BerryGood Light and Sound Reviews

173 | Odessa, MO

173 Reviews for BerryGood Light and Sound

Everybody loved the DJ! He did a great job at anticipating the mood of the crowd and adjusting the music accordingly. He was also very good at communicating, calling and meeting with us right before the wedding to see if we needed anything. He also provided lighting which matched our color scheme and was the MC for the reception. He did a great job at keeping everyone entertained. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Tracy · Married on 08/30/2014

Berry Acres was absolutely phenomenal! Angela and Alan catered to our every need. The food was great, the venue is amazing and the staff was great to work with. We received nothing but amazing feedback from our guests. Everything ran smoothly from setting up to cleaning up and the bride's room was awesome for everyone to get ready. I had a mishap with my dress and it got taken care of and nobody noticed. Everything went so great and we couldn't have asked for anything better! Angela and Alan were a joy to work with and they have the best venue available in the Kansas City area.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Alan & Angela helped make our wedding celebration a night we will never forget! They were great to work with, did a fabulous job on the photo montage, and even allowed some guests to karoake towards the end of the night! They were super helpful and flexible! A+

Sent on 11/14/2013

Angela DJ'd our wedding at Lone Summit Ranch on October 19, 2013. She was FANTASTIC! From the very first time I contacted her she was prompt and attentive. She met with me at a very convenient location to discuss the wedding flow and music on multiple occasions. As we got closer to the big day, she made me feel so calm and really helped to calm my nerves about the reception. She made the flow from the blessing to speeches to dances etc. seamlessly. She even went above her DJ duties to make sure I was always comfortable and had enough to eat and a drink in my hand. The music selection was fantastic and kept me dancing all night.
    I strongly recommend booking Angela (and/or her husband) for your event. You will be beyond happy with your choice!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Alan and Angela were great! They were easy to work with and we got many compliments on the music and lighting at our reception. They also put together a slide show for us that was a great touch for the night! Recommended!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Hannah · Married on 10/06/2013

When looking into music for our wedding BerryGood and sound was our first choice. Not only we're they highly recommended, both just presented themselves as personable people. Angela was a dream to work with, she allowed flexible play list and made our wedding music memorable to everyone. You won't be disappointed with BerryGood and Sound.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Amy · Married on 10/04/2013

Angela was so awesome! My favorite part is when she joined us on the dance floor to help us all work on our moves!!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Kaley · Married on 09/07/2013

I would recommend BerryGood Light and Sound to anyone in need of a DJ. They made our day run very stress free and enjoyable. They were there early to set up and to help set up all wedding stuff and helped throughout the ceremony making sure everyone was having a good time and had what they needed. Also the photo montage that they made was wonderful and a very good keepsake that not only we enjoyed but all of the guests as well. If I am ever in need of a Dj again no question in my mind that I would call them first!

Sent on 09/13/2013

karen · Married on 08/24/2013

I have been to two weddings where this DJ provided services and just had them at a high school reunion on 8/24. They are fantastic, they play just the right music to get the party going and keep it going.
    You can't get any better than this!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Moni · Married on 08/10/2013

I used Berry Good Light and Sound for my DJ at my reception . I had a destination wedding and was a bride that wasn't real particular, pretty disorganized and just wanted to get it all over with. I contacted Alan and Angela and we set up a meeting and went over everything. They were super easy to talk to and both very helpful since I didn't really know what I was doing. They gave me an application to help give them an idea of how we wanted the reception to go. I filled out none of it and brought a blank sheet of paper to the meeting a few days before the reception. They helped me fill it out and gave me a bunch of good ideas for the reception. They told me not to worry about anything and that they would take care of it and make sure everything ran smoothly. When we got to the reception, Alan had set up some awesome lights, Angela had made a slide show and had it all set up and then they had all their dj stuff ready and Alan pretty much ran the whole reception--I didn't have to worry about or do a thing. Everything went so well. Alan had a game that we played and the crowd loved it and he did awesome with the music. Overrall, they had great coordination, people, and organizational skills. They were "go with the flow" and also very organized and professional all at the same time. I would definitely recommend them for any bride--whether you were like me ("please do everything...i just wanna show up and have everything go great") or have very particular wants---they cater to it all!

Sent on 12/14/2013

Amanda · Married on 08/03/2013

Angela did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding. Not only was she a great Dj, but she was much more than that. I had so many of our guests giving us compliments on how friendly she was, the great music she was playing, I could go on and on. She was like a wedding coordinator! The day flowed flawlessly thanks to her help. When we couldn't get my bustle to work, she jumped right in and got it figured out. She even mixed a compilation of songs together for my dad and I to dance to. Definitely recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Isaiah and I had a small ceremony and reception with 30 of our closest friends and family on July 13, 2013 at the Circle S Ranch. We came across the Berry's through the Circle S Ranch, where they came highly recommended by the staff. Going into interviewing DJ's one of our concerns was how to have a party like atmosphere with only 30 guests but after spending an afternoon with Alan and Angela discussing our big day we knew BerryGood Light and Sound were perfect. Both Alan and Angela were full of great ideas on how to make our small party a big memory. During the planning period Angela was very timely in answering our questions and extremely flexible as we changed our wedding date a number of times. Alan was the perfect bridal assistant/party manager/DJ/even dress bussler on the big day. He did it all, including helping us throw an amazing party. I recommend the shoe game to all the future brides and grooms, our guests loved it and it got everyone laughing. The music selection was great all night long and Alan even got the guests to karaoke late into the party. Overall, we would give the Berry's a 10/10 and would hire them again in a heart beat!

Thank you Alan and Angela!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Lisa · Married on 07/12/2013

The music Alan played at my daughter's wedding reception was terrific!! He kept the guests entertained and interacting all evening long. Everyone had a great time, and people stayed to the very end!!

Sent on 07/17/2013
  • User3420206 · 2+ years ago

Allan was amazing! He really kept the party going and had something for everyone. Shoe game was a huge hit!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Kelsey · Married on 06/29/2013

WOW! Our reception started at 7 at night and my mom had to kick the DJ out at 3:30 a.m. He would have played all night for no extra charge. My friends were loving his music selection and they never left the dance floor. It was the fun, out of control wedding that I had dreamed of. The rain was a worry for me, but Alan dropped the sides of the tents and made it perfect. It was wonderful. You need Berry Good Light and Sounds for you wedding!

Michelle · Married on 06/29/2013

Angela, the DJ, was superb. She was extremely friendly, fast at responding, and gave us ample time to pick out our music choices. She heard our requests and offered great suggestions! I felt like she really got our vibe and what kind of music suited us. Both the ceremony and reception music went fantastic. The music aspect was really important to me and she made it all what I envisioned, and also was able to please the guests at the reception! Everyone had a great time, we couldn't give enough thanks!!

Matt and Michelle Forman

Sent on 08/10/2013

Brittany · Married on 06/22/2013

I could go on and on for days on how amazing Ang was on my wedding day, and through the whole process of planning my wedding as well. She always responded promptly to my emails and questions. On my actual wedding day, there are no words for how amazing she was. She made my whole day amazing and go smooth. She was kinda the leader of the whole day and I dont know what I would have done without her. She did my ceremony music and dj'd the reception. I have absolutely 0 complaints. If you want someone who is helpful, knows what they're doing, has great equipment and goes above and beyond, Berry Good is for you! Thanks Angie!!!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Liz · Married on 06/22/2013

The fireworks were absolutely amazing! We still have friends and family commenting on them! Alan was wonderful and everything was awesome!

Kristin · Married on 06/15/2013

I was blown away by the service provided by BerryGood Light and Sound. We met with Alan twice before the wedding and were able to discuss our preferences for the reception. Alan was very personable and helpful in helping us make decisions to plan our night exactly how we wanted it. On the night of the reception, Alan went above and beyond to make the night special for us. He even brought my dinner plate back to the table for me and refilled our drinks several times. The lighting looked AWESOME and really made the room look amazing. He facilitated the night well without talking too much or being obnoxious with it-he was very professional. The guests raved about the "shoe game" and we had so many people tell us that it was one of their favorite parts of the reception.
    We definitely recommend BerryGood Light and Sound and were very impressed with their services. We definitely feel that we got more than our money's worth.

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2013

BerryGood Light and Sound was the perfect choice for my wedding day. They were willing to do anything and made my wedding day so stress free. The wedding and reception flowed nicely and moved right along throughout the night. Very fun to work with! I highly recommend Berrygood.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Kaylee · Married on 06/08/2013

I've worked with Alan and Angie on numerous events over the years and was thrilled to have them involved with my wedding. We used their beautiful white tent which was strung with white cafe lights, got our dance floor from them, and of course they dj'd for us. The Berry's are extremely accommodating and so friendly, not to mention Alan is, hands down, one of the best dj's I've ever encountered. He and Angie know how to cater to their audience - making sure everyone is having a good time. Unlike many dj's, they are cognizant of how the crowd is reacting to what they're playing and they adjust and are flexible in order to make sure the dance floor is hot all night long. They played a huge role in making sure our wedding day was amazing and for days afterwards I had people commenting on what an awesome job they had done.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Berry Sound was very friendly and helpful with picking out music choices. It was a delight to have them dj our wedding and glad things fell in place that we were able to use their services. We would definitely use them again for any event.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Marcellene · Married on 05/26/2013

Alan and Angela worked as a great team in providing the best service as our entertainer of the evening. Our music was partially international but that was no hard task for them, Alan rocked our dance floor all evening. Angela our hip MC was fun and with personality, no one was shy to her. Extras, uplighting was amazing and made our reception room look fabulous ! They are both wonderful people and very easy to work with.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Hannah · Married on 05/18/2013

BerryGood light and sound did a wonderful good at our wedding. I would recommend them to any one. They listened to what kind of music we wanted to play and had good communication about meeting to go over music selections. Wonderful to work with and would use them again at an event.

Sent on 05/20/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2013

Angela and Alan with Berry Good Light and Sound were absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding! They were so accommodating to our schedules and were willing to work around them for meeting time. Alan even came out to our venue the week before while we were setting up so that I wouldn't have to take the time to travel to him. And of course my procrastination got the best of me and had nothing picked out when we met for the last time, but him and Angela were wonderful in helping me pick out ceremony and reception music at the last minute. We ran into some problems with other services we used for our wedding but definitely not with Berry Good Light and Sound. They were amazing and helped us out with so much going on that day, Alan was always willing to lend a hand!

Sent on 06/01/2013