, and kept us moving and focused. She is highly responsive too. Could not have been happier and am already recommending her to our friends who are newly engaged.

Thanks Brittney!!!

Profile Picture Lyn, 12/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Civil, Reception

Brittney was fabulous to work with from start to finish! She is responsive, kind, and went above and beyond. I was grateful to have Brittney to bounce ideas off of and keep me sane throughout wedding planning. She was a rock-star with managing the day of timeline, and made sure everyone was where they needed to be when. Brittney is also flexible with your planning needs - I had a unique request to help with a recessional walk from the church through Central Park to the Boathouse and she gladly took on the task, learning the route and making sure guests made it to the reception. Brittney is organized and an all around great person - I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Susie, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

Wonderful experience with Brittney of BLB Events! She made our entire planning process and day of go smoothly. Highly recommend using her for your future event!

Profile Picture Cherise, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I decided to plan our own wedding, because we thought keeping it low key would just be super easy and doable. We were completely wrong, duh, and in dire need of help. After speaking to several Day of Coordinators, my husband found Brittney and thank goodness that he did. Brittney was not only a life saver but she transformed our raw empty venue into a magical evening. She is a visionary -- our wedding venue was Cynthia Rowley's showroom (one giant space, no rooms). We decided to have our ceremony and reception all in one place but had no idea how to go about it. Brittney's extensive experience eased our fears as she came up with a detailed concept to smoothly transition through events. If there were any issues that occurred with our vendors, we had no idea about them because Brittney took care of them from the get go. She's very detail-oriented and we love that about her! From creating spreadsheets, blueprints to emails and phone calls, she took care of absolutely everything without any issues. She also made herself available to us at all times, more than we ever expected. If you are a nervous wreck like I was, you can count on Brittney to check up on you with a smile, and towards the end of the night, with a plate of food (thank goodness for that!)

We absolutely recommend Brittney and her wedding services. She's the sweetest, most efficient , professional and highly dependable to get the job the done. We loved our wedding day and would not change a single moment of it.

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Professionally, Brittney is a talented wedding coordinator. From first contact to the after-party, she was organized, effective, and completely trustworthy. After getting to know her during our month-of calls and meetings, we didn't think twice about any of the day-of details under her care... she knows exactly what needs to be done, and gets it done. And then some. She is fully equipped to solve problems independently, or to collaborate effectively across all the other other vendors. With so many moving pieces in a a wedding, you want someone like Brittney to keep everything moving smoothly. Also, as complete wedding novices, my husband and I really appreciated her willingness to offer candid advice when needed.

On a personal note, Brittney is a grounded, genuine person. Remember that your coordinator will in charge of navigating you forward through some of the most emotional moments of your life. Brittney was a completely welcome presence. She keeps the event on track logistically and for the guests, while always remaining sensitive to your needs as a couple or individual. She is just an all-around awesome person.

Profile Picture Alexa, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We are incredibly grateful for Brittney! We hired her to help with day of coordination and she exceeded our expectations. Our wedding was primarily DIY, which as you can imagine, requires organization and attention to detail. Brittney ensured everything we envisioned was delivered and executed and her energy was vibrant - what more can you ask for?! She truly made the biggest, and what could have been the most stressful day of our lives, seamlessly beautiful and memorable. Thank you Brittney, we appreciate you.

Profile Picture Yoauri, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Brittney is the dream planner/day-of coordinator to have. She is very passionate and considerate, and has rich experience in handling all aspects of a wedding. My wedding day events could not run more smoothly with her assistance.

More importantly, she is a person with a great heart who cares about and connects well with people. I will definitely recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Geng, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious

Brittney did a wonderful job as the day of coordinator for our wedding. From my point of view our wedding day went by so smoothly and that's probably all thanks to her! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Sydney, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Without Brittney our wedding would not have happened! Her help as our Day Of Coordinator ensured that every detail of the wedding was handled efficiently and perfectly. Knowing that Brittney was making sure that every vendor knew where to go and how to set our things up made it so much easier for us to focus on getting ready and enjoying our day. Once the wedding was under way she continued to keep everything and everyone running smoothly and made sure that every planned event went off without a hitch. Even though she wasn't acting as our wedding planner, she was always available to help answer any of our questions and offer her advice while we solidified our arrangements in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Her fun and positive attitude was so helpful in keeping us sane as well! I can't overstate enough how integral Brittney was to making our wedding as perfect as it was!

Profile Picture Ariel, 9/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord.

Don't even think twice about booking Brittney, just do it! We booked Brittney as our day-of coordinator, and she was incredibly organized, fun, and responsive. She brought unique ideas to our non-traditional, cocktail style wedding. Once I passed over the reigns, I literally did not have to think about a thing. She effortlessly & flawlessly organized and executed everything herself, from vendor coordination to set up and tear down and beyond. She made sure all guests (and bride/groom) were happy and well taken care of, and kept the evening flow on schedule. Brittney is absolutely worth the investment, and more!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing DAY-OF COORDINATOR! My wedding day would have been a disaster without BLB Events. Brittney is extremely organized and responsive. Before the wedding, Brittney made sure I had thought of EVERYTHING and handled calling all of my vendors to remind them what time to be at the venue. On the morning of the wedding, Brittney was at our venue well before I arrived for hair/makeup and was helping the vendors with all of their qs/concerns. I seriously didn't have to talk to one vendor - she handled everything, including a few crises! She even negotiated us a discount with our lighting guy who removed a chandelier the night before when he wasn't supposed to. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Delaine, 1/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was someone who swore I could do all of my wedding planning and coordination myself. As the date approached though I thought it might be better to look into a day-of coordinator just to be safe. Hiring Brittney was BY FAR the best wedding planning decision I made. She was instrumental in the days leading up, reviewing our schedule, seating plan, photo needs and other details to make sure things ran like clockwork. She oversaw the venue setup so it matched my specs and also helped to make sure the ceremony music ran on cue. Even though we had a small wedding there were many moving parts and Brittney managed everything so smoothly. Beyond all the logistical stuff, she also made sure to look after our guests. She helped one overwhelmed Mom by holding her baby for a while and made sure our guests didn't leave without their wedding favors. One of my friends commented how awesome she was! On top of it all she made us feel comfortable and was really nice, while at the same time taking the job very seriously. She even helped us get all of our flowers and gifts out of the venue and into a car service when it was over. We would enthusiastically recommend Brittney to anyone!!

Profile Picture Santhana, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brittney was a joy to work with. Very professional and communicative - always made time for calls and check-ins above and beyond! She is also very knowledgeable about the industry and gave great suggestions for other vendors and advice on who/what/where/how's of the wedding overall - a wonderful sounding board and support throughout the process and great sensibility to boot. We'd most definitely recommend her to other couples for day-of coordination and planning. XO!

Profile Picture sabrina, 9/9/17, 1 Review