Baker's Loaf Reviews

8 | Walled Lake, MI

8 Reviews for Baker's Loaf

Jessica · Married on 05/29/2010

I am in love with Baker's Loaf! Someone was always there to answer my call and handled changes like it was no big deal. I was referred to them within days of my engagement and the second I had a tasting there, I knew I wouldn't use anyone else. They make beautiful cakes - but more importantly, they make DELICIOUS cakes! I had a hard time deciding on a flavor because of all the amazing options. I ended up with chocolate and banana - amazing! I had so many compliments and I've been recommending them to everyone who will listen! I fully intend to make up events in the future just to order a new cake and will definitely be there for our anniversary next year! Thank you Duane!

Kathy · Married on 10/17/2009

My wedding cake turned out perfect! Duane and Susanne were very receptive to what I wanted, but I trusted Susanne's creativity. I had a fall wedding, and the cake complemented the decor of the reception hall wonderfully. The cake itself was delicious! I cannot wait to go back for a one-year anniversary cake. I truly appreciate Duane and Susanne for their friendliness, creativity, and attention to detail.

Barbara · Married on 09/19/2009

Absolutely wonderful!! We had Baker's Loaf do a 100 cupcake cake for our bridal shower, as well as a 6-tier wedding cake, and in both instances, not only were the pieces beautiful and even better than I anticipated, but they tasted out of this world!!! The hardest part is getting a beautiful cake that actually tastes good too, and Baker's Loaf is outstanding at both!!!

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2009

Susanne and Duane, owners of The Baker's Loaf, are superb! They are creative, flexible, talented and really strive to make their cakes perfect for their clients. They aren't stuffy or overpriced and provide exceptional value and service.

I recommend them for ANY occasion (they also make cakes for communions, baptisms, showers, bachelor/bachelorette parties, birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, charity functions, etc.). I can't say enough good things about them.

The best part is - their cakes TASTE as good as they look. YUM!

Helen · Married on 10/10/2008

What a wonderful job Baker's Loaf (especially Suzanne) provided to us for our daughter's wedding. Suzanne was most helpful, and patient, with us when it came to picking out the three tiered wedding cake. We used individual cakes for our table centerpieces. It was so helpful to have the taste testing so we could decide what flavors to choose. The strawberry and chocolate combination was simply delicious. Our guests were so surprised that they could help themselves to their own dessert! We would recommend the individual cakes to other brides along with using Baker's Loaf as their baker. They were so kind and helpful and were very flexible as to the delivery time. They delivered the cakes to the reception location well in advance so it would give the florist plenty of time to adorn the cake plates with flowers. Thanks so much for helping to make our day a beautiful one.

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2008

Suzanne did an unbelievable job with our wedding cake for a very reasonable price. Originally, I thought the henna design I wanted had to be done with fondant icing. She convinced me she could do it with buttercream and it would look just as good (and as a bonus, cost a lot less). She took the Lovebird graphic from our invitations and put it on the bottom layer, and then used a henna design for the upper 2 layers. Plus, it tasted sooooooo yummy. I can’t wait to eat the top layer we saved at some point in the near future. It’s chocolate cake with tiramisu filling- to die for!

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2007

They did such a wonderful job on our wedding cake. Exactly what I wanted. Taste deliciou and the price was excellent.

• I

Irena · Married on 12/06/2008

The cake was amazing. It was better than expected. My husband could not stop talking about the cake. It looked beautiful and tasted great. The vendor was easy to reach and great to work with.