Bel Sentimento, LLC Reviews

7 | Williamsburg, VA

7 Reviews for Bel Sentimento, LLC

Carla · Married on 07/31/2017

Exquisite graduation favors with my daughter's college colors Jordan almonds enhanced the May celebration. In the past I gave satin pochettes/envelopes with a small gift inside. My 25th wedding anniversary must have the unique and elegant silver five petals.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Christina · Married on 12/31/2016

If you are looking for unique favors for your wedding or other special occasion, I highly recommend Bel Sentimento! Giuliana's creations are beautiful, delicate and rooted in Italian tradition. I regularly order her favors both for parties and my holiday tables. They are charming little gifts that are also delicious, and guests love them!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Judy · Married on 12/27/2016

I would highly recommend Bel Sentimento to anyone who is looking for beautiful and unique favors or small gifts. Giuliana, the owner, is very creative and helpful.

Sent on 12/27/2016

patricia · Married on 10/14/2016

I ordered favors for a baby shower and received many compliments. The favors were made up beautifully with fresh candy coated almonds and the vendor was very helpful, by giving me ideas and showing me samples. I appreciated the customer service and time spent on my order.

Sent on 12/21/2016

She made our favors for our wedding and they turned out perfect! True traditional Italian style! Loved loved loved how they turned out!!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Sue · Married on 09/05/2015

I would recommend anyone wanting something special to use Bel Sentimento. I am so pleased I chose them to create favors for my daughter’s Wedding. The lavender sachets were beautiful and of such high quality that our guests were delighted with them. The heavy lace and real Swarovski crystal made them so special.
    The owner was so helpful and efficient that I have since asked her to make me some hostess gifts with chocolates and almonds which were not only delicious but beautiful too.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Nancy · Married on 12/20/2016

3.0

She asks questions and want to have everything perfect. She pays attention to details and is pleasant to be with

Sent on 12/20/2016