Beaches Negril Reviews

Beaches Negril 3
Beaches Negril 4
Beaches Negril 5

Corri · Married on 07/22/2017

There will never be enough words to describe how truly amazing our wedding and reception was. Giselle and Shavana went above and beyond when putting together my dream wedding!!! We had 20 people and they made sure everything went smoothly and all was taken care of. Shavana worked late making sure everything was perfect. The entire wait staff including Hopeton were incredible!! The DJ (Zerod- sp?) was the best DJ I think I have ever heard! He came up with the perfect combination of a bunch of different genres of music. All of the guests were on the dance floor the ENTIRE time! He even had to announce when people needed to stop dancing and actually eat. Our wedding day was incredible and better than I could've ever imagined!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Brittney · Married on 06/10/2017

We had a 40 guest destination wedding. Beaches was amazing throughout the entire process. We had a wedding coordinator who we talked to on the phone to share our vision with. She priced everything for us, sent us all of the information we needed to make decisions. Every aspect of our wedding went through Beaches. They not only met our high expectations, they exceeded them. Once we got to Beaches we were met by our resort planner who showed us the venue options (garden, beach or gazebo) and walked through final details with us. We were treated like royalty the entire week we were there. Our wedding and the events surrounding (bachelor/bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner, spa trips) were all perfect. We had a gorgeous ceremony at the resort's gazebo, took breathtaking pictures on the beach, ate a fabulous meal and danced all night long in the resort's main beach hut. I cannot recommend Beaches Negril enough!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Evan · Married on 04/02/2017

Our Wedding at Beaches Negril was absolutely beautiful and amazing beyond any words I can come up with to explain here. We had visited Jamaica before, and fell in love with the beauty of the island, the spirit of the people, and the vibe of the music/artistry. We knew it was the perfect island for us to get married on. We chose Beaches based on excellent reviews, the Sandals reputation, and the fact that this resort was family friendly.
    From the start, Jody-Ann (our wedding planner from afar) was extremely helpful in covering details and helping us choose our selections and packages in advance. We changed our minds a lot, and she was wonderful at keeping up with us! Once we arrived, our onsite wedding planner Giselle took over and went above and beyond to help us choose and adjust our locations for our pre-wedding celebration dinner, our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, along with the other details of our stay. Giselle made magic happen for us, and let us have our reception in a location that had never been used for weddings on the resort before. It was perfect! Giselle helped us customize everything to fit our vision, and we are so grateful. She's truly spectacular!
    We had 62 people in our group, and we were the only wedding on the resort that day (April 2nd, 2017). We felt like celebrities all weekend, because it seemed everyone at Beaches knew who we were and went out of their way to make us feel special and appreciated. Beaches was the perfect setting to bring out the best parts of all 62 of us as people, friends, and family. If we could do it all over again, we'd choose Beaches Negril...again.
    Special shout out to DJ Bryan. I sent him our playlist in advance, and the way he put it together, and added in other songs he knew would fit with our energy was perfect! Our reception was a real party! He also set me up so I could sing the song I wrote for my bride live on our wedding day.
    Also, be sure to book Dwayne Watkins as your photographer! Trust me!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Beaches Negril 6
    Beaches Negril 7
    Beaches Negril 8
    Beaches Negril 9
    Beaches Negril 10

Ana · Married on 07/16/2011

Beaches Negril and their wedding coordinators and staff helped me create the wedding of my dreams! Every aspect of my wedding day was flawlessly handled and I would recommend this location to anyone interested in a destination wedding!!

Sent on 07/30/2011
  • Y

Y · Married on 04/08/2016

My husband and I got married at Beaches--Negril, Jamaica on 4/8/2016. The entire staff and experience was amazing! Particularly, Giselle, our wedding coordinator, is an absolute gem! She took care of every detail from start to finish and we could not have hoped for a better coordinator to handle our dream destination wedding! My husband and I were so pleased with the outcome! Our group included 30+ family and friends and they too, had an amazing resort experience and found the wedding activities to be impressive!

From the time we walked through the door, Giselle made us feel at home and that we were in excellent hands. As you can imagine, it's hard to trust what's going to happen when you plan a wedding via phone and email. We have absolutely no regrets and it is all because of Giselle's organization and execution of everything for which we asked. She planned our pre-wedding dinner, beach wedding, reception and post reception dinner and anticipated our every need and desire! I realize I'm going on and on, but I just cannot say enough about her and her team and the services they all provided! Our photos and everything are amazing! We have been ranting and raving to all of our friends and family who could not attend about the amazing experience we had. If we had to do it all over again, we would choose Beaches, Negril Weddingmoons!

Sent on 04/25/2016