Bella Signature Design Reviews

10 | Seattle, WA

10 Reviews for Bella Signature Design

Laura · Married on 09/18/2010

Daniela was absolutely pivotal in the planning and execution of our wedding from day one. She knew exactly what we needed before we had the thought to ask for it. She communicates well, and managed to exceed our design expectations ten-fold. Not only is she creative, organized, and always one step ahead, she is a mind reader, miracle worker, therapist, and genius. I 100% recommend Bella Signature, Bloom by Bella, and Daniela!!

Sent on 12/09/2010

Pat · Married on 09/17/2010

We loved the entire experience of working with Bella Signature Design Florist. My daughter had a vision, her dad contructed boxes for the flowers which were a part of that vision and Danelia provided the pure magic which pulled it from vision to amazing reality. Other creative suggestions from Danelia just added to the decor and we loved it all! So many of our guest commented on how everything looked, we were thrilled. Seriously, it was just perfect.
    Pat Loewen

Gurpreet · Married on 08/06/2010

Bella Signature Design did a wonderful, amazing job with the decor of our wedding and to top it off it was done via phone from across the country. They did an outstanding job creating our dream and blew us away with the work produced and the quality for the price.

Sent on 10/05/2010

staci · Married on 08/08/2009

If I could give Bella Signature Design 10 stars, I would! Daniela's vision and execution of our wedding far exceeded any expectation I had. I would highly recommend Bella to any bride and groom looking to create a unique event.

Sent on 11/09/2009

Jessica · Married on 08/01/2009

Bella Signature was absolutely amazing, they made my wedding. Daniela, the owner, is awesome. She does wonders with flowers. The flowers that she did for us were breathtaking. My wedding style was very different from what Daniela and Bella usually do, but they carried out my vision seamlessly and beautifully. She really out did herself. I cannot imagine better flowers. Daniela usually does bold, modern, tropical or ethnic weddings, but mine was a very romantic, soft garden wedding. All the flowers were really pale pinks, yellows and peaches, she used a lot of flowers that she said had a tea stained look and they were perfect. She is obviously able to do much more then I expected from seeing her typical work in photos. Daniela also helped us with much more then just the flowers, she helped with rentals, vendors and millions of weekly/daily questions from me and my mom. She was always very helpful and had great advise.

Definitely use Bella, Daniela is wonderful!

Sent on 08/26/2009

Reshma · Married on 08/22/2010

Daniela was great to work with for our dual ceremony wedding. We had Hindu and Christian cermonies, followed by a dinner reception, and the flowers and decor Daniela gave us were exactly in line with what I wanted. It should be noted that I planned this wedding from the other side of the country, and only met with Daniela once -- yet she still managed to capture my vision for my wedding and my color palette perfectly. The lush reds and fuschias for our Hindu ceremony were completely transformed into cool blues and whites for the Christian ceremony, giving guests (and myself) the feeling of being at two completely different weddings in one day. I still look back fondly at my wedding album to see the beautiful decor on the tables and the flowers from our Hindu mandap and Christian arbor. I highly recommend Daniela, she is very flexible in terms of budget, and truly wants to customize the experience to make the bride happy!

Sarah · Married on 08/14/2010

Daniela was wonderful to work with! She designed our flower arrangements and also coordinated the lighting and linens - they were absolutely beautiful! The flowers that she used were of such high quality and she used the space of our venue perfectly. I'd recommend Daniela to anyone! She did such a great job!

Emily · Married on 09/17/2010

3.0

Gorgeous is the word that comes to mind. Daniela knows how to make a complete and perfect setting for you. She deeply cares about getting things the way you want and has all the resources available to her, which is priceless. She thinks several steps ahead of you which is very important =) Her eye for beauty and capturing a moment in her work is unique and special. Some items I found too pricey for their size but they were beautiful none the less.

Sent on 11/10/2010

Stephanie · Married on 09/12/2009

4.2

Bella Signature did a great job with very little direction from us. Their flower quality was great. My bridal bouquet lasted in a vase at my house for days and the centerpieces were transported and reused for events after the wedding, all the while looking beautiful.

Sent on 09/16/2009
  • User1719420 · 2+ years ago

0.8
      2.0
      1.0
      0.5

Daniella was really bad with following up. Does not work within budget. Flowers are beautiful and make sure your contract is correct, because this is what saved my wedding flowers. My contract is exactly what I wanted, and she added additions that I did not like at all which I saw the morning of the wedding. She was quick to make the changes day of the wedding, thank goodness. But overall the vendor/customer relationship was not an enjoyable experience. I think I would have gone with Aria.

Sent on 08/11/2012