This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2013

Tai Flora — located in Jamaica and serving clients Island wide — is a wedding florist that provides elegant and extravagant designs for wedding events. This company will also create designs that reflect your own personal style, whether it be nautical, classic, romantic, tropical, or vintage. The results will not leave you disappointed, as you will be able to host an event of gorgeous floral design that leaves a lasting impression on your guests.

Tai Flora offers a variety of services to clients who are looking for a flexible florist. This company will design, prepare, and create special designs and floral arrangements at a high level of expertise and creativity. These professionals create wedding themes, decorations, work with lighting, and utilize draping in addition to creating stunning floral arrangements. When you book time with Tai Flora, you will also receive a complimentary consultation to plan your future event. Services offered include:

• Flowers and decor
  • Site analysis and selection
  • Event rentals
  • Custom lighting
  • Draper
  • Theme decor
  • On-site consultations and analysis
  • Linen rentals and chair covers

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

94% Recommended by couples

K
Kanishk P. Married on 03/19/2022

Wedding experience review

Tai Flora was a pleasure to work with. The initial meeting was structured. They worked with us on each event of our wedding and provided a cost break down. They were able to work with us on price. The flexibility was a great part of the service. We loved how our wedding turned out.
Erin
Erin B. Married on 09/09/2023
5 out of 5 rating

My dreams and beyond! The absolute best

When planning our wedding in Jamaica. I had a specific vision and after doing my research I came across Tai Flora to say they are amazing would be an understatement. My work schedule keeps me very busy so I really wanted someone who could do it all and not have a million phone calls. I sent them 7 photos and they truly nailed it and brought them to life. When I showed up to our wedding I was awe struck. They blew me away. I cannot say enough about tai flora. I want to do it all over again. They were amazing!
K
Kahtura F. Married on 04/29/2023

Great Experience

I had a great time work with Tai Flora for my wedding. Fiona was there for me every step of the way and made everything I asked for possible. The wedding turned out beautiful!
illustration stars

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

Eva & Jeff
81 photos · 12/08/2019

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding