Tai Flora Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lisa H. Married on 06/11/2022

Tai Flora - Wedding The Tryall Club

Working with Khadine at Tai Flora was amazing. We did not have as big of a budget as their typical client, but they gladly worked with us to cut back where we could without compromising our vision. They handled everything from renting tables, chairs, linens, plus a gorgeous archway, bouquets, centerpieces, and more. Everything was completely seamless and turn out better than we imagined it!!
  • McCoy/Fullerton
    Mccoy/Fullerton Married on 05/28/2022

McCoy/Fullerton

It was a very special day and we had a great wedding
    Thorna Ann was are wedding coordinator
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Colette G. Married on 05/14/2022

Best destination florist

I am an event planner and there's always a sense of anxiety when booking vendors you don't know. I must say, Khadine and her team made this process so smooth. She took the tine to educate me on the best floral arrangements for the budget. She is very knowledgeable on the types of flowers and design aspects to maximize your floral impact! She helped us make the best decision and the outcome was so beautiful. It was so easy working with them, and have seen their other work around the island. They are the best at what they do, and will calling them for any of my floral and design needs whenever I have an event on the island.
  • Chloe
    Chloe W. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredibly collaborative & attentive to detail

I planned this wedding from LA & was so lucky to have a team like Tai Flora on the ground locally to suggest the best design & arrangements for our big day. They worked very closely with my planner & me to make sure our vision came through to perfection. The most beautiful little details blew our guests away & they were even able to adapt day of to provide even more options. 10 out of 10!
    Pooja U. Married on 02/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Khadine was incredible. She was responsive, worked around our time, and made sure the experience was phenomenal.

Khadine was amazing! She and her team made our special days incredible. From the Sangeet colors to our shaadi flowers and insanely beautiful mandap, to our Christian ceremony altar and our reception elegance. Love love tai flora so much!! We did this as a destination wedding in Jamaica and she and her team were always ON IT.
    Joanna E. Married on 09/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I didn't have to do much and there was nothing to complain about. They were very professional and we were satisfied with their service.

Our wedding decor was sensational. The transformation from an ordinary setting into only what could be described as a fairytale wedding. The decor was magnificent. From the ceremony to the reception was nothing short of amazing. My hats off and a round of applause to Tai Flora.
    Keisha Married on 08/21/2021

Professional

The flowers were absolutely beautiful and fresh the tablecloths were the color I asked for but not the napkins. I wish I would had been able to view the items before the reception. Other than that everything was great!
    Brittany O. Married on 08/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Just what I was hoping for!

Khadine was very responsive with questions and with my 3 re-bookings! The lighting for the wedding was absolutely perfect and the bird of paradise bouquet for my sister was stunning! Thank you for making our day the best!
  • Taneka
    Taneka L. Married on 07/21/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Thank you so much Claudia! You quickly worked your magic and redesigned our ceremony decor under the circumstances....that was truly exceptional Customer Service and Professionalism, and we are very appreciative of the time and effort you put into our wedding.....and I also loved my bouquet :)
  • Shani
    Shani G. Married on 07/10/2021

Tai Flora is amazing!

Khadine was absolutely amazing with helping to make our dream wedding come true. Truly captured every detail and arrangement we communicated with her and our wedding coordinator. Communication and professionalism was exceptional. Even when we had our own doubts we felt rest assured in her level of expertise. Everything from tables to flowers to sweetheart table and most importantly our custom ceremonial arc and platform was so beautiful if we could keep everything we would have. Truly amazing! Highly recommend.
    Ramouy M. Married on 07/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tai flora is the best hands down

Every little girl dreams of an amazing wedding surrounded by family and friends. My imagination came nothing close to what Tai Flora delivered. Tai Flora went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day was the best experience ever. We arrived at the venue and couldn't believe this was actually our wedding. Sacha, Songe and the entire team are angels sent from above, they made sure we were very calm from planning to execution and even after the wedding they were right there with us ensuring our photos and honeymoon were up to par. This is by far the only place you should choose to bring your wedding to life, we call them the 'one stop shop' for weddings. All our guests were completely blown away by the venue they chose for us tucked away in the hills overlooking picturesque Montego Bay. It was breathtaking. The blush and gold decor was second to none. We are super happy with the life long memories Tai Flora helped to create for us, we were truly blessed to have them take care of us.
  • Tricia-Gaye
    Tricia-Gaye F. Married on 07/03/2021

Second to none

All little girls dream about their wedding day. My imagination paled in comparison to what Tai Flora delivered. Never had I imagined that my big day could be so grand and beautiful. Tai Flora ensured we had nothing to worry about. We had already booked and paid for another venue. We made contact with Tai Flora to supply the flowers and other necessities for the wedding. We were then asked if we were interested in another location off Longhill overlooking picturesque Montego Bay. From the moment we went to the venue we completely forgot about the prior location. We needed no convincing, this was definitely going to be our wedding venue. This scenery is second to none. The view captivated all our wedding guests and I swear they didn’t want to leave.
    I chose a colour scheme, chairs and chargers, the rest was all done by the remarkable Tai Flora team headed by Sacha Hossman and our amazing wedding planner, Songe Sandcoft. Everything was fixed to perfection from the gorgeous serpentine tables to the beautiful hydrangeas (and can we talk about that view again, breathtaking is an understatement). Often times couples usually have to get into a car and drive to another location to take pictures, there was absolutely no need for that. The property is filled with amazing, picturesque views which will leave any couple staring wide eyed at their wedding photos. We loved everything about this location. The entire Tai Flora team executed each task with a high level of professionalism. It was as if we had known each other for many years. They were warm, inviting, friendly and down to earth.
    I can undoubtedly say, when planning a wedding there are two things you must do:
    1. Marry your best friend
    2. Ensure Tai Flora plans your wedding.
    You will definitely have no regrets. Thank you Tai Flora for making this little girl’s dream come true (and my mother’s too)…
  • Alisha
    Alisha K. Married on 06/26/2021

Great service

Used their service for my wedding in Jamaica on 2-1-21. Was super easy to communicate with and the flowers were absolutely beautiful!
    Chloe R. Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful and above and beyond no stress involved

Everything was organized and on time. Our arrangements and bouquets were amazing and beautiful and blew us away!
  • Nailah
    Nailah P. Married on 05/01/2021

Perfect wedding day

Tai flora truly brought my vision to life! The flowers were fresh and so beautiful. We had so many compliments on all of the floral arrangements. We will definitely recommend using Tai Flora especially if you’re having a destination wedding.
    Alexia D. Married on 12/13/2020

Amazing , understanding & professional

Listen, they were amazing!!!!!!!! I had to be changing venues a lot due to Covid and the restrictions and trust me they were very understanding & encouraging. They even gave me a few suggestions because of course I started running out of options & ideas.
    Hema S. Married on 07/05/2020

South Asian wedding

Tai Flora brought all my ideas to reality. So thankful to have them be apart of my big day and make it even better than I had imagine.
  • Yolande
    Yolande B. Married on 12/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

perfection to the last petal

Exceptional courteous warm professional customer service. Value for money, Claudia is AMAZING and she will return your calls and emails. She was not able to meet the bride personally, so I provided information and the bouquet was perfectly arranged to suit the bride's personality. It does not get any better than this! PERFECTION TO THE LAST PETAL!
  • Courtnee
    Courtnee H. Married on 12/21/2019

Setup through Iberostar

I really didn't have correspondence with this company directly, as most of it was set up the resort. However, I was blown away by the bouquet. All of the flowers were very well done.
    Allison R. Married on 12/14/2019

Gorgeous flowers

I was arranging my wedding in Jamaica from NY so I wasn’t able to meet Claudia or see flowers in person before picking. Instead I shared some flower inspiration photos via email and what Claudia put together was absolutely beautiful and perfect, better than what I could have expected! I was very happy with the flowers and appreciated her flexibility as I changed my mind on different options :)
  • Louise
    Louise A. Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing flowers!!!

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful!! My bouquet was beautiful and so heavy!!! The quality of flowers were outstanding, I would definitely recommend them!!! Thank you guys so much!!!
  • Nik
    Nik L. Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect Wedding Day

I was married at Moon Palace on 8/17/19. I faced many difficulties coordinating decor with the resort but Tai Flora was more than patient, helpful and flexible. Jennivie was the epitome of a professional, even in challenging circumstances, and understood my vision. In a world where destination weddings can be cookie cutter, Tai Flora customized my wedding experience to capture our vision and vibe.
  • U
    Unique Married on 08/10/2019

My vision came to life!

Best floral/decor ever! Songe and her team literally put the vision I had in my head and went over the top to bring it to reality! Everything was PERFECT! Totally recommend Tai Flora!
    Lisa K. Married on 08/09/2019

Excellent service

Excellent service. Requested slightly different flowers to those that were in the brochure and they accommodated this without question. Flowers were beautiful.
illustration stars