Black Ice Photo Booths, LLC Reviews

33 | Blue Springs, MO

33 Reviews for Black Ice Photo Booths, LLC

Kenzie · Married on 05/03/2014

Our photobooth was definitely a hit at our wedding. They were easy to work with and for a great price. The photobooth attendants were very friendly and wonderful. I have absolutely no complaints. I love seeing all the pictures of everybody from the wedding!! So fun.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Judith · Married on 12/27/2012

Bobby was great! His photo booth with the guest book option was a huge hit and we have an incredible keepsake!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Jordan · Married on 10/06/2012

The photo booth was my most liked item at the wedding. My guest had such a great time taking various pictures, and the guys running the photo booth were awesome. The photo booth was set up the morning of, they laughed and joked around with my guest, put together a huge album for me and my husband so we could see everyone's pictures. Next to everyone's pictures my guest wrote comments to my husband and I. So much fun and you could tell the two guys running it loved their job! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/18/2013

Mary · Married on 06/08/2012

Great Service and interaction with all our guests! The book is totally awesome as well. Thanks again for making our wedding something we will always remember.

Mary Cole

Sent on 06/18/2012

Barb · Married on 05/12/2012

The photo booth was the hit of our party! Bobby did a great job and our guests were very impressed. Bobby worked with us on several different obstacles (location, time available) and was very flexible, professional and my guests really enjoyed talking to him.

Sent on 05/15/2012

Kristy · Married on 05/10/2012

Bobby was great to work with. Our schedule was a little mixed up but he stuck with us and was very accommodating. He was quite friendly. A great guy to work with!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Adrian · Married on 04/12/2012

Bobby was so pleasant and easy to work with and the quality of the pictures was fabulous- all guests loved it and we will definitely use his services again!

Sent on 05/08/2012
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/21/2012

Black Ice provided a photobooth that we used as our guestbook and it was a touch that both our guests and we will remember. They provided a copy for our guestbook and one as a favor for our guests. We were even able to customize one of the frames with our logo and our wedding date. The attendants that evening were getting everyone excited and involved with the photobooth. They even did a custom cover page with our pictures. Having a photobooth entertained our guests during the wedding and us after with the guestbook.

Sent on 02/16/2012

Christy · Married on 01/15/2012

Very professional and extremely flexible. Was a pleasure to work with! Would highly recommend if you are considering using a photo booth for your event!

Sent on 01/17/2012

Kelly · Married on 01/14/2012

We are thrilled we hired Black Ice Photo Booths to help celebrate our wedding. They were great at getting our guests involved and having a good time. They were interactive and fun! Our guests had a great time and loved showing us the pictures they were taking. In addition, it was awesome to see the shots in our guest book Black Ice created when we got back from our honeymoon. We had some great laughs and were so happy to see everyone enjoying themselves! I would recommend this party favor and above that Black Ice for any brides looking for a fun company to help make their wedding day special!

Sent on 01/29/2012

Jan · Married on 01/13/2012

We actually used the photo booth for an event, not a wedding. The service was fantastic. Not only were they accommodating setting up the time, place etc. but were on time, extremely friendly and encouraging those not sure about using the booth. The booth seemed brand new, clean and worked without a hitch. The personalization of the photo strips was a great touch. Can't wait to see the DVD of all the photos taken. We got so many positive responses from our attendees.

Sent on 01/17/2012

Mark · Married on 01/07/2012

Bobby was great to work with through the entire event. He was always very prompt in responding to any questions and very flexible and easy to work with. The photo booth was a hit! There was a line most of the evening and everyone I spoke to really enjoyed the experience and said how much it added to the reception. The album with the pictures and the comments the guest left truly made for a memorable evening. My son and daugther-in-law had smiles on their faces and really enjoyed looking at the pictures and reading what everyone wrote a few days after the wedding. I highly recommend this for any event especially weddings. It was a huge success and Bobby is top notch! I couldn't be happier!!!

Sent on 01/18/2012

Heather · Married on 12/23/2011

Bobby from Black Ice Photo Booths was terrific to work with. We got an excellent price on a great photo booth rental for our wedding reception, and of all the vendors we used for our reception he was by far the easiest to work with. He was prompt with communications, accommodated our needs, did a great job with our guests at the reception, and just overall provided a worry-free experience and a top-notch product. Our guests absolutely loved the photobooth experience and still can't stop talking about how fun it was and how much they love their souvenir photo strips!

Sent on 01/18/2012

Chizuka · Married on 12/10/2011

Always responded promptly and was one of the few details I didn't worry about the weeks approaching the wedding.

Thanks so much!

Sent on 12/14/2011

Anne · Married on 11/19/2011

The Photobooth was a wonderful extra thing to have at our wedding. It was fun taking the pictures that night, but even better looking at them the next morning.

Sent on 12/05/2011

Lindsay · Married on 10/22/2011

Everyone should use Bobby for their photo booth rentals! He was absolutely fantastic to work with and so flexible with anything we needed! You will not be disappointed with his company! I would refer him to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/30/2011

Kristie · Married on 10/15/2011

Black Ice Photobooth was great to work with throughout our all process of getting our event ready. All the kids and sdults loved the photobooth. I would recommend that everyone calls Black Ice for their photobooth needs. I know for our next event we will.

Sent on 10/31/2011

Morgan · Married on 10/08/2011

We did this instead of favors for our guests. It was a big hit. Everyone commented on how fun it was. I love my scrapbook of all the pictures! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/31/2011
  • F

Jenna · Married on 10/01/2011

Black Ice Photo Booths (Black Tie Photo Booths) was phenomenal! Throughout the whole wedding planning process they were very prompt in their communication. These guys were very professional and really easy to work with! They made sure my husband and I got our own photo pictures taken during the chaos of the wedding reception. It was a stress free process and everything turned out amazing! Such a great gift for guests to take home. Also, very fun for us to look through the photo album of our guests! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Christal · Married on 09/18/2011

I am not sure where to start...but here goes. Through attending all the bridal shows in search for the perfect (non-cheesy) photobooth, I stumbled upon Black Tie Photo Booth, LLC in a wedding guide.

I needed that final touch for our Movie Themed wedding and Black Tie provided that and much more! First impressions are lasting as they were prompt in contact (phone calls & email), clear and fair in the contract/pricing and professional in service.

When they arrived and set-up on time, showed us as well as our guests a good time, we became instant fans (they even created our logo)!

Highest recommendation to BLACK TIE PHOTO BOOTHS, LLC

Sent on 09/28/2011

Lisa · Married on 09/17/2011

The Photobooth was a HUGE hit at the wedding! The guests clearly loved it and we are able to enjoy looking at their photos for a lifetime from the book that Black Tie provided us! We had many family members who had never seen a photobooth at a wedding and they loved it! Bobby is outstanding to work with!! Thanks Bobby!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Lisa · Married on 09/10/2011

Not only did I get a book with all the photos taken, its full! Courtney and Bobby, the owners actually did my wedding! They were happy, helpful, and fun! We received email responses quickly and they worked with us when we wanted to change the time. Thank you so much for making our special day super enjoyable for all ages!

Sent on 09/12/2011

C. · Married on 08/13/2011

We were lucky enough to spy a Groupon for Black Tie Photo Booths a few months before our wedding, and snapped it up after checking with Bobby to confirm that he'd be available on that date. We talked with him, filled out the necessary forms, and he showed up right on time without any further worry on our parts. Our guests loved the booth, and he got the DVD of images to us very quickly, within two or three days of our wedding. That's a really nice feature since you typically have to wait a month or so for your professional photographs to come back -- great to have these to enjoy in the meantime!

Sent on 08/24/2011

Martha · Married on 08/05/2011

Black Tie Photobooths was very professional and accommodating. The photo booths were in perfect condition and really added a special element to our event. They responded quickly and thoroughly to every e-mail and phone call. I would highly recommend Black Tie for any social or corporate event.

Sent on 08/17/2011

Erin · Married on 07/29/2011

Bobby provided an experience that was completely unexpected! He went above and beyond making sure that the photo booth was a complete success! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience! Everyone is still talking about the photo booth, even a week after the wedding!

The children spent a lot of time in the booth, allowing the parents to relax and enjoy the night, and Bobby was terrific with them!

Black tie Photo Booth's provided an unforgettable experience for our wedding reception!! Thank you guys SO much!

Sent on 08/05/2011