Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort & Spa

James Hill, Jamaica View map Visit website

Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort & Spa is a luxurious oceanfront resort for couples’ weddings in the greater James Hill, Jamaica area. Lush accommodations and all-inclusive packages await couples in this paradise island getaway. This secluded resort is conveniently located only 11 minutes from the Sangster International Airport.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can invite as many as 1,000 guests to their wedding at the Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort & Spa. Ceremonies can take place right on the fine white sands of a Jamaican beach. Couples can marry in the breezy air of the ocean under a delicate white arbor against a bright blue sky. Or, they can catch a sunset for a wild array of color in their ceremony photographs. This modern hotel and spa also features a 4,300-square-foot Jewel Grande Ballroom. This space is ideal for ceremonies or receptions, accommodating even the largest wedding celebrations. Attached is a pre-function foyer where guests can be entertained during a cocktail hour. Other facilities at this resort include beachfront cabanas, a full-service spa, two pools, and a fitness facility, all of which couples can access and enjoy when they turn their wedding getaway into a weekend-, or week-, long stay.

This resort features many all-inclusive packages for couples to help them prepare for their wedding and best celebrate with their loved ones. They are invited to enjoy all the Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort & Spa has to offer when celebrating their ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, or engagement party. There are breathtaking accommodations offered at this tropical wedding location, and the staff will assist couples will setting up for the wedding. Guests will enjoy the convenience of onsite parking and wide-reaching wifi. The venue also provides event items for couples’ weddings such as barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens.

Other Services
This resort offers a selection of wedding spa packages for couples to help them relax and prepare for their wedding. The spa offers wedding hair services. There are scrubs, services for wedding parties, and even mother-daughter spa services to help everyone feel their best on the wedding day. Couples’ and grooms’ sessions are also available, featuring massages and facials for all.

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Resort

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
All Inclusive Packages
Set Up
Wifi

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

What months are included in your peak season?

January
February
March

What months are included in your off-peak season?

July
August
1.0
  • Jill
    Jill A. Married on 02/13/2021

Awful Resort!!!!

Resort sent me a proposal for the wedding and rates for a block of rooms. Within 6 days, I paid a deposit, sent over the Wedding Information Form and did everything their agent (my main contact with the resort) instructed me to do. I even asked her to make sure I was doing everything I needed to do in order to lock in the rates, the agent told me yes, and that they would send over a contract. To date, I have never received a contract! A few weeks later, wondering I had not received a contract or confirmation of everything, I pushed both the resort and Destination Weddings to find out why. They claimed the proposal was no longer valid, citing a number of disingenuous reasons. First, they claimed that because I wanted to use Destination Weddings to help with the booking, it somehow nullified the initial proposal - which they never disclosed- even after I accepted. Then they claimed it was my fault that the rates were not confirmed because I only let one division of the resort (the main one I was dealing with) know of my acceptance, when no one at the resort advised me that I had to alert yet another division that we were moving forward (a deposit is apparently not enough either). Then they claimed I never signed a contract to lock in the rates- one which they NEVER sent! I had to fire Destination Weddings in order to get a new proposal from the Jewel, and the resort used this as an opportunity to hike up the rates $70 per person, per night!!! I then showed them that their own website and Expedia offered much cheaper rates than the new proposal they sent me, and they refused to even price match with their own website. This is a total bait and switch. Shady resort and terrible customer service! I strongly caution any couple from working with them! There are far better resorts that do not play games like this to milk you for all that they can. Save your time, money and sanity, and just run!!!!!

Real Weddings

• Mishka & Cheyanne
    35 photos · 01/06/2019

Rose Hall Main Road James Hill, Jamaica, JM 0000Z
1877-602-9038
Location of (Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort & Spa)

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding

Wedding Venues